Subject: Anderson Cooper gives way to raise IQ

From: CNBR <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 10:22:33 -0700

News

Anderson Cooper

Super Wealthy Take Super Nutrient To Become Smarter And Gain An Edge

If you could take a nutrient every day that would raise your IQ and increase your wealth woudld you?

Anderson Cooper reports on what has become a huge industry in the United States potent IQ boosters.

Full Segment: Boosting Brain Power

232K Views | 7K Shares

restaurant the cabman is to take them to Flora Van Huysens address and keep them there until Horace arrives Meanwhile Horace leaves to prepare for dinner and instructs Malachi to make sure no one else uses the veranda Malachi and the cabman have a humorous exchange about employers retiring finally to the kitchen to find whiskey to brace their selves for the kidnapping
Irene Minnie Cornelius and Barnaby arrive and seat themselves on the veranda They order an extravagant meal including champagne The women dance and Barnaby even scores a kiss from Irene There is conflict however when Malachi returns and tries to clear the room for his employer A waiter resolves the issue by unfolding the screen between the two tables so that when Horace arrives he grumbles about having other people in the room but he does not know who they are He sits down to read a newspaper and waits for Dolly to arrive with Miss Simple dropping his purse on the floor
Malachi finds the purse and returns it to Cornelius who is thereby spared the humiliation of not being able to pay for the extravagant meal Cornelius learns that Malachis employer is Horace and that Horace is on the other side of the screen He then sits down to tell Irene everything

Yet when Horace arrives Irene plays the role assigned to women in s middle class culture by pretending to need his advice on business This is further evidence of her quandary Obviously a successful businesswoman she must be exhausted by her work and loneliness to pander to Horaces ego in this way
Wilder foreshadows part of the resolution of this comedy when Dolly suggests that Horace makes Cornelius a partner in his business This is the second time the idea has been mentioned in the play The audience knows that women will be partnered with men in marriage and men will be partnered with one another in business

In this second act the audience is introduced to the dilemma of working women like Irene She is a successful businesswoman and therefore she is not considered a proper lady She spends all her time at work among her employees However if she were to go out for fun without a chaperone it would damage her business No proper lady would patronize her shop
The meeting of Irene and Cornelius is a meeting between equals They are not equals in status but in their humanity Both

Never receive these again by telling us as soon as possible

32 W Main St Greenwich Oh 44837-1051

As soon as you tell us to not send these further we will stop. Just tell us now

1005 1st Avenue North
St. Petersburg, FL 33705