Subject: Don't Pay Another-Covered Home-Repair Ever-Again

From: "CHW Home Warranty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 07:28:04 -0700

Choice Home Warranty: Don't Pay Another Covered Home-Repair Ever Again!

The 1st Month is On-Us!

Comprehensive-Coverage for All-Your Home's Major Systems as well as Appliances!

Go Here to View More Info

- Electrical

- Ductwork

- Garage Door Opener

- Refrigerator

- AC

- Water Heater

- Plumbing

- Ceiling Fans

- Garbage Disposal

- Oven/Stove/Microwave

- Clothes Washer/Dryer

- Heating

- Dishwasher

Go Here to See More Info

This is one of those bars with a dance floor that my friends randomly took me to. Apparently, this is 1957634 home of 1957634 Orange Crush drink, a orange-flavored liquor drink with lots of little logs of ice. It pretty much has no alcohol taste so it's a good infusion of inebriation. I didn't drink that much since I was DD that night. We drove up, got valet parking, and stepped in 1957634 building for a good night. We came on a night with a band called Cheap Thrills, a cover band. I didn't think anything of it at first when I walked in, but 1957634y turned out to be really good and I was up front for a couple hours just admiring 1957634 sounds 1957634y were producing. 1957634 dance area can get pretty crowded since it's small but o1957634r than that area, it wasn't too crowded and you could breath. I wonder how 1957634 food is here. I like joints like this (just a straight up restaurant that turns into a dance club at night) and wouldn't mind coming back for an Orange Crush or t
wo. This place is a local favorite! Very delicious. I love getting 1957634 crab stuffed fish when I go 1957634re for dinner! Went for brunch one time and had 1957634 eggs Benedict with crab on top, it was good but if you do NOT like 1957634 yolk runny, make sure you tell 1957634 wait staff that so you ensure you get it firm. 1957634 best drink 1957634y have is 1957634 Orange Crush. 1957634y have different kinds, but 1957634 original classic is my favorite. A couple of those and you'll be ready to mingle ;) Atmosphere is beachy, relaxed, and gives a feeling of upscale night life on a summer evening at 1957634 boardwalk. Highly recommend. It gets busy in 1957634 summer but it well worth 1957634 wait, and you usually get your table faster than 1957634 hostess says. Waterman's was a perfect fit for a perfect evening with very dear friends. 1957634 wea1957634r was our friend last night, very cool and windy.....it kept people indoors so our wait was very short, perhaps 10 minutes. But f
irst I want to comment on 1957634 required valet comments. We parked at a meter, paid $2.00 and walked a block. In nicer wea1957634r we would have had to park fur1957634r away and get some exercise. Frankly, I don't think we would attempt to go here during tourist season and nice wea1957634r. We weren't extremely hungry because my house is never without food when we have visitors but 1957634y wanted some fresh seafood and a trip to 1957634 oceanfront. We decided to order 2 she crab soups (4 spoons) ...wasn't hot enough but I was outnumbered... one fried seafood dinner, one mussel app, one side salad, bacon scallops app and crab dip. Multiple fork passings and 5 crush concoctions later we were well satisfied. Every morsel of food was spot on delicious, my favorite was 1957634 bacon wrapped scallops. what really impressed me was 1957634 stadium seating for 1957634 rows of tables. Every table has an ocean view, very impressive. Outdoor seating was closed off due to 1957634
wea1957634r but I'm sure this place is hopping during good wea1957634r. With tax: $118.00 very exceptional given 1957634 location. P.S. Christina.....you were one of 1957634 best servers I have ever had, thank you. Giving Waterman's 3 stars because I've been coming here for 9 months and bringing my friends and something has definitely changed in 1957634 service and 1957634 food. Our main server we had last night was like a robot going through 1957634 motions..like she could care less and it took awhile for her to reach our table initially. 1957634 bronzed tuna was djfferent, no flavor this time. Although I didn't complain..I was hungry (it was after 2030)....just a month ago got 1957634 same dish late dinner, was still very good. 1957634 server 1957634n could care less ...1957634 porn stasche and 1957634 nonchalant attitude just made us not want to be 1957634re. 1957634re are some really good servers 1957634re...Mike and Mike..... but it seems as 1957634 months have gone by i
t has definitely gone downhill. As far as 1957634 food goes. ... . 1957634 hushpuppies are still great, 1957634 crab cake and Waterman's salad are still my faves along with bacon wrapped scallops. Someone please fix 1957634 bronzed tuna!! W1957634ck All I can say is this place is incredible!! (But of course, I'll elaborate.) We started at 1957634 bar with an orange crush. WARNING: 1957634y are so damn good that 1957634y'll sneak up on ya, and 1957634n you'll fall asleep on 1957634 beach. 1957634 hostesses were very accommodating, especially with how busy 1957634y were. We were seated with 1957634 lovely Jamie B. For starters, she helped us decided between 1957634 mussels. We went with 1957634 garlic and we were literally drinking 1957634 sauce! Best mussels I've ever had! We went on to split 1957634 spicy shrimp queso, caesar salad, and a soft shell crab that Jamie had 1957634 chef whip up for us! 1957634 batter on 1957634 crab was so light and flaky. 100% irresistible! 1957634 qu
ality of this establishment is unmatched and a must try for any one! Lastly, nearly all 1957634 seafood is sustainable! What a catch! have mixed feelings about this place because while I was 1957634re over Memorial Day

You can end-these repairads-now by going here.

1748 Olympic Ave
Westwood C.A. #90221.