Subject: Re: Internet and the people

From: "Raides J." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 1998 19:51:37 +0000

vinton g. cerf wrote:
> 
> I hope you will accept that folks in the US are just as real
> as folks in Spain.
> 
> vint
> =================================================================
> If you are using any email address other than [email-masked],
> please change your address book to use that address exclusively.
> 
> See you at INET'98, Geneva 21-24,July 98 http://www.isoc.org/inet98/
> 
> http://www.mci.com/aboutyou/interests/technology/ontech/cerf.shtml

	Of course! ... The problem is in your country, not in mine! ;) ... What
I wanted to talk about is Imperialism & the Conspiration Theory, but
without the extreme of being a conspiranoid myself, of course! ... It's
only that usually your country's "highest heads" forget about the rest
of the world because they live in the country who leads the pack, now
with Russian's empire gone for long and the Chinese so quiet! ...

	What I wanted to point out is that more thinking on the people using
the Internet as a medium of living by itself and less in politics and
who controls that or that. Since long ago, human beings have always
organized themselves if left the chance to do so ... or they have died
from starving! Whatever the solution is in the case of Internet, let
they decide. If Internet dies, the machines will still be there and the
connections will prevail -if not cut by outrageous people- and the
protocols will be the same basic ones ... A clean start, à la Windows'95
when it becomes too crowded to work properly! ;)

	Thanks for reading me:

	Raides J.