Subject: You Have Been Chosen to Receive a Kohls $50~ Reward, Redeem Today #18815849

From: Kohls Monthly Reward <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 13:24:28 -0700

===================================================
A Limited Number of $50-Kohls Voucher are Available, Claim Yours by 24Mar16
===================================================
===================================================

Kohl's Shopper [email-masked], 

For a limited time only, we are giving away a $50~ Voucher to all Kohls Reward Members.

Go here to redeem your Kohls Customer Loyalty Reward Today--  http://getithere.yospite.top/visitnow

Thank You for shopping with us,

Kohl's 
 "Expect Great Things"

Warehouse Use Only
**********************************
Appreciation Award No. 18815849
Member ID:  GR17368811
**********************************

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
----875-8798 Sed Street..Wa??brzych..01-308..Poland_____
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
_____Remove yourself here----: http://getithere.yospite.top/exit
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
***18815849.53413d259eb2e1e88e360dbe77e6852a-18815849_53413d259eb2e1e88e360dbe77e6852a

Have eaten here on several occasions. My only complaint is that the service is a bit slow and clunky (empty drinks, apps coming out after pizzas).....The food... How have I not reviewed Cerulean yet? Easily the best restaurant in and around Warsaw. 5 stars for the best food, service, and booze!....Open for lunch and... Had the pork pad Thai for lunch. Large serving, delicious, nice citrus flavor, just enough heat. ....Nice place, well decorated, great service, a nice dining... We went there as a group of 8. We were personally greeted by Chip, who I assume is the owner. Service was quick and efficient, and Liz took great care of... Incredible food, incredible cocktails, and even better service.....They truly care about making it an experience. So pretty! Great food and service.  How can one not love the beautiful view... summer or winter? A wonderful place for a romantic evening.  It is always... My husband and I dine here at least twice a month. Great variety of menus options.  The f
 ilet with blue cheese cream sauce and garlic mashed potatoes beats... Food is better than you would expect. Great Jimmy Buffet type vibe on the lake. Love a drink at happy hour. We came to Westmain Tavern on the recommendation of my niece. We were NOT disappointed. Great staff, nice ambience and the food was superb. Starters of... WOW- We are Hollering Holler Hops and Grill!!....We were in the Florence area and needed to spend some time including a dinner break.....It was my birthday- I... If you're looking for a good lunch spot look no further. Having been a fan of Sweet Basil and Sushi Thai (before sushi Thai closed) for some time I am very... When you want to be pampered, surrounded by antiques, and try old Kentucky favorites (worth a modern flair) step in to the Tousey House in the historic... This is one of my favourite hamburger joints. Despite the fact I'm only reviewing the one this time every one I've tried has been good and I'm sure sooner... This is a solid find. I actual
 ly had been driving up to Indiana when I managed to take a detour for this place: I opted to leave without any plans for lunch... Quaint little bar with great German food for a good price! I love the picnic tables in the bar for a more community-type feel. You have to order a huge... I was a bit scared as nobody was in the parking lot. As always my fellow Yelpers did help to make a great food choice. Shrimp and vegetable bento box was... When Guru India first opened in Crescent Springs I had two thoughts -- I really need to try their food soon .... 'cause I don't think they'll be in business... Delicious!!! I can't believe we didn't know about this place. Love new York style pizza! We willbe going back for sure53413d259eb2e1e88e360dbe77e6852a