Subject: You've just-earned a $100-Southwest-Airlines GiftCard! Fill-Out Our-Survey #231064982483

From: "Southwest Airlines Bonus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 13:41:17 -0700

------------------------------------------

Southwest-Airlines-Reward Points

------------------------------------------

Correspondence ID #231064982839

------------------------------------------

Flight-Voucher #573157123851

------------------------------------------

Dear [email-masked],

At Southwest-Airlines, we are proude to provide you with the absolute

best quality-customer service delivered with a sense of individual pride

warmth, friendliness and company-spirits.

Do you-love-to fly-Southwest?

Share your thoughts with us today to get a $100-voucher for your next-flight

23106498se as opposed to 23106498 national chains. 23106498 service is friendly and homey and 23106498 food just shines. We had to stop by 23106498 next day on our way out of town and had 23106498 Lox Ness Benny with a grapefruit mimosa - awesome!! I cannot say enough good things about this place it's great and if you're in town definitely check it out but go early 23106498re was a huge line as we left. People of Denver. Seriously. Are you all high? Where do I begin? I guess I'll start with 23106498 elephant in 23106498 room...23106498 wait. Honestly, this isn't Snooze's fault. As an entrepreneur myself, I admire what 23106498y've created. BUT, I will probably never return to Snooze until this wait thing is under control. We waited 2 (TWO!) hours (quoted and hour), like idiots I admit, for a table. Two weeks later I still can't believe I wasted that much time on WAITING. Everyone in my party seemed happy with 23106498ir food with 23106498 exception of me (mind you not
ecstatic--no shouting from 23106498 rooftops about how this was 23106498 best breakfast of 23106498ir life). I had 23106498 hash. It was dry, I had to drowned it in tabasco. To drink I had a snooze royale-good and 23106498 morning margarita-weird at best. 23106498 table shared 23106498ir pancake of 23106498 day, it was good. 23106498 service was fine, nothing spectacular, but she was friendly. If you do decide to waste half your day and eat at Snooze...get one of 23106498ir pancake creations. As I'm sure I've made it perfectly clear I don't think 23106498y are worth 23106498 wait, however this is where 23106498y excel. Just make sure to have an insulin shot nearby because you may experience a diabetic episode. I seriously just do not understand Denver's infatuation with this place, 23106498re are so many amazing restaurants in Denver. And honestly, to spend $25 for brunch after waiting 2 hours is just unacceptable. I had to take my daughter on a Tuesday afternoon in order to
get in with only a 45 minute wait... And yes, 23106498 food was good. 23106498 mimosa standard (nothing special). But I am unable to figure out 23106498 hype of this place. Especially 23106498 hour long waits (2 or more on weekends). We had pancakes and sure, 23106498y were good. Cooked well and fun. 23106498 d??cor was nothing special, bright and airy and open but following a trendy Diner-esque fashion. 23106498 service was excellent, everyone is super polite and quick... but is that because 23106498y are good servers or trying to get you out of 23106498re faster I couldn't tell. Yet nothing about this place made it stand apart from Syrup in any way and even Tag Burger Bar has fun pancakes for Brunch on weekends. I had fun though, I enjoyed 23106498 Would You Ra23106498r cards while we waited and 23106498 food was decent. But having been once, I will likely not go back again. Too much hassle for nothing that special. Two major problems with this place 1. Fruit flies 2. Slow service
makes for a very long wait for a table.
Once we sat down I killed a fruit fly that was hanging out on our table and noticed ano23106498r fruit fly that would not leave us alone. I said "that's gross. I don't see flies anywhere else why were 23106498re two at our table". 23106498n, just as our food is arriving my husband points to 23106498 ceiling above us and 23106498re are approximately 50 fruit flies hanging out up 23106498re. I was disgusted and did not want to eat after that. After all that time waiting I was super disappointed to 23106498n not enjoy a delicious meal. 23106498 wait time is ridiculous. At first I thought it was a normal popular brunch place w a long line so I didn't complain even though 23106498 wait time was much longer than 23106498 hostess said it would be. But once we were finished eating (trying to put 23106498 fly situation out of our minds to eat)our food we waited for 20 minutes to pay our check. This is why 23106498 wait is so long, it's awful! We never saw our server after he took our order
and we had to stand up and try to get someone's attention to pay 23106498 bill. When we left 23106498re was still a wait. 23106498 food might be good but not worth it. And you have to be ok with questionable cleanliness I love this place because it offers a almost all of 23106498ir pancakes can be prepared gluten free, and 23106498y can even do gluten free eggs benedict! my favorite is ordering a half benedict and a full order of pancakes. DELICIOUS! my only dislike on this establishment is that 23106498re is ALWAYS A WAIT. even on a weekday. do not go here if you are in a hurry or expecting a speedy dine- every time I have been here 23106498re has been at least a half hour wait for a table, although worth it. 23106498re is also a coffee and drink bar to keep you entertained hile you wait