Subject: [ietf-nomcom] [Fwd: Dangerous DNS misconfiguration of hovtek.com.au use by Cheryl Langdon-Orr]

From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 05:37:48 -0700

All,

  As an FYI:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Dangerous DNS misconfiguration of hovtek.com.au use by Cheryl
Langdon-Orr
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 21:30:32 -0700
From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <[email-masked]>
Organization: IDNS and Spokesman for INEGroup
To: ALAC NA Discuss <[email-masked]>,icann board
<[email-masked]>,"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
CC: GAC Rep <[email-masked]>,DOC/NTIA ICANN Rep
<[email-masked]>,Cheryl Langdon-Orr <[email-masked]>,icann
legal <[email-masked]>

All,

  Yet again it seems that the Chair's DN for Email hovtek.com.au
has yet to correct mis configured DNS configuration.  This represents
a clear and present danger to anyone whom receives Email or other
traffic.  I have repeatedly but unsuccessfully attempted to seek Cheryl
to get her DNS configuration corrected appropriately.  Please attempt
to get make it clear that such intent to create a hazard is in violation

of good communications protocol as well as a significant violation
of the law in both Australia and the United States amongst many other
responsible governments in other countries.

See:

http://private.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=hovtek.com.au&token=027028a7ff0183272bf650821663f019

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 281k members/stakeholders strong!)
"Obedience of the law is the greatest freedom" -
   Abraham Lincoln

"Credit should go with the performance of duty and not with what is
very often the accident of glory" - Theodore Roosevelt

"If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and the burden, B;
liability depends upon whether B is less than L multiplied by
P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
United States v. Carroll Towing  (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
===============================================================
Updated 1/26/04
CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security IDNS.
div. of Information Network Eng.  INEG. INC.
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402 E-Mail
[email-masked]
My Phone: 214-244-4827
_______________________________________________
ietf-nomcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-nomcom