Subject: [Ieprep] XTI Interface for RAW IP

From: "Rajneesh Saha" <[email-masked]>
Date: 8 Feb 2003 17:06:08 -0000

Hi,

I have been trying to use the XTI Interface to RAW IP for writing 
a STREAM based kernel device driver, but have not been able to 
register the new protocol ID with IP or send any data using the 
t_sndudata using the XTI interface.

I was searching the IETF mail archives and saw some relevant 
information regarding the XTI interface to raw IP in the the IP 
Emergency group. Posting this query here might not be correct, but 
any information would be a real help.

Please provide any relevant pointers that can help.

Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Rajneesh

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep