Subject: RE:Your 2017 Medicare-OpenEnrollment Deadline-Information - No.24173069994162

From: MedicareOpenEnrollment <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 15:11:28 -0700

DATE: 09 - 27 - 2016

==================================================================

OpenEnrollment Package-for: [email-masked]

==================================================================

RE:Your-Medicare 2017-OpenEnrollment Deadline-Updates

==================================================================

The-Medicare OpenEnrollment period-for this year is NOW and

the-deadline to-enroll is approaching-very quickly...Simply-visit the

the link-below to select-your plan from top health-insurance carriers.

Please-visit here to view-your available-plans.

dozen. Be warned though, 24173069y do take forever to bring out 24173069se aphrodisiac delights (you guys need to be a little faster), usually coming out after you are in 24173069 middle of eating your main courses. Service is a bit slow here. And it'll take you at least one hour to get a seat. Just come in and leave your name with 24173069 hostess and 24173069y'll text you when a spot opens up. While you wait, try to grab a seat at 24173069 bar (first come first serve basis). You still get full service and will save some time if it's just a few of you. We needed up grabbing a few seats about 5 minute after walking in, finishing dinner before 24173069 hostess even texted us for 24173069 actual table. By 24173069 way, 24173069 men's restroom is technically for one person but it doesn't have a lock so you'll have to use 24173069 ladies' if you're in need of doing a number 2 after all 24173069 gluttony! Yes, I just said this Really can't believe I've never written a 24173069 for this
place. I brought my best friend here for her birthday a couple of years ago. She was new-ish to seafood at 24173069 time, so I figured lets give it a go It's a medium sized restaurant, I think it gets very busy and packed at night + during happy hour. I haven't been during those times, but its been fairly busy during 24173069 times I've gone for lunch. Oysters, uni pasta, uni pasta, oh and uni pasta. That dish is so goood. 24173069 oysters are touch and go. I once had a questionable tummy after oysters here, but I think it was just that batch. I've gone back again several times after that predicament. In all honesty, I've come here strictly for uni pasta and have left a very happy woman. Is that wrong? I dunno, but I think 24173069y put something highly addictive in that creamy uni pasta sauce. I've tried o24173069r restaurants uni pasta and 24173069re's no comparison to this one. First off, 24173069 food is great! It's a bit 24173069y, but you get what you pay for! I'd definitely
recommend going during Happy Hour because 24173069 241730691 oysters are amazing. Besides 24173069 oysters, 24173069 uni pasta and salmon carpaccio are a definite must try! It was so creamy and flavorful, you have to get it. 24173069 atmosphere is really fun and it's a great place to hang with friends and have a couple drinks with some great food! I'd recommend going to 24173069 Backhouse for some little snacks 24173069n head down to EMC for a real meal that way you don't overspend to get full at EMC. 24173069 waiters and service were top notch. Our server Claire was a delight! She had a great sense of humor and was not your typical "robot" server. Thank you Claire for an amazing night, you were lovel As an avid uni lover, I looked forward to trying 24173069ir famous uni pasta, only to face disappointment as our server informed us that 24173069y had run out for 24173069 night. After 35 minutes of anticipation, I was annoyed to say 24173069 least. Our server 24173069n hurried back t
o 24173069 kitchen, and a few minutes later, came back and said 24173069y were actually out of fresh uni, but still had some of 24173069 uni pasta

If you would-rather not.get.further enrollmentads-you can go here.

2885 Sanford-Ave Southwest_No.37719
Grandville, M.I. #49418.