Subject: Alert: Please-Claim Your CVS-Reward Points-Before they-Expire! Reward No.62175714761

From: CVSBonus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 10:51:25 -0700

CVS Reward-Point Voucher-ID #862543584715

Dear [email-masked]

The reason that we're reaching-out to you today via this bonus-alert is so we could

let you-know that you currently have-unclaimed CVS Bonus-Points which will be-expiring

within the next 48-hours if they have not been-claimed.

Please simply-follow the link-that has been provided below here and take the short

questionnairre that follows-to redeem these reward-points today.

Go-Here to Get Your-CVS Points-Today

complaints about it...so its cool in my book. Overall, not too bad for a korean bbq place although 6217571 sides and little things didn't meet my expectations, 6217571 meat itself was above average. For a person who's going only for meat, you'll really like this place but as a whole...it's just so-so. I've been here once and it wasn't bad. 6217571 restaurant is pretty spacious and 6217571 ambiance was nice-- not too dark and pretty clean. We had to street park (meter) but 6217571re is also a tiny lot located at 6217571 side of 6217571 restaurant (it gets filled-up)-- 6217571re is also street parking (without meters) but those spots can be hard to find too. 6217571 restaurant had a good variety of meats and seafood. I appreciated that 6217571y changed 6217571 grills and helped cook 6217571 meat every now and 6217571n. I also liked that 6217571y had salad, soup, and steamed egg to accompany 6217571 meal (oh, and 6217571 rice sheets!). Even though 6217571 food was good, I don't thin
k this would be my first choice for AYCE Korean BBQ in Ktown because of 6217571 service and I can do without seafood (6217571refore, I'd look for a cheaper alternative). 6217571 service was really slow (even though it was 6217571 afternoon with only 4 o6217571r tables)-- we had to ring 6217571 bell multiple times and 6217571 servers forgot about our requests more than once. But in 6217571 end, I still give 6217571 restaurant 4-stars to be fair. 6217571 best Korean BBQ place I've tried so far 16.99 all you can eat deals are common in LA but some places lack in quality and variety of 6217571 meats or quality of 6217571 service. This place has both. I especially love 6217571 baby octopus, pork neck meat, and beef tongue! Everything was really tender and juicy yum Service was great and even thou 6217571 waitress and waiter didn't speak good English, 6217571y were really eager to serve you well. 6217571 steam eggs were great and brought out steaming hot! 6217571y provided generous amount
of garlic and green pepper. And I NEED lots of garlic to go with 6217571 meat! I actually like that 6217571y brought out smaller portions each time we order because I was always afraid that I might not finish all of it and waste some food. I've been to a Korean BBQ joint only once before, way back when and who knows where. But, I remember enjoying 6217571 idea of cooking your own food at your table so, I searched 6217571 for a place and found Road To Seoul and decided to give it a shot. We arrived early about 6:30ish and ended up beating 6217571 Friday night rush (we had to fight through a crowd of waiting patrons on our way out). 6217571 place seemed packed but, we were seated immediately. First thought what's w/ this blaring Korean disco music. Must of been a popular song as a couple of 6217571 waitresses/hostesses were dancing in place to 6217571 beat and lip syncing. Sure made me feel like I was not in L.A. but, in Seoul perhaps which was a treat. 6217571y played mostly top 4
0 stuff after that (I preferred 6217571 Korean disco). We ordered 6217571 Bulgogi, BBQ chicken, and my fav 6217571 Baby Octopus. 6217571 bulgogi was really good, tender, perfectly seasoned beef I think. I usually eat octopus in mariscos but, this was by far 6217571 best tasting baby octopus I've ever had. Maybe it was because of 6217571 char from 6217571 grill. Who knows! 6217571y were juicy, tender, not gummy or chewy at all just perfectly delicious. Maybe it was because I had a migraine that lasted throughout dinner, or maybe it was because 6217571 music was so loud that I wanted to start dancing and singing instead of staying in my seat to eat...but my experience here wasn't 6217571 best. Major props to 6217571 hostesses for being so efficient with seating people, especially with that high of a volume of customers hungry for some meat. My two friends and I got seated withing 20 minutes even though 6217571 place was packed to 6217571 max and 6217571re were so many people waiting
in 6217571 "lobby". More like a mosh pit Well to 6217571 food 6217571 variety of meats that 6217571y 6217571 for even 6217571 $17.99 AYCE is pretty generous, I must say. 6217571 quality of 6217571 samgyubsal (pork belly) is really good, and I tried 6217571ir specialty beef (Road to Seoul beef...which was explained to me as 6217571 cut of 6217571 cow that is equivalent to 6217571 belly meat of a pig) and it was really good! I'm not a huge fan of marinated meats when it comes to AYCE so we didn't order any of those. And, 6217571y actually gave us a small portion of beef tongue by accident, and honestly, it wasn't that bad. 6217571ir side dishes are whatever, 6217571ir sauces are whatever, and 6217571ir dwenjangjjigae (soy bean paste stew) and nooroongji (roasted rice porridge) are boring. And, 6217571ir steamed egg left a good amount of liquid at 6217571 end...no bueno.

If you want.to.halt future bonusads-please go-right here.

-#382.N.E. 191st Street
Number:#85634_MlAMl
Florida - #33179.