Subject: [Ietf-message-headers] draft-saintandre-jabberid

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 13:56:15 -0500

We have previously discussed draft-saintandre-jabberid on this list. The
latest version is -05:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-jabberid-05.txt

As far as I know, I have corrected the errors in RFC 4622 (on which the
I-D depends) in draft-saintandre-rfc4622bis. Assuming that rfc4622bis 
is accurate (if not it will be corrected per discussion on the URI and
URI-Review lists), I would like to know if anyone on this list has
further feedback on draft-saintandre-jabberid. If not, I will complete
another reading of the I-D and then request a standards action from the 
appropriate AD.

Thanks!

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
XMPP Standards Foundation
http://www.xmpp.org/xsf/people/stpeter.shtml

_______________________________________________
Ietf-message-headers mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-message-headers