Subject: Delivery notification #3868479 - Macys.com

From: "Macys Store" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 12:49:55 -0700

the magic of

MathewayTogocy*s

Hey there,

You are the winner of our monthly give away gift.

This means your present is ready, Therefore, you need to go here to collect it.

The gift will be shipped as soon as you confirm that you want it.

Find out more about our monthly Give away

Today announced that its board of directors has amended the companys by laws to implement proxy access, reflecting its ongoing commitment to corporate governance best practices.

Our board proactively initiated and adopted proxy access consistent with its philosophy of dialogue, transparency and responsiveness to the views of all shareholders, said Terry J. Lundgren, chairman and chief executive officer of Macys, Inc.

The amended by laws allow a stockholder or group of no more than stockholders that has maintained continuous ownership of three percent or more of Macys, Inc.s common stock for at least three years to include in the Macys, Inc. proxy materials for an annual meeting of stockholders a number of director nominees up to the greater of two or percent of the directors then in office, provided that the stockholder(s) and the stockholder nominees(s) satisfy the requirements specified in the amended by laws.

Proxy access will be first available in connection with the annual meeting of stockholders.

Macys, Inc., with corporate offices in Cincinnati and New York, is one of the nations premier retailers, with fiscal sales of . . The company operates about stores in states, the District of Columbia, Guam and Puerto Rico under the names of Macys, Bloomingdales, Bloomingdales Outlet, Macys Backstage and Bluemercury, as well as the macys.com, bloomingdales.com and bluemercury.com websites. Bloomingdales in Dubai is operated by Al Tayer Group LLC under a license agreement.

All statements in this press release that are not statements of historical fact are forward looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of .

Such statements are based upon the current beliefs and expectations of Macys management and are subject to significant risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from those expressed in or implied by the forward looking statements contained in this release because of a variety of factors, including conditions to, or changes in the timing of, proposed transactions, prevailing interest rates and non recurring charges, competitive pressures from specialty stores, general merchandise stores, off price and discount stores, manufacturers outlets, the Internet, mail order catalogs and television shopping and general consumer spending levels, including the impact of the availability and level of consumer debt, the effect of weather and other factors identified in documents filed by the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In light of these risks and uncertainties, readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward looking statements. Except as m
ay be required by applicable law, Macys disclaims any obligation to update its forward looking statements for any reason.

We want to let you go here ||7515 Lacombe St New Orleans La 70127-1884||

Or go here to make it stop. ||8911 cove ave pensacola fl 32534-1616||