Subject: [ietf-dkim] Governments and DKIM

From: "Rolf E. Sonneveld" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 13:41:03 +0100

Hi, all

on June 17th 2011 
(http://lists.opendkim.org/archive/opendkim/users/2011/06/1173.html) I 
sent a mail to the ietf-dkim list about an upcoming expert meeting in 
relation to the submission of DKIM for the  'Comply or Explain' 
standards list, used by the Dutch government and government agencies. As 
a followup I have another question.

Is anyone aware of initiatives or regulations initiated by or endorsed 
by or 'observed' by any government in the country you live? We have seen 
an announcement on this list in November 2010 by Tsuneki Ohnishi about a 
DKIM Japan initiative, where the Japanese government has a status of 
observer (see 
http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/8JY9w5vRl0ZInsYJI0OV). I'm 
looking for examples of other/similar initiatives by government 
(agencies) or with involvement of government (agencies) with the purpose 
to aid in the adoption of DKIM on a country or state level.

Thanks for any pointers or information,

/rolf
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html