Subject: You've just-earned a $100-Southwest-Airlines GiftCard! Fill-Out Our-Survey #203932372483

From: "Southwest Airlines Bonus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 13:39:15 -0700

------------------------------------------

Southwest-Airlines-Reward Points

------------------------------------------

Correspondence ID #203932372839

------------------------------------------

Flight-Voucher #321611623851

------------------------------------------

Dear [email-masked],

At Southwest-Airlines, we are proude to provide you with the absolute

best quality-customer service delivered with a sense of individual pride

warmth, friendliness and company-spirits.

Do you-love-to fly-Southwest?

Share your thoughts with us today to get a $100-voucher for your next-flight

20393237se as opposed to 20393237 national chains. 20393237 service is friendly and homey and 20393237 food just shines. We had to stop by 20393237 next day on our way out of town and had 20393237 Lox Ness Benny with a grapefruit mimosa - awesome!! I cannot say enough good things about this place it's great and if you're in town definitely check it out but go early 20393237re was a huge line as we left. People of Denver. Seriously. Are you all high? Where do I begin? I guess I'll start with 20393237 elephant in 20393237 room...20393237 wait. Honestly, this isn't Snooze's fault. As an entrepreneur myself, I admire what 20393237y've created. BUT, I will probably never return to Snooze until this wait thing is under control. We waited 2 (TWO!) hours (quoted and hour), like idiots I admit, for a table. Two weeks later I still can't believe I wasted that much time on WAITING. Everyone in my party seemed happy with 20393237ir food with 20393237 exception of me (mind you not
ecstatic--no shouting from 20393237 rooftops about how this was 20393237 best breakfast of 20393237ir life). I had 20393237 hash. It was dry, I had to drowned it in tabasco. To drink I had a snooze royale-good and 20393237 morning margarita-weird at best. 20393237 table shared 20393237ir pancake of 20393237 day, it was good. 20393237 service was fine, nothing spectacular, but she was friendly. If you do decide to waste half your day and eat at Snooze...get one of 20393237ir pancake creations. As I'm sure I've made it perfectly clear I don't think 20393237y are worth 20393237 wait, however this is where 20393237y excel. Just make sure to have an insulin shot nearby because you may experience a diabetic episode. I seriously just do not understand Denver's infatuation with this place, 20393237re are so many amazing restaurants in Denver. And honestly, to spend $25 for brunch after waiting 2 hours is just unacceptable. I had to take my daughter on a Tuesday afternoon in order to
get in with only a 45 minute wait... And yes, 20393237 food was good. 20393237 mimosa standard (nothing special). But I am unable to figure out 20393237 hype of this place. Especially 20393237 hour long waits (2 or more on weekends). We had pancakes and sure, 20393237y were good. Cooked well and fun. 20393237 d??cor was nothing special, bright and airy and open but following a trendy Diner-esque fashion. 20393237 service was excellent, everyone is super polite and quick... but is that because 20393237y are good servers or trying to get you out of 20393237re faster I couldn't tell. Yet nothing about this place made it stand apart from Syrup in any way and even Tag Burger Bar has fun pancakes for Brunch on weekends. I had fun though, I enjoyed 20393237 Would You Ra20393237r cards while we waited and 20393237 food was decent. But having been once, I will likely not go back again. Too much hassle for nothing that special. Two major problems with this place 1. Fruit flies 2. Slow service
makes for a very long wait for a table.
Once we sat down I killed a fruit fly that was hanging out on our table and noticed ano20393237r fruit fly that would not leave us alone. I said "that's gross. I don't see flies anywhere else why were 20393237re two at our table". 20393237n, just as our food is arriving my husband points to 20393237 ceiling above us and 20393237re are approximately 50 fruit flies hanging out up 20393237re. I was disgusted and did not want to eat after that. After all that time waiting I was super disappointed to 20393237n not enjoy a delicious meal. 20393237 wait time is ridiculous. At first I thought it was a normal popular brunch place w a long line so I didn't complain even though 20393237 wait time was much longer than 20393237 hostess said it would be. But once we were finished eating (trying to put 20393237 fly situation out of our minds to eat)our food we waited for 20 minutes to pay our check. This is why 20393237 wait is so long, it's awful! We never saw our server after he took our order
and we had to stand up and try to get someone's attention to pay 20393237 bill. When we left 20393237re was still a wait. 20393237 food might be good but not worth it. And you have to be ok with questionable cleanliness I love this place because it offers a almost all of 20393237ir pancakes can be prepared gluten free, and 20393237y can even do gluten free eggs benedict! my favorite is ordering a half benedict and a full order of pancakes. DELICIOUS! my only dislike on this establishment is that 20393237re is ALWAYS A WAIT. even on a weekday. do not go here if you are in a hurry or expecting a speedy dine- every time I have been here 20393237re has been at least a half hour wait for a table, although worth it. 20393237re is also a coffee and drink bar to keep you entertained hile you wait