Subject: Planning for DC IETF CAT session

From: "Linn, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 12:40:21 -0500

CAT fanciers:

It's getting towards that time again...

Does anyone wish to identify specific topics for discussion 
within the CAT session (Monday, 8 December, 1530-1730) which
has been scheduled for the DC IETF meeting?

We've had list discussion on SPNEGO, IDUP, and 2078bis since the 
Munich meeting, so I assume we'll have some discussion of each 
at the meeting (as influnced by on-list discussion between now
and then).

Three new Kerberos-related I-Ds have been posted
since Munich: draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-anoncred-00,
draft-ietf-cat-user2user-00, and draft-ietf-cat-krb5-ipv6-00.
I'd like to encourage interested
WG members to review and discuss these on the list, so that we
can assess the level of discussion which might be needed on 
these in DC.

I'd also like to suggest that any other
document authors/editors who are
planning to submit new or updated drafts by 21 November for
I-D publication in advance of the December IETF make their
intentions known for planning purposes. 

--jl

John Linn ([email-masked]), writing as an individual from
RSA Laboratories East, Bedford, MA, USA

---

From: Assar Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: 09 Nov 1997 23:28:22 +0100

> intentions known for planning purposes. 

I think we need an updated draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-revisions-00.txt by
December IETF, so that we can move forward with this.

Cliff, do you have an updated version of the draft?

If not, do you have time to make one before December IETF?

And if not, can I get the nroff-source for the current one? :-)

/assar

---

From: Clifford Neuman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 14:50:53 -0800 (PST)

I absolutely will have an opdated draft by 20 November.  Actually, i
have a bunch of changes already made, but don't have the reformatting
done yet.

Cliff

   From: Assar Westerlund <[email-masked]>
   Date: 09 Nov 1997 23:28:22 +0100

   /assar