Subject: News - Stop that ringing in your ears in a few hours

From: "Harold Hudak" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 11:09:34 -0400

Every doctor and medical pro said this wasnt possible

Once Mary's ears stopped ringing, everyone was in absolute shock that it went away in just a few hours.  

For so many years she suffered with endless pain

See how > > 
http://www.toilbersond.com/3b3g_863Xfg4dicd3YtOUquNwtfuKkMstWOFxtlUlztOUqzhkr131/detectives-Magellanic

*. . *. . *. . *. . *. . *. . *. . *. . *. . *. . *. . *. . 

AMAZING - You will wonder how you ever survived without it

In just a few hours you will get better > >
http://www.toilbersond.com/3b3g_863Xfg4dicd3YtOUquNwtfuKkMstWOFxtlUlztOUqzhkr131/detectives-Magellanic

Once you see [this], you'll wonder how you ever went by without it, trust me. 

Find out more here:
http://www.toilbersond.com/3b3g_863Xfg4dicd3YtOUquNwtfuKkMstWOFxtlUlztOUqzhkr131/detectives-Magellanic

*. . *. . *. . *. . *. . *. . *. . *. . *. . *. . *. . *. . 

This is an ad-ver-tise-ment

Go here to end for good.  thanks
http://www.toilbersond.com/59386MP3f4eKcd3ntOUquNwtfuKkMstWOFxtlUlztOUqzhkr50d/sidetrack-reproductions
PO Box 4668 #85919 New York, NY 10163-4668

Take off your email from our list by confirming your information here
http://www.toilbersond.com/593Vo893Of4f_cd3ytOUquNwtfuKkMstWOFxtlUlztOUqzhkre6e/crabapple-upstream
Andy Dimaria * 1306 Goffstown Rd Manchester Nh 03102-2355

whispered as she tucked him in, and Im going to try to find a way to help her. You will, he said confidently. Youre the best ever for helping folks, and he pulled her face down to give one of his rare kisses. Laura, going back to the other room, drew the girl 239down beside her. Now, child, she said, her voice full of tenderest persuasion, let us talk over your problems and find the way out. For a moment the old proud reserve held the girl, but it melted under the tender sympathy in the eyes looking into hers. She drew a long breath. It seems somehow wrong to talk about it even to you, she said. Sonia is my sister. I know, dear, but sisters are not alwayssisters, Laura replied, and you are very much alone in the world. I am more truly your sisteram

and finally Sonia flung out an angry, Yes! Thereafter Olga worked at home and her sister went out morning or afternoonsometimes both; but she found no position. They all want younger girlschits of sixteen or seventeen, she complained, or else those who have had large experience. They t give me a chance. Olga crowded down her doubts. Perhaps it was all trueperhaps Sonia really had honestly tried, but the doubts would return, for she felt that her sister was quite content to let things remain as they were as long as Olga made no further protest. But others were not content with things as they were. Elizabeth was not, nor

shoulders, her voice very low and tender, you say that now you cannot do a single bit of Camp Fire work? Olga looked up in surprise. How can Iwhen I cant be with the girls at all, nor attend the meetings? Do you know what I think is the best Camp Fire service the girls have done? It is the work in their own homes. Mrs. Bicknell says that Eva is getting to be a real comfort to her. She helps with the housework and the younger  as she never used to do, 241and her influence is making the younger ones so much easier to manage. But, Miss Laura, I dont see how that is Camp Fire work, Olga said. Dont you? Very softly Laura repeated,