Subject: [Ieprep] Document Action: 'Emergency Telecommunications Services (ETS) Requirements for a Single Administrative Domain' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 16:19:35 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Emergency Telecommunications Services (ETS) Requirements for a Single 
   Administrative Domain '
   <draft-ietf-ieprep-domain-req-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Internet Emergency Preparedness Working 
Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Jon Peterson and Allison Mankin.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ieprep-domain-req-05.txt

Technical Summary

This document presents a list of requirements in support of Emergency
Telecommunications Service (ETS) within a single administrative domain.

Working Group Summary
 
The IEPREP Working Group supported the advancement of this document.
 
Protocol Quality
 
This document was reviewed for the IESG by Jon Peterson.

Note to RFC Editor
 
Please change the Abstract as follows:

OLD:

   This document presents a list of requirements in support of Emergency
   Telecommunications Service (ETS) within a single administrative
   domain. This document is an extension of the General Requirements of
   [rfc3689] and focuses on a more specific set of administrative
   constraints and scope.  Solutions to these requirements are not
   presented in this document.

NEW:

   This document presents a list of requirements in support of Emergency
   Telecommunications Service (ETS) within a single administrative
   domain. This document focuses on a specific set of administrative
   constraints and scope.  Solutions to these requirements are not
   presented in this document.

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep