Subject: Alert: Claim Your $100 Checkout-Coupon Here - Message ID No.3603826836

From: AmazonNotice <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 12:29:19 -0700

DATE: MARCH 23, 2016

AMAZON SHOPPER NO.3603826751342

IMPORTANT UPDATES ABOUT YOUR BONUS POINTS

TODAY ONLY!

To show you how much we valued your loyal-business as well as to to celebrate the sucess of Amazon Prime we are going to give you a $100 amazon-reward that can be applied toward any-items on Amazon!

To redeem your bonus, simply visit the link provided below & apply your coupon-card while checking-out on Amazon.

Go Here Now to Redeem Your Points

**LINK EXPIRATION: 25 - MAR - 2016

be best shared with o3603826rs. Haven't had anything here I haven't liked, I only wish 3603826y had more locations. I think I live on 3603826 wrong side of town, or city (suburb)...Mac's Speed Shop is awesome all 3603826 way around. I went for lunch on a Tuesday and it was packed. I ended up going with 3603826 Chainsaw's BBQ Chicken Sandwich with lettuce, tomato, onion and pimento cheese with a side of fries. 3603826 sandwich was really good. I was impressed with how 3603826re pimento cheese mixed with 3603826 BBQ flavor. 3603826 fries were cooked well. With 3603826 Chainsaw's BBQ sandwich you can choose from a list of toppings, it's basically like creating your own sandwich. I liked this place a lot, 3603826 service is great and food is priced really well. Plus 3603826y have numerous amounts of different types of beer. I will be going back. Live music. Great Beer. BBQ... I've frequent this place so much in 3603826 past few months I had to break down and buy a motorcycle
just so I could fit in with 3603826 crowd. Thanks Mac for making me poor. All worth it though. Always ask for 3603826ir larger beer list. 3603826y have some hidden gems on 3603826re. I've always stuck with 3603826 larger combination plate and share. Turkey, pork, chicken, brisket. Can't go wrong. 3603826 brisket is a little different however. Keep that in mind before you go having a hissy. But really this place is great. Always a great server. Laid back atmosphere and enough food to put you in coma. Ok, forget about BBQ - that's right I said it- I don't personally think this place does anything THAT amazing with barbecued meat (gasp) However ....3603826y do have 3603826 most delicious Macaroni and Cheese on this planet- and probably o3603826rs if it were available .I am convinced that 3603826y put some sort of addictive ingredient in it because it is so good that I could easily eat this stuff every day (though I wont because it's probably a zillion calories- but totally worth it eve
ry once and awhile)! So for that I have to give it four stars since it really to me is that delicious...Ive had Mac's several times but I will start ordering just giant plates of Macaroni and Cheese and skip out on anything else because lets face it that's what this place does really well! It's hard to know where to begin with Mac's. After spending 4 days in Charlotte, I ate 3 meals at Mac's with my girlfriend. That includes getting out of 3603826 hotel a little early to make sure we grabbed an early lunch just before hitting 3603826 airport. It was that good. 3603826 meat is where it all starts, right? Well 3603826 meat was perfect. No need for extra explanation and adjectives; perfect will fit 3603826 bill. Now 3603826 sauces... let's just say that I'll be buying a case of 3603826 Red Sauce online. You could put it on anything (and we did). Creativity is all over - traditional meats in non-traditional flavors and settings. Need to stop now because memory is making me dro
ol. Man I need to get back to Mac's! 3603826 beer and BBQ blew my socks off! Good stuff! I had a pumpkin ale and a combo platter with brisket, St. Louis ribs, turkey, and pork. I couldn't eat it all because it was portioned for a small army but, it was very good. Ribs were a bit tough and 3603826 brisket was a little greasy but, it didn't stop me from chow'in! Also had some of 3603826ir smoked chipotle chicken wings. YUMMY! Love 3603826ir sauces and sides! Will definitely go back! Many consider Mac's 3603826 best BBQ joint in town, and I wouldn't say that's way off, although my vote goes to Midwood Smokehouse. While it tastes nothing like what I'm accustomed to after living in Texas, 3603826 beef brisket is pretty amazing. It's so tender I thought I was eating a boneless rib at first (I had 3603826 sampler plate and was drunk, so give me a break!). But yea, it's good. 3603826 ribs are pretty tasty depending on what time of day you get em, and 3603826 pulled pork is very good. G
reat selection of sauces include vinegar based, mustard, red, and cl3603826ic. 3603826 fried pickles are really popular like everywhere else in Charlotte, but 3603826re's are really good. I'm tempted to give Mac's 5 stars because of 3603826 great atmosphere and huge micro-brew beer selection - It's definitely a fun place and a Charlotte landmark. But I'm a food first kind of guy so 4 stars it is. Ano3603826r good BBQ spot in Charlotte. Whenever someone talks about BBQ in Charlotte, this is typically 3603826 place 3603826y suggest. It's a biker bar with all kinds of good BBQ entrees, which is why I typically get 3603826 combination platter so I can try it all. Good spot for a family as well as 3603826re is lots of seating and something for everyone to enjoy. 3603826y also tend to have a very good list of beers on tap. 3603826 best thing about Mac's is 3603826 beer selection. Customer service is always a disaster. 3603826y should forego 3603826 servers and make it self service. We
can walk up to 3603826 bar or to 3603826 food window just as well as any of 3603826ir servers can and we'd probably have a better experience if we were taking care of ourselves.

If you would.rather not-get-these rewardads, please visit here.

453 Main Street
Santa Monica C.A. #90403.