Subject: Alert: Your-scores have just been-changed - Review/Dispute Notice #6169736275

From: "ScoreAlert Updates" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 11:14:03 -0700

* * * * * * * SCORE-ALERT CORRESPONDENCE #6169736177 * * * * * * *.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////.
ONLINE SCORE-UPDATE NOTIFICATION-SYSTEMS.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////.
RE: NEW UPDATES & CHANGES TO YOUR 3 SCORES.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////.
CURRENT-STATUS: ACTIVE/UNRESOLVED.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////.
[email-masked],

THIS NOTICE HAS BEEN AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED. The reason that we are contacting you right
now is to inform you that your-scores have just been-changed based upon a number of new
updates to your-report.

Score-Update Details:
-----------------------------------.
DATE: March 30, 2016.
TIME: 12:07:49 (AM) EST.
-----------------------------------.

ACTION-REQUIRED: Go here now to read your updates and confirm/dispute: http://updatedscoreinformation.eu/yourscore

* * * * * * * END SCORE-ALERT CORRESPONDENCE #6169736177 * * * * * * *.

=======================================================.
http://updatedscoreinformation.eu/xcyh4
You can halt-further scoreads-now by going here.
=======================================================.
1748 Olympic Avenue_WESTW00D.
California - #90221.
=======================================================.