Subject: Your vehicle coverage could undergo changes on 08/08/2014

From: Auto Policy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 08:11:03 -0700

Important: Auto Coverage Changes could occur - PT-ID - 0GN1MJ
--------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ietf-dkim-archive,

We may have located a better auto coverage plan for you. Your state is offering additional
coverage options.

Driver Type: #XTG

Click Here to see it.
http://www.twelveright.com/vehicle/vin/654334cv-plcy-5422.auto-1

Benefit: Since new laws passed, you might be eligible for auto insurance as low as $12-per month.

===============================================================
Notice: PLEASE SEE THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Notice: Changes Occur on (08.08.2014)

Sam Fuller Data Team --- 932 Maple Ave Dayton KY 41074 - URL preferences http://www.twelveright.com/ab/
Discontinue messages by clicking URL or wiring to the addr.

http://www.ct.gov/cid/cwp/view.asp?q=254618
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hi Nev, 
The BIOS I have installed is from Asus under the correct model and make on their website I assure you that. But I will do this according to your instructions for I'm desperate.

Thank you

Further to Nev's good advice I would definately run a CHKDSK repair to eliminate that possibility.
Could possibly be that Windows is trying to read a bad segment on the Hard Drive on boot.
The post screen is when Windows is looking for the Hard Drive.

Note. If this OS is on a SSD, I personally have had 3 SSD's fail while still under warranty.:mad: