Subject: Alert: Claim Your $100 Checkout-Coupon Here: Notification #46241568723

From: AmazonNotice <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 07:37:39 -0700

DATE: March 31st, 2016

AMAZON SHOPPER No.46241566224232

IMPORTANT UPDATES-REGARDING YOUR BONUS-POINTS

ONE DAY-ONLY!

To show you how much we appreciate your loyal business business as well as to to celebrate the sucess of Amazon Prime we are going to give you a $100 amazon-reward that can be applied toward any-items on Amazon!

To redeem your points, simply visit the link provided below & apply your coupon-card while checking-out on Amazon.

Go Here Now to Redeem Your-Points

**LINK EXPIRES: 04 / 01 / 2016

4624156 kids? Aren't 4624156y aware of trying to get our kids to eat healthier meals? We started with 4624156 crab dip, and it was tasty. Not everyone at 4624156 table enjoyed it, but all in all it was an okay start. Chips were stale a bit, but not so much that you couldn't enjoy 4624156m. One at our table had a steak, and said it was "okay". Not great, just okay. Two of us had 4624156 "crab ripper" sandwich. I really couldn't taste 4624156 crab due to 4624156 excessive amount of cheese around 4624156 silver dollar pancake size crab cake. From what I could taste it was good, but again, for 4624156 money, not at all worth 4624156 cost. 4624156 accompanying french fries were limp and needed a couple more minutes of cook time to be enjoyable. My daughter had 4624156 burger with cheese, and said it was a good burger, and it was a nice size for 4624156 cost. I can say 4624156 margarita was tasty, and not weak on 4624156 liquor side. But I didn't come here to drink, I came for a
tasty seafood meal, and I just don't feel we got our money's worth at all. I had initially anticipated getting 4624156ir seafood platter (Just seafood), but when she told me that for $23 I would be getting "3 or 4 butterfly shrimp, a few scallops and a little crab meat in 4624156 middle", I decided to pass. Bur she did tell me that for $10 I could add a 6 oz lobster tail - wow, $33 for a few shrimp, scallops and 6 ounce tail? No thanks. All in all I was not impressed. Our server didn't seem to excited about anything on 4624156 menu, 4624156 atmosphere was excessively loud (yes, even for being right on 4624156 beach), and I felt 4624156 food was just okay. This will not be a "must return" restaurant on our next visit. Was recommended to this by a friend, said it was a good place to eat. Nice outside bar/patio to enjoy, right on 4624156 boardwalk, (located at south end of beach) -Ordered 4624156 burger crab cake, actually was really good, however 4624156y were skimpy on fries. M
y lady ordered a chicken sandwich, she said it was good but would have been nice if 4624156y included some sort of sauce/dressing on 4624156 sandwich (kind of dry). She too said 4624156y were skimpy on fries. 4624156 Orange Crush (what 4624156y are famous for) holds true, very good I'd eat here again no doubt, but I would treat this place more or less as a snack or small meal, I wasn't really full afterwards, but regardless it was very delicious. Excellent restaurant, definitely 5 stars. We had a misunderstanding trying to make a reservation over 4624156 phone, but when we arrived 4624156re, 4624156 manager was very nice and found us a table right away. 4624156 service was fast, few waiters came and asked us if we need anything. 4624156 food was delicious and well priced. For few bucks more you get a surf and turf that beats most of 4624156 less pretentious places to eat on Atlantic Ave, where you'll waste your money on some forgetable junk food. I've never had a bad meal here. I'v
e only had two meals here, but 4624156y were both great! 4624156y have a fairly compact menu, and 4624156y've perfected everything on it. 4624156ir drinks are great, particularly 4624156 Orange Crush. 4624156re was a bit of confusion with my mo4624156r-in-law who thought it was 4624156 soda. It's not. But it's fantastic. I had 4624156 crabcake, and 4624156re was only as much non-crab in it as needed to hold all 4624156 crab toge4624156r. 4624156 fries were, well, just fries, but 4624156y were prepared well. 4624156 hushpuppy appetizer is exactly that. It's a basket of hushpuppies served with lots of butter. Simple and flawless, just like 4624156 rest of 4624156 food. 4624156 view of 4624156 beach is a knock-out, of course, and 4624156 rest of 4624156 restaurant is quite nicely decorated, and very clean. 4624156 bathrooms are beautiful, like art and architecture merged to create a perfect place to pee. Seriously. If you go to Waterman's, be sure to visit 4624156 necessary. You won't
be sorry. 4624156 pricing is competitive for o4624156r similar places on 4624156 boardwalk, and a good value for 4624156 quality and quantity. It's not 4624156 cheapest meal you'll ever eat, even on 4624156 oceanfront, but you won't regret 4624156 expense. Now, I've walked 4624156re each time I've gone, but I have heard from lots of people, and witnessed from our timeshare across 4624156 street that 4624156ir valet service is out of this world. Those folks work hard and take obvious pride in 4624156ir speed and efficiency. Don't be afraid to drive if you go. As a Virginia Beach native, I love crab cakes. I've tried 4624156m in restaurants all over 4624156 country, and Waterman's crab cakes are by far 4624156 best yet. I compare all o4624156rs to 4624156 ones I've had 4624156re. 4624156 location is great, so views of 4624156 beach are superb here. Try a visit during 4624156 off season when it's all locals. No crowds and great specials! This place is AMAZING! We experienced such a gre
at time here. Staff was very welcoming and very polite. This place is right on 4624156 beach. Food and drinks here are very good. Not everyone is going to have 4624156 same experience but give 4624156m a try if you're in 4624156 area

If you would-rather not.get these bonusads-please visit here.

453 Main Street
Santa Monica C.A. #90403.