Subject: RE: 40th IETF-WASHINGTON, DC: AGENDA

From: "Flanigan, Bill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 14:06:00 -0500

If the electrodes are inserted properly into the hypothalamus, we 
won't care about I-D submission deadlines (or *anything else* except 
AAA batteries).  

The motion to move back the deadline by a week is still the most 
"readable."

Bill Flanigan

______________________________ Reply Separator
_________________________________
Subject: Re: 40th IETF-WASHINGTON, DC: AGENDA
Author:  [email-masked] [SMTP:[email-masked]]  at DISAHUB
Date:    12/5/97 12:46 PM

Automation of the handling of Internet Drafts sounds like a great idea,
if we can also automate reading (and digesting) them before the
meeting.  Presumably the necessary I-D-Digest tool will include an
appropriate device driver for the electrodes all good IETFers have
planted in their heads.

Otherwise, automation of document handling will only make the current
situation worse.

Bob Braden

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 13:30:34 -0500

> won't care about I-D submission deadlines (or *anything else* except 

Are you saying that The Final IETF Draft Ever will probably be the one
documenting online ordering and loading of UPS poweer supplies?;)

I believe Scott Adams said something about the Star Trek 'holodeck'
being the last thing ever invented....

				Valdis Kletnieks
				Computer Systems Senior Engineer
				Virginia Tech