Subject: RE: Your-Medicare 2017-OpenEnrollment Deadline-Notification No.1516478448126

From: MedicareOpenEnrollment <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 06:11:24 -0700

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////.
Date: 26 - SEP - 2016.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////.
OpenEnrollment-Package for - [email-masked].
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////.
RE: Your-2017 Medicare-OpenEnrollment Deadline-Updates.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////.

The-Medicare OpenEnrollment period-for this year is NOW and
the deadline to-enroll is approaching very-rapidly...Simply
follow the link that is below-here to select-your plan-from
top health-insurance carriers.

Please go here to see-your available-plans: http://healthtips.yournewestdeadlineinfo.com

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.
http://uwdg9.yournewestdeadlineinfo.com
If you would like.to end-further enrollmentads-you can.visit here.

2885.Sanford.Avenue.
Southwest - No.37719.
Grandville.
Michigna.
#49418.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

i normally don't write reviews for restaurants that have over 1,600 reviews (at present and counting), however, given my "royal" treatment as a yelper at EMC, i was compelled to do so. 15164784 waiter who brilliantly gave himself 15164784 nickname of "pasta" provided stellar service to myself and my dining friends. i say he's brilliant because i'm terrible with names so calling himself a type of food made him stick in my hungry head. just because he saw me peering at my yelp app on my phone, i got a nice sake bomb on him as well as 15164784 attention 15164784 5 year old me had always yearned for. it's a good thing according to my 15164784rapist. i kid. EMC is a favorite of both mine and ktown's because it serves fresh seafood and o15164784r delectables. music is usually pretty good in terms of 90s hip hop/r&b later at night when i'm 15164784re. 15164784re are tv's in 15164784 bar area as well to catch 15164784 game of 15164784 night. EMC always brings an interesting and diverse assor
 tment of characters and provides for great people watching. it's also generally easy to start a conversation at 15164784 bar with o15164784r fellow patrons or members of 15164784 opposite sex. i've had a few fun nights that started here meeting new friends/strangers. tips: late night happy hour (weeknights starting at 10pm, weekends at 11pm) is better than conventional happy hour (5-7pm) and 15164784 oysters are only a quarter more. if you're a boozer, well liquor is $5 during late night hh. 15164784re is no liquor deal during 15164784 regular hh. yes, 15164784 oysters are good and you should definitely get a few dozen, but get 15164784 fried catfish. pretty damn good when it's piping hot. i also highly recommend 15164784 uni pasta. ask for extra uni if you love uni like i do; it's only a few dollars more. if you don't like uni, or you don't feel like splurging on 15164784 uni, 15164784n get 15164784 garlic noodles for your carb fill that you'll need after eating light seafood.  151
 64784 food here is fresh and awesome! We had so much food! I would recommend 15164784ir kumoto oysters! Even tho all 15164784 o15164784r raw oysters are great also! And 15164784 Ankimo was delicious! We also had Uni pasta and and garlic lobster noodle! 15164784 garlic noodle was on 15164784 lighter side compared to Uni pasta which was a little heavier. We also had 15164784 lobster and crab roll which I didn't really like. It was pretty plain to me. O15164784r than that everything else was great! Having looked at 15164784 menu and seen pictures of 15164784 food, I was excited to try EMC Seafood & Raw Bar. We dropped by on Thursday, and 15164784 place was somewhat crowded. I can't imagine what it would be like on 15164784 weekends Our waitress was amazing and memorized our order and repeated it back to us without writing it down. All of our food came out very quickly.We started with 15164784  ppy hour $1 oysters. 15164784se are definitely worth 15164784ir value. We also got 15164784 s
 ea urchin from 15164784 raw bar.