Subject: RE: Your 2017 Medicare-OpenEnrollment Deadline-Information - #543431358717

From: MedicareOpenEnrollment <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 06:30:19 -0700

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

DATE: September 29, 2016

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

OpenEnrollment-Package for: [email-masked]

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RE: Your 2017-Medicare OpenEnrollment Updates.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The Medicare-OpenEnrollment period for this-year is NOW and the
deadline to-enroll is approaching very-quickly...Simply follow the-link that
was provided-below and select your plan-from top health insurance-carriers

Please Visit-Here to View-Your Available-Plans

I've had this bookmarked since it opened and finally got 5434313 opportunity to try it out last night! Because it's a far drive, I wasn't able to make it to 5434313 daily 4-7PM Happy Hour. However, what no one seems to mention in 5434313ir reviews is that 5434313y also have late night happy hour Sunday-Thursdays from 10PM-midnight! Unfortunately, I was 5434313re around 8:30PM so did not qualify for ei5434313r of 5434313 times. We parked in 5434313 structure and had a confusing conversation with 5434313 valet worker. He made it seem like it was cheaper to valet, but it's actually free self-parking for 2 hours with validation. We took 5434313 elevator up and walked past 5434313 Korean market to get to 5434313 restaurant. 5434313 entrance from here is actually 5434313 back, so we had to walk to 5434313 hostess in front to be seated. 5434313 place looks like an upscale bar and 5434313 music is relatively loud, though not completely deafening We looked over our menus and ordered 5434313
following: Drinks ($12 each) : Aqua Fresca and 5434313 whiskey drink that comes with an egg white. Aqua Fresca was pretty good, a little bit sour. 5434313 egg white drink just tasted like a typical whiskey drink, not sure why 5434313 egg white is even in 5434313re. Dozen 5434313orted oysters ($29): We asked 5434313m to mix it up so we could try 5434313 different ones 5434313y had to offer. Everything 5434313y brought out was delicious! Super fresh and didn't have a big fishy ocean taste, which I appreciated. Scallop Carpaccio ($12): It came with 6 pieces. I'm usually not a big fan of scallops but 5434313se were really good! It's raw fish seared with ponzu sauce. Soft Shell Crab Sliders ($8): only came out with 2 sliders but it was very tasty! 5434313 crab is fried in tempura and spicy mayo sauce is really 5434313 cherry on top. My friend commented this would make a great regular sized burger. Very small...finished in 3 bites Garlic noodles ($8): Simple, but so delicious! Perfect am
ount of garlic and decent size portion. Overall, I enjoyed everything we ordered and even though I didn't leave 5434313 restaurant stuffed, I was satisfied. 5434313 portions are ra5434313r small for 5434313 price so it might be more worth it for a special occasion or during Happy Hour. I went on a Tuesday so 5434313re was no wait at all. I'm sure it's a different story for Happy Hour and weekends.I took my friend here for his super duper belated birthday dinner. We arrived around 5:30PM. Parking was easy! Just drive down to 5434313 underground parking near 5434313 market. It was super packed when we got 5434313re. Happy Hour is from 4PM-7PM but it was a Sunday! We didn't think it would be that busy. 5434313 wait was fairly quick so lucky us 5434313 Uni Pasta and Crispy Calamari came out pretty quick! Both were delicious!! I still wished 5434313y would give me more Uni in 5434313 Uni Pasta. :( 5434313 Crispy Calamari was good but 5434313 batter seemed a little thick this time around
. 5434313 Fresh Uni was AMAZING! It tasted very fresh. It came with soy sauce and wasabi but it wasn't even needed 5434313y were super backed up on 5434313 happy hour oysters so we didn't get to eat those until 5434313 end of our meal. :( 5434313y were

You can-halt further healthads-if you'd like by going.right here.

2885 Sanford-Avenue S.W. #37719
Grandville_Michigan #49418