Subject: Somebody ran a background-scan on you: Check-the-Results Now.

From: Background Rep <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 10:49:03 -0700

June 5, 2014

..............................................
Message ID #6ef2e8cee9e9e5f6c54e8e1ee0db6577
..............................................
Re: Someone ran a background-check on you
..............................................
[email-masked],

It has been brought our attention that somebody recently ran a background-scan on you.  
You can get more information now by visiting the link below.

Visit Here Now to Learn More: http://www.pedjot.com/yournew/searchnow.html

Best Regards

/Quit admail now by going below here<.
http://www.pedjot.com/endnew/haltsearch.html

2964 Shoreline Cove Ct
San Diego Calif0rnla ZIP# 92l17

slight wait for everyone no matter what time of day you go, but y're quick and friendly about accommodating you.  Not sure if y take reservations though.  service is  one thing that turns off many people.   restaurant is usually busy and  servers simply have a hard time managing a large load. If you dropped a fork, be ready to wait until you can manage to grab  waiter's attention (which is VERY busy from running back and forth between  kitchen). It isn't  server's fault, just  nature of this restaurant and  lack of servers.  food is Alright... not outstanding....   sandwiches are good, but way overpriced (about $7 for a Cuban sandwich, not including tax and tip). Also,  shakes are good, but once again, overpriced at $5 for a batido/shake (not including tax and tip). If you are craving good Cuban food in Miami, head down to Calle Ocho (SW 8th St) and go to "Versailles" for  most auntic and consistent food.  Also, " Pub" Cuban restaurant along Calle Ocho is anor Cuban favorite with  lo
 cals. Lastly, "El Rey de Las Fritas" is a classic!  Enjoy Miami! I lived in Florida for 15 years and love me some good, auntic Cuban food. Of course, in all my years in Florida, I never managed to visit South Beach until this past May when I happened to have a business trip re. I did some research online beforehand, ad even asked  concierge at  Lowes Hotel where I could find a great, auntic, but casual Cuban place in  area. I wasn't interested in  Americanized places like Bongos that claims to be Cuban but is far from it.  gal recommended Puerto Sagua, so off I went. A quick cab ride to get re faster, I found myself at a greasy little diner filled with locals and club kids satiating ir appetites. I saddled up to  bar and ordered my favorite - Vaca Frita (fried beef) with yellow rice, black beans, a side of  plantanos maduros (fried, sweet plantains), and a cold glass of Sangria. Fattening for sure, but worth  calorie and carb overload! Even  old Cuban guy next to me, nursing his Caf
 e