Subject: [Ietf-message-headers] provisional registration: packaged content over http (5 headers)

From: Richard Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 17:31:48 +0000

Dear All,

Please find the details of 5 http headers that I'd like to request
provisional registration of, on behalf of the SWORD (
http://www.swordapp.org/) protocol.  Please let me know if I've
misunderstood any parts of the procedure.

Many thanks,

Richard Jones

MESSAGE HEADER FIELD SUBMISSION TEMPLATES

Packaging

Header field name: Packaging
Applicable protocol: HTTP
Status: provisional
Author/Change controller: Richard Jones c/o UKOLN, University of Bath;
[email-masked]
Specification Document:
http://sword-app.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/sword-app/spec/tags/sword-2.0/SWORD001.html?revision=377
Related Information: http://swordapp.org/sword-v2/sword-v2-specifications/

Accept-Packaging

Header field name: Accept-Packaging
Applicable protocol: HTTP
Status: provisional
Author/Change controller: Richard Jones c/o UKOLN, University of Bath;
[email-masked]
Specification Document:
http://sword-app.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/sword-app/spec/tags/sword-2.0/SWORD001.html?revision=377
Related Information: http://swordapp.org/sword-v2/sword-v2-specifications/

On-Behalf-Of

Header field name: On-Behalf-Of
Applicable protocol: HTTP
Status: provisional
Author/Change controller: Richard Jones c/o UKOLN, University of Bath;
[email-masked]
Specification Document:
http://sword-app.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/sword-app/spec/tags/sword-2.0/SWORD001.html?revision=377
Related Information: http://swordapp.org/sword-v2/sword-v2-specifications/

In-Progress

Header field name: In-Progress
Applicable protocol: HTTP
Status: provisional
Author/Change controller: Richard Jones c/o UKOLN, University of Bath;
[email-masked]
Specification Document:
http://sword-app.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/sword-app/spec/tags/sword-2.0/SWORD001.html?revision=377
Related Information: http://swordapp.org/sword-v2/sword-v2-specifications/

Metadata-Relevant

Header field name: Metadata-Relevant
Applicable protocol: HTTP
Status: provisional
Author/Change controller: Richard Jones c/o UKOLN, University of Bath;
[email-masked]
Specification Document:
http://sword-app.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/sword-app/spec/tags/sword-2.0/SWORD001.html?revision=377
Related Information: http://swordapp.org/sword-v2/sword-v2-specifications/