Subject: It's time to sleep-better & wake up-refreshed.

From: Lunexia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 08:24:52 -0700

Lunexia:

For a Better-Night's Sleep.

Hello [email-masked],

Do you find that you toss and turn too much or have trouble-staying asleep more often than you'd like? It is unbelievably common for people have trouble sleeping, and while there are a number of different factors that play into this, such as stress, what you eat, etc, there is now a fantastic-solution: Lunexia.

Lunexia can not only help you to fall-asleep quicker, but actually stay asleep for longer AND wake up feeling rejuvenated and refreshed with no "foggy" feeling.

Get the restful-night's sleep you deserve with Lunexia.

Go Here to Try Lunexia-Right Now

If you're looking.to.halt future-sleepads-please visit_here.

.*2885 Sanford.Avenue S.W._#40442.

Grandville.

MlCHlGAN - #49418.

Ah, the insomniac's plight: waking up with a hangover without having had a drop to drink. A poor night's sleep can have you starting your day feeling drained before your feet even hit the floor. Other mornings, you could swear you got a peaceful eight hours, yet your body tells a different story. Too many of us are missing out on sweet dreams. Nearly one-third of Americans say they lie awake at least a few nights each week. Getting a poor night's sleep means more than just a bad day ahead. The quality of your sleep can harm your health long-term; sleep deprivation is linked to obesity and high blood pressure, poor concentration, and lack of energy for exercising, healthy eating, and leisure activities. Why are we having a hard time catching the zzz's we need? Here are six surprising sleep wreckers that might be keeping you up at night.

Stress and Sleep Who's stressed? Who isn't? Three in four U.S. adults say they felt moderate to high stress levels in the past month, according to a 2009 stress survey conducted by the American Psychological Association. Even teenagers find that school and family finances are stressing them out, with nearly half of teens polled saying their worries have gotten worse over the past year. The result? Many of us hit the sheets with our minds still churning, too wound up to sleep.

"No one sleeps well with worries," says Joyce Walsleban, RN, PhD, associate professor of medicine at NYU's School of Medicine. "They are too alerting. They will either keep you up or wake you up later on." Stress hormones shoulder some of the blame. When you're stressed out, your adrenal glands release hormones, such as adrenaline and cortisol, which keep you amped up and struggling to snooze. Completely eliminating stress and anxiety from your life isn't realistic. But learning how to place your worries up on a shelf for the night can help you manage them so they don't ruin your sleep. For starters, bar your work life -- a common cause of stress -- from your bedroom. "We see people using BlackBerries and laptops in bed, answering emails, and continuing to do the work they do all day long. For people who suffer from insomnia, that can perpetuate it," says Alon Avidan, MD, associate professor of neurology and associate director of UCLA's Sleep Dis
orders Program. Walsleban suggests giving your body time -- an hour or so -- to unwind before slipping into bed. Take a bath, read a good book (try fiction!), and learn to practice deep breathing and relaxation exercises to calm nerves and encourage a peaceful night's sleep. Depression and Sleep Insomnia and depression tend to go hand in hand, and it can be difficult to figure out which came first. In fact, research suggests that people with insomnia have 10 times the risk of developing depression as people who sleep well. And people who are depressed commonly struggle with insomnia, showing symptoms such as difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, or waking up feeling rested. The brain chemical serotonin, which affects mood, emotion, sleep, and appetite, according to Walsleban, is one likely reason the two conditions travel in tandem. Ironically, Avidan warns, a common class of medication used to treat depression -- selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors -- sometimes causes slee
p disorders, such as periodic limb movement disorder, which causes your legs to jerk while you sleep, or rapid eye movement (REM) sleep behavior disorder, in which people act out their dreams, punching, kicking, or jumping from bed while still asleep. Talk with your doctor about all possible medication side effects.

Caffeine and Sleep Caffeine stays in the bloodstream much longer than most people realize, Avidan says, keeping you wired when you should be sleeping. Depending on your metabolism, it can take as long as eight to 14 hours to eliminate one-half of the total amount of caffeine you consume from your system. A latte with two shots of espresso contains about 150 milligrams of caffeine. If you have that at 5 p.m., by the time you wake up at 7 in the morning, the level of caffeine in the body is still about 75 milligrams. One Red Bull contains 80 milligrams of caffeine, Avidan explains. If you can't sleep, say no to joe until sleep problems are under control, Avidan advises. If insomnia isn't a major problem, but you mysteriously can't sleep some nights, cut off your coffee or tea intake after breakfast. "Once you go beyond 10 a.m., it can be a problem," Avidan says about ingesting caffeine. Yet, most people become sleepy around 3 p.m. and use caffeine for a midday pick-me-
up. That's a mistake, he says. And don't forget that coffee and tea aren't the only things loaded with caffeine. "Chocolate is notorious for causing sleep problems and people don't recognize it," Avidan says. "People also have the notion that soda must have a dark color to be caffeinated. That's a myth."

Hormones and Sleep Reproductive hormones shift when women are menstruating, pregnant, or entering menopause, and they mess with the brain chemicals that regulate sleep. The pain and discomfort that come with these shifts might also keep you up at night. If you're menstruating and get cramps with your cycle, Walsleban suggests getting ahead of pain, which can be just enough to disrupt sleep but too subtle for you to be aware of it. Just one nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory pill, such as ibuprofen, or an aspirin at bedtime might do the trick. "It eases things up enough so you can sleep," Walsleban says.

It's also common for women in their late 30s and early 40s to have a hard time sleeping. According to Walsleban, this is sometimes an early sign of perimenopause. In the early phases of menopause, hormones fluctuate, occasionally causing hot flashes, sweating, and even anxiety -- all of which can prevent you from dozing off or can wake you up. Both perimenopausal and menopausal women can help reduce their symptoms by maintaining a cool bedroom temperature (mid-60s is good), sleeping in loose, comfortable clothing, and staying healthy with good eating and exercise habits.