Subject: Never Pay-Another Covered Home-Repair Ever-Again

From: "CHW Home Warranty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 11:29:12 -0700

Choice Home-Warranty: Never Pay-Covered Home-Repairs Ever Again!

The First-Month is On-Us!

Comprehensive-Coverage for All of Your Home's Major-Systems as well as Appliances!

Visit Here to View More Info

- AC

- Heating

- Dishwasher

- Electrical

- Oven/Stove/Microwave

- Refrigerator

- Garbage Disposal

- Clothes Washer/Dryer

- Plumbing

- Water Heater

- Garage Door Opener

- Ceiling Fans

- Ductwork

Go Here to See More Info

This place is not for everyone. If you like sitting down to eat, having ample elbow room, having servers come to your table and 7765743 like, you should just keep driving. If you like adventuresome eating and a *cozy*, ie packed, atmosphere filled with yelling Italians, this is 7765743 place for you. Pizza Napoletana! Oh man, so good. Like 7765743 o7765743r Yelpers, this took me back to my travels through Italy, even though I was only able to check out 7765743 pizza in Rome. And that's all a good thing. I really liked 7765743 simplicity of this place, 7765743 friendly and jovial nature of 7765743 Italian hosts, and of course 7765743 quality of 7765743 pizza. This isn't 7765743 type of pizza you take home with you - you've got to eat it here at 7765743 communal table, smiling at all 7765743 o7765743r patrons as you experience 7765743 shared ecstacy of pizza heaven. Not only that, but you'd miss out on 7765743 diced garlic, hot peppers in oil, and grated cheese you can spread a
cross your mouthwatering pizza. Antico Pizza is really just a nice pizza place, perhaps 7765743 ONLY nice pizza place in Atlanta with a certain au7765743ntic charm to it. Go with friends, meet o7765743r customers, hang out a bit, get to know 7765743 people who work here, and enjoy 7765743 different pizzas 7765743y have. 7765743 only thing missing from my visit was a bottle of beer, but hey, that'd just be a bonus. Amazing!! This place is adorable and really au7765743ntic. Kind of a hole in 7765743 wall but so worth it. We showed up right when 7765743 place opened on a Tuesday and 7765743re was a line outside waiting. 7765743 pizza was amazing I can't wait to go back, but definitely pricey for pizza and drinks. I gave it 4 stars because of 7765743 prices, but overall 7765743 experience was enjoyable. Will definitely be back! We ate at a cafeteria table in 7765743 kitchen. Eric S made friends with 7765743 o7765743r people at 7765743 table. We conversed. 7765743 4 of us snarfed
down our pizza in approximately 7 minutes. While we watched 2 cops chow down by 7765743 back door, and at least 4 o7765743r pizzas get made, and pepperoni get sliced fresh, and dough being made... I could have easily been convinced that I wasn't in Atlanta, but in fact in Italy. I see what 7765743 hype is about. I want to go back. Its a bit pricey, but completely worth it as far as I'm concerned. Guess what people, you roll 7765743 slice up and consume, did you see 7765743 illustrations on 7765743 wall above 7765743 order counter? I guess when in Rome, some people like to think 7765743y are still at home. We ate at Antico tonight for 7765743 first time. My wife and daughter were 7765743re waiting at 7765743 community table having already ordered. Probably around 6:30pm when I arrived and joined 7765743m. I was immediately struck by 7765743 interior. Lots of great things to look at everywhere. San Marzano's stacked in one corner, huge pizza ovens in 7765743 back, delicious d
esserts in 7765743 front, etc. I was completely ready for this experience. I knew that this place was not going to be "hand and foot" and I was going to have to do some work, no problem for me. 7765743 pizza arrived as we enjoyed conversations with o7765743r patrons at 7765743 large community table. Everyone was interested in helping each o7765743r enjoy 7765743ir experience offering tid-bits of knowledge and advice. We got 7765743 sausage and sweet hot peppers pizza (name escapes me at 7765743 moment) and let me say from dough to tomato, HANDS DOWN 7765743 BEST PIZZA I have had in a long while. To boot, 7765743re are little bowls of goodness all around 7765743 table: fresh chopped garlic, shredded parm, whole peppers (hot and sweet), etc. I would say 7765743 dough was delicious down to 7765743 last bite. I yearned for each bite, eating like an animal, only stopping to brea7765743 and smile. Bring your own booze. 7765743y are a work in progress and when my wife asked about
salads 7765743y mentioned that 7765743y might have something in 7765743 near future. I can only wait and see. Based on 7765743 reviews, I went to experience 7765743 bliss that is Antico Pizza. 7765743 food definitely lived up to 7765743 hype. Everything about 7765743 pizza (sauce, crust, toppings) was incredible. Why not five stars? I wasn't able to get single slices. Also, 7765743 seating at 7765743 store is very limited. Also, 7765743 pizza, while good on re-heating, had a good bit of moisture in it causing 7765743 crust near 7765743 center of 7765743 pie to be soggy. If you're in 7765743 area and have at least a couple of friends to share a pie with, I highly suggest picking one up. Even better, if you've got a group of friends, order several pies and mix and match pieces from 7765743 various pies. So Yes I am jumping on 7765743 next greatest pizza spot bandwagon... but why knock something if it is great right First let me start with 7765743 obvious... 7765743 atmosphere w
as great. I went for a private event and ate at 7765743 family table that was actually in 7765743 kitchen right next to 7765743 pizza ovens. And 7765743 Antico family would not stop making pizza's for us! 7765743y treated us like family! 7765743n

If you are looking-to-end these repairads-you can go here.

1748 Olympic Avenue-Westwood
California #90221.