Subject: TNT Express Consignment Notification#809117//AWB-INV

From: TNT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 01:48:32 +0100

Dear Customer, 

Your shipment listed below arrived our regional Office Today. 

Check attachment for the Delivery details of your shipment
Thank you for using our services. 

Branka Chau 
CS Clerk 
Customer Service 
T : +44 (0)11 333 2 555  Europe
F : +86 (0)11 333 2 556  Beijing China Asia Pacific | 13000 1100 KG
Amsterdam The Netherlands
[email-masked]
TNT Express.
11271  R/M 12 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you would like to find out about the many ways TNT helps you to track
your shipment, or if you would like to know more about the services
provided by TNT, simply connect to www.tnt.com [1] and select your
location at any time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links:
------
[1] http://www.tnt.com/