Subject: [ietf-nomcom] Resend, beware: Consumer.org DNS grossly mis-configured and represents a danger to all Consumers/users

From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 05:34:01 -0700

All,

  Sorry for the mis-send earlier...

It has unfortunately come to my attention very recently that
your registered Domain Name Consumer.org DNS is grossly
misconfigured are requires fixing immediately.
See: http://member.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnslite.php?domain=consumer.org

  Please be so kind and considerate to get this glaring and dangerous
mis configured DNS fixed immediately.  Failure to do so may require
notification of the proper legal LEA of such accordingly.

Kindest and sincere regards,

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 281k members/stakeholders strong!)
"Obedience of the law is the greatest freedom" -
   Abraham Lincoln

"Credit should go with the performance of duty and not with what is
very often the accident of glory" - Theodore Roosevelt

"If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and the burden, B;
liability depends upon whether B is less than L multiplied by
P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
United States v. Carroll Towing  (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
===============================================================
Updated 1/26/04
CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security IDNS.
div. of Information Network Eng.  INEG. INC.
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402 E-Mail
[email-masked]
My Phone: 214-244-4827

_______________________________________________
ietf-nomcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-nomcom