Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wang-ion-scsp-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 10:55:36 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for 
                          Server Cache Synchronization Protocol Using SMIv2
	Author(s)	: C. Wang, J. Luciani, C. Verrilli
	Filename	: draft-wang-ion-scsp-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 24-Nov-97
	
   This document defines the Management Information Base (MIB) for
   supporting Server Cache Synchronization Protocol (SCSP)[1], [2], [3],
   [4]. SCSP is used to solve the generalized cache
   synchronization/cache-replication problem for distributed protocol
   entities. In a client/server paradigm, SCSP synchronizes caches (or a
   portion of the caches) of a set of server entities of a particular
   protocol which are bound to a Server Group.
 
   The MIB module specified in this document follows the Structure of
   Management Information (SMI) for the Simple Network Management
   Protocol (SNMP) Version 2.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-wang-ion-scsp-mib-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-wang-ion-scsp-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wang-ion-scsp-mib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.