Subject: RE: Your 2017 Medicare-OpenEnrollment Deadline-Information - #770824258717

From: MedicareOpenEnrollment <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 06:28:32 -0700

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

DATE: September 29, 2016

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

OpenEnrollment-Package for: [email-masked]

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RE: Your 2017-Medicare OpenEnrollment Updates.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The Medicare-OpenEnrollment period for this-year is NOW and the
deadline to-enroll is approaching very-quickly...Simply follow the-link that
was provided-below and select your plan-from top health insurance-carriers

Please Visit-Here to View-Your Available-Plans

I've had this bookmarked since it opened and finally got 7708242 opportunity to try it out last night! Because it's a far drive, I wasn't able to make it to 7708242 daily 4-7PM Happy Hour. However, what no one seems to mention in 7708242ir reviews is that 7708242y also have late night happy hour Sunday-Thursdays from 10PM-midnight! Unfortunately, I was 7708242re around 8:30PM so did not qualify for ei7708242r of 7708242 times. We parked in 7708242 structure and had a confusing conversation with 7708242 valet worker. He made it seem like it was cheaper to valet, but it's actually free self-parking for 2 hours with validation. We took 7708242 elevator up and walked past 7708242 Korean market to get to 7708242 restaurant. 7708242 entrance from here is actually 7708242 back, so we had to walk to 7708242 hostess in front to be seated. 7708242 place looks like an upscale bar and 7708242 music is relatively loud, though not completely deafening We looked over our menus and ordered 7708242
following: Drinks ($12 each) : Aqua Fresca and 7708242 whiskey drink that comes with an egg white. Aqua Fresca was pretty good, a little bit sour. 7708242 egg white drink just tasted like a typical whiskey drink, not sure why 7708242 egg white is even in 7708242re. Dozen 7708242orted oysters ($29): We asked 7708242m to mix it up so we could try 7708242 different ones 7708242y had to offer. Everything 7708242y brought out was delicious! Super fresh and didn't have a big fishy ocean taste, which I appreciated. Scallop Carpaccio ($12): It came with 6 pieces. I'm usually not a big fan of scallops but 7708242se were really good! It's raw fish seared with ponzu sauce. Soft Shell Crab Sliders ($8): only came out with 2 sliders but it was very tasty! 7708242 crab is fried in tempura and spicy mayo sauce is really 7708242 cherry on top. My friend commented this would make a great regular sized burger. Very small...finished in 3 bites Garlic noodles ($8): Simple, but so delicious! Perfect am
ount of garlic and decent size portion. Overall, I enjoyed everything we ordered and even though I didn't leave 7708242 restaurant stuffed, I was satisfied. 7708242 portions are ra7708242r small for 7708242 price so it might be more worth it for a special occasion or during Happy Hour. I went on a Tuesday so 7708242re was no wait at all. I'm sure it's a different story for Happy Hour and weekends.I took my friend here for his super duper belated birthday dinner. We arrived around 5:30PM. Parking was easy! Just drive down to 7708242 underground parking near 7708242 market. It was super packed when we got 7708242re. Happy Hour is from 4PM-7PM but it was a Sunday! We didn't think it would be that busy. 7708242 wait was fairly quick so lucky us 7708242 Uni Pasta and Crispy Calamari came out pretty quick! Both were delicious!! I still wished 7708242y would give me more Uni in 7708242 Uni Pasta. :( 7708242 Crispy Calamari was good but 7708242 batter seemed a little thick this time around
. 7708242 Fresh Uni was AMAZING! It tasted very fresh. It came with soy sauce and wasabi but it wasn't even needed 7708242y were super backed up on 7708242 happy hour oysters so we didn't get to eat those until 7708242 end of our meal. :( 7708242y were

You can-halt further healthads-if you'd like by going.right here.

2885 Sanford-Avenue S.W. #37719
Grandville_Michigan #49418