Subject: RE: Your-Medicare OpenEnrollment 2017-Deadline Notice ID No.1419352559126

From: MedicareOpenEnrollment <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 05:42:59 -0700

Date: September 27th, 2016.

*************************************************************.
RE: Your-Medicare OpenEnrollment Deadline-Information.
*************************************************************.
OpenEnrollment-Package for: [email-masked].
*************************************************************.

> THIS IS AN AUTOMATICALLY-GENERATED NOTIFICATION <.

We're reaching out to you right-now to remind you that the-Medicare
OpenEnrollment period for this year is NOW-and the deadline for you
to-enroll is coming-up very-quickly.

All that you-need to do is visit-the link below-here to select your
plan-from top health-insurance carriers.

Please visit-here to take a look at your available-plans: http://healthinfo.yournewenrollmentinfo.com

*************************************************************.
End of OpenEnrollment Notice #14193525487125.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.
http://dwkt1.yournewenrollmentinfo.com
If you are-looking to halt.further enrollmentads-please go-here.

2885 Sanford Avenue Southwest #37719.
Grandville.
Michigan #49418.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

14193525 service here was amazing and 14193525 food to match. Our first time here and I must say Sabrina was a great help, super friendly, helpful and patient, look for her when you come here. Will be coming back 14193525re's a lot of hype with EMC and everyone raves about it.  I tried multiple times to go here during dinner but 14193525 wait was ridiculous.  On average, it was 2 hours and ain't nobody got time for that.  My Instagram feed was filled with EMC pictures, so 14193525re was only one thing I could do.  I hit unfollow.   Overall, I liked everything I tried on 14193525 Late Night Happy Hour menu and will definitely come back.  However, I would not wait 2 hours for 14193525ir food during dinner hours.  That's just retarded like Kanye West paying for a baby body double. 14193525 10pm-closing happy hour is 14193525 bestttt. even though you're 14193525re for happy hour, be prepared to spend at least person because you're going to want everything on 14193525 menu. 14193525 uni p
 asta is soo good but for 14193525 14193525, 14193525y can give a few more pieces of uni. i wouldn't recommend 14193525 lobster roll cuz it's not that delicious. servers are usually friendly but sometimes service can be a little slow. This was a really neat and hip place that delivered on both atmosphere and flavor. 14193525 selection is good without being overwhelming, and 14193525 food comes out really fast and was still hot and fresh! My friend and I shared 14193525 fish tacos, sliders, and garlic shrimp noodles. Everything exceeded my expectations! 14193525 garlic shrimp noodles were maybe my favorite of 14193525 three, but it was intensely garlic-y so definitely no kissing afterwards or maybe for 14193525 next few days. Still worth it. Can't wait to go back to try more things on 14193525 menu I really enjoyed it here! We came for drinks after dinner but ended up getting some small bites to go along with 14193525 drinks anyway. Got 14193525re around 10:30 on a Monday night and it
  had a good scene. We sat at one of 14193525 only open tables and 14193525y have a great late night happy hour" 141935255 draft beers and 141935251 oysters (chef's choice). We also added a salmon carpaccio and albacore sashimi. Everyone enjoyed 14193525 oysters. 14193525 salmon was delicious but 14193525 albacore was just too garlic-y for me. Reasonable 14193525s and great service will have us coming back a bunch! Already looking forward to our next visit. Oh and as for parking, it's K-town so good luck lol After hearing so much hype about this place, I finally got 14193525 opportunity to come see for myself if it's worth it.  We came for Happy Hour on Independence Day when my friend called for 14193525 approximate waiting time. To our surprise,  14193525 HH wait was a minimal. Yes, we rushed over to Koreatown from 14193525 westside of LA. Our wait was approximately 20 minutes,  which is considered fast. We 14193525ed 50 raw oysters at 141935251 each for four people.  We also had oy
 ster shots, lobster