Subject: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME.

From: Loic Remi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 19:36:41 +0800 (SGT)

Greetings Dear Friend. 

I am Mr Loic Remi, Staff of Bank 
Of Africa in Burkina Faso. I would like you to indicate your interest to receive 
the transfer of ($20.5 Million Dollars) I will like you to stand as the next of 
kin to my late client whose account is presently dormant for claims. if you are 
interested,indicate and i will intimate you with the method of application and 
how you can apply to the bank . 

But before i send to you the text 
of application form,I will like you to send me the following informatios 

1.NAME IN FULL:................................ 

2.ADDRESS:....................................... 

3.NATIONALITY:.................................. . 

4.AGE:............................................. 

5.SEX.............................................. 

6.OCCUPATION:...................................... 
7.MARITAL 
STATUS:.................................. 
8.PRIAVTE PHONE 
NO............................................ 
9.PRIVATE FAX 
NO:............................................. 
10.ATTACH COPY OF 
YOUR IDENTIFICATION........................... 

so i will like you to send 
to me those informations for easy and effective communication.Upon receipt of 
your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application 
form.I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free 
and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements 
have been made for the transfer. You should contact me immediately as soon as 
you receive this letter,if only you are intrested and ready to help. Trusting to 
hear from you immediately. 

Do keep this a top secret for security 
reasons. 

Best Regards 
Mr LOIC 
REMI