Subject: [ietf-dkim] Fwd: BCP 167, RFC 6377 on DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) and Mailing Lists

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 18:25:29 -0400

Thanks to all involved!

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: BCP 167, RFC 6377 on DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) and 
Mailing Lists
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:10:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

         BCP 167
         RFC 6377

         Title:      DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) and
                     Mailing Lists
         Author:     M. Kucherawy
         Status:     Best Current Practice
         Stream:     IETF
         Date:       September 2011
         Mailbox:    [email-masked]
         Pages:      26
         Characters: 61792
         See Also:   BCP0167

         I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-12.txt

         URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6377.txt

DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) allows an ADministrative Management
Domain (ADMD) to assume some responsibility for a message.  Based on
deployment experience with DKIM, this document provides guidance for
the use of DKIM with scenarios that include Mailing List Managers
(MLMs).  This memo documents an Internet Best Current Practice.

This document is a product of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working 
Group of the IETF.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
   http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
   http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html