Subject: RFC 2286 on Test Cases: HMAC-RIPEMD160, HMAC-RIPEMD128

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 14:01:59 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2286:

        Title:      Test Cases for HMAC-RIPEMD160 and HMAC-RIPEMD128
	Author(s):  J. Kapp
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       February 1998
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
	Pages:      7
        Characters: 11849
        Updates/Obsoletes: None

        URL:        ftp://ds.internic.net/rfc/rfc2286.txt

This document provides two sets of test cases for HMAC-RIPEMD160 and
HMAC-RIPEMD128, respectively. HMAC-RIPEMD160 and HMAC-RIPEMD128 are
two constructs of the HMAC [HMAC] message authentication function
using the RIPEMD-160 and RIPEMD-128 [RIPE] hash functions. The test
cases and results provided in this document are meant to be used as a
conformance test for HMAC-RIPEMD160 and HMAC-RIPEMD128
implementations.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 1543, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Alegre Ramos
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.