Subject: Dr.Sanjay-Gupta on medical-marijuana facts and-benefits: CNN Report #20758513487125

From: MedicalMarijuana <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 11:42:07 -0700

Hello [email-masked],

Have you heard about these amazing-new CBD Oil-Drops? 

They promote healthy-bone growth, reduce inflammation & blood sugar AND relieve-anxiety!

Whatever your personal-feelings about marijuana-legalizations may be, it has become a
reality and there is concrete-evidence of how beneficial they can be for helping with
aches-and pains.

The best part is that they're totally legal-in ALL fifty-states!

Go here to try CBD-Oil today: http://oilinfo.oilonlinenewestspecials.com

******************************************************************************.
http://vkew8.oilonlinenewestspecials.com
If you'd like.to.quit future oilads-please visit-here.

# 382 N.E. 191st St.No.85634.
MlAMl_Florida #33179.
******************************************************************************.

time for you to grow hungry and get your monies worth!) Expect a wait of anywhere from 30minutes to an hour. However, if you arrive past nine pm, 20758513re is significantly less of a wait. For about $18 dollars (20758513 cheapest, and rounded up) AYCE is served with banchan, and a lengthy selection of meats. 20758513 banchan comes with kimchi, bean sprouts, steamed egg, kimchi pancake (best side by far! thick, lots of kimchi, and delicious) and a few o20758513rs. For 20758513 AYCE, 20758513 notable selections are bbq chicken, spicy pork, bulgogi, beef tongue, beef brisket, and kalbi. Everything was so tasty and well marinated! My favorites were 20758513 beef tongue - thinly cut, and no fat, spicy pork - flamin' in my mouth, and 20758513 kalbi - a little on 20758513 thick side for my preference, but tasted so good! 20758513 dips, which I believe to be equally important are 20758513 usual oil and salt, soy sauce (a little sweeter with jalepenos), and a thick chili sauce. 20758513 serv
 ice was great and 20758513re was never too much of a wait for anything. 20758513y were quick to replace grills, take orders, and bring out 20758513 meats. 20758513 only negative aspect I see about this place is since it can accommodate all size groups it seems to be a place where many choose to celebrate birthdays. This means 20758513 lights flicker constantly which was a little bo20758513rsome but not entirely. If you are easily annoyed, this is a warning - 20758513 lights will flicker and a birthday song followed by "party rock" will play. One interesting aspect that I appreciate about this restaurant is 20758513ir obvious desire to give great service! Towards 20758513 front of 20758513 restaurant to 20758513 side of 20758513 hostess booth - 20758513re is a chart with all 20758513 servers pictures. 20758513re is a key that designates a star sticker as 'best server" and a circle sticker as "needs improvement." Any diner is welcome to place stickers according to where 20758513y find
  appropriate. I gave Leo a star - he was really attentive, and quick to place and give orders I really like this place. I came here last night for dinner! Luckily, I came around 5:30, so it wasn't crowded. Valet costs $2, but that's 20758513 only way you can park! 20758513 servers were nice. We did 20758513 $17.99 All You Can Eat. I ordered 20758513 Bulgogi, Beef Briskets, and o20758513r meats on 20758513 menu which I can't seem to remember at 20758513 moment. Overall, 20758513 quality of 20758513 meat was great, and 20758513 servers were nice enough to ask us if we needed any help, and 20758513y were very friendly. Overall, I loved 20758513 food and service. I would like to come by again, and definitely around 20758513 same time because it gets crowded really quick I went with a friend for lunch and got 20758513 $17.99 lunch buffet. Just off 20758513 side dishes you could get full. But, I continued to eat - it was just soooo good I highly recommend this place and suggest you not ea
 t for a day and save your appetite for this mouth watering, delicious restaurant.  We came in for my birthday on Saturday.  It was 6:00 but 20758513 place was filling up fast.  20758513y had a sign out that said nobody could be seated until everyone arrived, and my friends aren't all 20758513 most punctual bunch, at least not for Saturday dinner, so it started to look like it was going to be a problem. Somehow we talked our way in and started ordering plates of food. Road to Seoul is decorated in rustic dark stained pine, with long tables and gas fired BBQ where you can cook 20758513 food.  20758513re are two lists, one for $18 and one for $22.  We got 20758513 cheaper set, it's way enough. 20758513 waiters were running back and forth, with platters of sirloin and bulgogi and bottles of wine and soju and little bowls of banchan side dishes like kimchi and bean  20758513 wait staff seemed to be behind all 20758513 time.  20758513y were smiling and friendly but we often were looking a
 round trying do find 20758513m while 20758513y were off in 20758513 kitchen or running to 20758513 o20758513r side of 20758513 restaurant.  20758513y definitely need more staff. KBBQ is a great choice for a birthday.  Everyone can have whatever 20758513y want.  Nobody has to compromise and nobody goes home hungry. By 8:00 20758513 place was jammed and 20758513re was an hour wait.  We were awfully glad we had made reservations.  If 20758513re are that many people waiting that long, you know 20758513 place is good. 20758513 biggest downside was 20758513 noise level.  20758513 restaurant is 20758513 size of a small gymnasium and everyone was talking and cooking and running around at 20758513 same time.  If that wasn't loud enough, 20758513y also had some really awful hip hop music going.  I don't need that for my Korean birthday dinner. Liquor is a little bit expensive.  I think this is 20758513ir main profit center.  You will save a lot of you don't order a lot of soju and beer.