Subject: [Ietf-message-headers] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-saintandre-jabberid-04.txt

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 21:18:01 -0500

FYI. 

If there is no further feedback, I will request a standards action
regarding this I-D.

Peter

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-saintandre-jabberid-04.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The Jabber-ID Header Field
	Author(s)	: P. Saint-Andre
	Filename	: draft-saintandre-jabberid-04.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2006-9-27
	
This document defines a header field that enables a sender to include
a Jabber Identifier in the header block of an email message for the
purpose of associating the email message or sender with a particular
Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-jabberid-04.txt

<snip/>

_______________________________________________
Ietf-message-headers mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-message-headers