Subject: Protect Your Home-and Family-with Hidden-Security Cameras

From: "Wireless Security Cameras" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 13:01:28 -0700

Go Wireless!....Closed Circuits Are Now a Thing of The Past....

Hidden Wireless-Security-Cameras

Find Out How You Can Easily Better Secure Your Office and/or Your-Home.

> Wireless Camera Security-Systems

> Learn About Wireless-Surveillance Cameras

> Read Wireless-Security-Camera Reviews

Go Here to View Results for Hidden-Wireless Security-Cameras

lines, so you won???t necessarily need a contractor for installation. What kind of DVR? ??? A system may come with a few cameras, but you may want to add more for maximum coverage. The limiting factor is the DVR, or recording device, included with the system. It has a maximum number of channels it can accept video feeds from, so the number of available channels determines the maximum number of cameras you can use with the system. Analog vs. IP Digital Cameras ??? Analog security cameras send the images via an analog signal to the DVR. The DVR can transmit it over the Internet as one IP (Internet Protocol) address stream. This makes efficient use of bandwidth, and it typically costs less per camera as well. IP digital cameras broadcast every camera stream separately with its own IP address. Businesses typically already have IP networks in place, so that can greatly reduce the need for additional cabling or hardware. IP digital cameras are capable of higher resolution than analog
cameras, so if image clarity and motion capture is paramount, then analog may not be the ideal choice for you. IP digital cameras are also less susceptible to interference from other wireless devices. Enable Remote Access ??? Will you want to use a smartphone, laptop, or tablet computer to monitor your video footage? How about receiving text alerts wherever you go? If yes, choose a system with remote access capabilities. Recorder Capacity ??? Consider how much footage you???d like to record and keep archived. Also, what kind of video quality do you need? This determines the size of hard drive you???ll want on your DVR. For example, if you wanted to be able to store five days of video (with no audio) from four separate cameras at a standard frame rate, you???d need around 50GB of storage capacity. It???s also possible to set your cameras to record only when motion is detected to greatly increase your active recording time. Some systems provide video compression, which can increase
memory capacity even further. How Many Cameras? ??? How many cameras do you need, and where should they go? Do you need weather resistant cameras for outdoor use or night vision capabilities? It all depends on the needs and size of your site. The higher the resolution of your camera, the more area you can cover and with more detail. A digital ???PTZ??? camera can pan, tilt and zoom around an area instead staying on a fixed position. Additionally, digital/IP systems are far more scalable, so you can expand to meet additional needs. As a general reference, a four channel DVR is a good size for small businesses and homes under 2,000 square feet. An eight channel DVR can more adequately cover small businesses such as a small retail operation that wants to monitor inventory, and for homes up to 3,000 square feet. Sixteen (16) channel DVRS are good for small businesses, homes over 3,000 square feet, and those interested in expanding their systems in the near future. Rent or own, we all
want to know our homes are secure while we???re gone. That used to mean signing on with a professional???and pricey???security service like ADT. But the boom in wireless security cameras is putting home surveillance into our own hands. These close cousins of webcams require minimal installation and offer flexible setups and a range of security features. Indeed, the offers vary widely by camera, and navigating them all gets more daunting as this category grows ever more crowded. To help you find the best security camera for your needs, we???ve outlined the key features to consider and tested six of the newest, most high-profile models. Whether you???re looking for an easy way to check on your kids and pets, or a full-service sentinel to monitor for intruders, we???ll help find the right product for your needs. What to look for when shopping Most home security cameras perform the same basic functions???they detect an event, record the event, and send you an alert???but they don???t a
ll perform them the same way. And some cameras have special features that go beyond those basics. Here are some common features you???ll encounter while shopping and why they???re important (we???ve listed them in alphabetical order). In each of the reviews that follow this buyers??? guide, we???ll discuss how each camera delivers on these features. Alerts: Home security cameras push notifications to your smartphone when they detect events. Without watching the live feed all day, this is the only way to keep tabs on your home in relative real time. Depending on the camera, it may send text alerts when it detects motion, sound, a face (known or unrecognized), or all three. Some can send alerts to multiple people, usually anyone else in the household using that product???s app; others will send emails in addition to text messages as a failsafe in the event you can???t access your mobile device. Flir FX indoor Flir The Flir FX???s battery backup ensures the camera will continue to oper
ate during a power outage. Battery backup: Power outages happen, and clever burglars cut electricity before breaking into your home. When that happens, your camera goes dark and, if there???s a crime taking place, you lose all

If you would.rather not get these camerads-you can go here.

1748 Olympic Ave
Westwood
California #90221