Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-cross-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 09:46:24 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Working Group 
of the IETF.

	Title		: Public Key Cryptography for Cross-Realm 
                          Authentication in Kerberos
	Author(s)	: G. Tsudik, C. Neuman, B. Sommerfeld, B. Tung, 
                          M. Hur, T. Ryutov, A. Medvinsky
	Filename	: draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-cross-03.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 26-Nov-97
	
    This document defines extensions to the Kerberos protocol
    specification (RFC 1510, ''The Kerberos Network Authentication
    Service (V5)'', September 1993) to provide a method for using
    public key cryptography during cross-realm authentication.  The
    methods defined here specify the way in which message exchanges
    are to be used to transport cross-realm secret keys protected by
    encryption under public keys certified as belonging to KDCs.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-cross-03.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-cross-03.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-cross-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.