Subject: [ietf-nomcom] Beware: nicir.ir DNS is grossly misconfigured

From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 05:35:27 -0700

All,

  The right subject line this time...

 Beware:  Nicir.ir is grossly misconfigured and will expose you
to serious danger if traffic received from any transmission from
any IT protocol or application is sent to you.

See:
http://member.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnslite.php?domain=nicir.ir
http://private.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=nicir.ir&token=104056f61afe834c23e731850c4a9019

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 281k members/stakeholders strong!)
"Obedience of the law is the greatest freedom" -
   Abraham Lincoln

"Credit should go with the performance of duty and not with what is
very often the accident of glory" - Theodore Roosevelt

"If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and the burden, B;
liability depends upon whether B is less than L multiplied by
P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
United States v. Carroll Towing  (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
===============================================================
Updated 1/26/04
CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security IDNS.
div. of Information Network Eng.  INEG. INC.
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402 E-Mail
[email-masked]
My Phone: 214-244-4827

_______________________________________________
ietf-nomcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-nomcom