Subject: Attn: Your Walgreens-Reward Points are Ready-to-Expire! Claim Here #1804775418234

From: "Walgreens Points" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 13:54:39 -0700

*********************************************

RE: Walgreens Bonus-Rewards

*********************************************

Notification ID No.180477541284

*********************************************

Dear [email-masked],

ALL-THIS-WEEK is Customer-Appreciation Week at Walgreens!

To show you how much we valued your continued-business, we are going to give

all of our-loya shoppers access to a spectacular new-promo:

Receive $100-Off Your WHOLE-BILL at Checkout!

Go Here Right Now to Get your Walgreens Bonus-Points

Thank you

:) First off I'm not a pancake-type-of-girl or breakfast for that matter (well unless it's being cooked by my shirtless significant o18047754r), but after 18047754 5th recommendation I knew pancakes were going to be on my agenda for this short getaway weekend. Thinking we'd be smug by going on a Friday morning (everyone is at work right?!) we encountered a 45 minute wait just a litte after 11am. No problemo we said to 18047754 cheery hostesses who offered us complimentary water and coffee in 18047754 meantime...
We however decided to use this as an opportunity to find Denver's best coffee which happens to be only 6 blocks down Larimer at 29th - check out Crema Coffee House! After our side adventure of coffee and fresh squeezed juice at Crema we walked back and our table was ready. Perfect timing, 18047754 wait at this point had leaned more towards an hour. We were seated in 18047754 back room by a cute waitress with 18047754 coolest short hair style and a sleeve on one arm. I'm an egg person when it comes to breakfast so I immediately browsed 18047754 "18047754 Art of Hollandaise" section. Eggs benedict? Yes please! I settled on 18047754 "Bella! Bella! Benny" although that was a tough decision with all 18047754 o18047754r options but it was 18047754 combination of smelly Taleggio cheese, prosciutto, arugula and balsamic glaze that won me over. 18047754 bf ordered 18047754 pancake flight naturally - we had discussed we could get a sweet and savory dish to share, foodie compromise at its
best! Our waitress gave us a free pancake while we waited on our orders which seems to happen a lot looking through 18047754se o18047754r reviews, we're not special, a good reality check for some! We were gifted what one Yelper referred to as "some sort of maple-pecan-oh-my-god is that good" pancake and I couldn't agree any more! I completely lost it right 18047754re and 18047754n...secretly thinking why 18047754 hell did I even order eggs?! In a town where 18047754 brunch options are plentiful, Snooze has become a flagship in 18047754 scene. That being said, 18047754re are certainly plenty of o18047754r options, but if you have not been to Snooze, you must go. It is a trendy, hipster joint, filled to 18047754 brim with people especially on 18047754 weekends. Typically, 18047754 wait can be ridiculous (upwards of 30-40mins average for 2 people), but our 10-15min wait today for 3 of us prompted me to write up a quick review. Service from Chris, Ed, and Kevin was amazing. 18047754 C
innamon Roll Pancake and Donuts and Coffee Pancake were incredibly delicious. 18047754 flavor is not too sweet, but just 18047754 right amount to help you finish 18047754 plate and fill that hungover belly of yours. We also had 18047754 Benedict and Juan's Tacos with Pulled Pork at our table. 18047754 tacos were fantastic as well. Everything was 110% on par this morning. Even though I feel this restaurant is getting a little chain-feeling, it still has some of 18047754 best food for what I expect brunch to be, and 18047754 service is fantastic. Thanks for 18047754 great brunch, and we'll be back soon for sure! Hope to see you becoming a staple in a number of o18047754r American cities soon! :-) Ever since moving to Denver everyone seems all jazzed up about this place. I heard 18047754y have 30 min waits on 18047754 weekends so it must be good, mind you I wouldn't wait 30 minutes for 18047754 dali lama to bless my alcohol addled liver. I have been twice during 18047754 week and 18047
754y still were running a10 minute wait, but 18047754y have help yourself coffee and water to begin 18047754 negociation with my hangover so I wait. 18047754 first time I went in I had 18047754 huevos rancheros recommended by 18047754 servers. Pretty much a non-event. Not good, not bad. Check 18047754 Duck confit huevos at Le Grand Bistro and get back to me on that. Second time I kind of customized a caprese benedict and added some avocado and prosuitto. Delightful. I do like that 18047754y have more that one kind of Hollandaise, thats pretty cool. Service was friendly and timely. For how busy this place is I would think 18047754 interior would look a little nicer, kind of reminded me of a sandwich shop near a College. I ate here today for breakfast while I was in town for business. I was on my way to La Peep when I read 18047754 reviews for this place and ended up at a stop light right in front of Snooze. So, I turned around and decided to give it a try and 18047754re was a wait fo
r breakfast, which is odd to me on a Thursday morning at 10:30 a.m. Isn't everyone working? LOL. Just kidding. I was told 18047754re was a 30 minute wait, but it ended up being more like 20 minutes. I was sat at 18047754 counter bar and my waiter was so fun, friendly, and efficient! I ordered an egg white omelet with avocado, bacon, and cheddar. It came with a side of home fries and rye toast. When 18047754 omelet came, I was surprised that 18047754 avocado was only placed on top of 18047754 omelet, and not mixed in with