Subject: Kerberos V5 forum at Cthon 98

From: Michael Saltz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 11:56:44 -0800 (PST)

Hello Kerberos folks,

Just wanted to pass a note to let you know that Connectathon is
considering adding a Kerberos V5 testing forum to its annual
agenda.  We're currently trying to see how many people might be
interested in attending this testing event, so please send email to
[email-masked] and let us know.

The general Connectathon announcement follows.

Thanks.

Audrey Van Belleghem
Connectathon Manager

--------------------------------------------

Plans for Connectathon 98 are already under way!  The 12th annual
Connectathon event, an interoperability testing event for engineers
only, will be held March 4-12, 1998, in San Jose, California.
Connectathon, sponsored by Sun Microsystems, Inc., hosts over 30
companies annually in an effort to test and debug source code which
utilize the following technologies and protocols:

NFS and WebNFS
PPP
DHCP
IPv6
Service Location Protocol
NIS/NIS+
TI-RPC
Automounter

Based on demand, in addition we are considering to offer:

TCP
HTTP
Gigabit Ethernet
Kerberos V5

If you are interested in testing TCP, HTTP or Gigabit Ethernet, or Kerberos V5, 
please send a note to [email-masked] and we'll gauge interest.  Or if you have a 
suggestion for another technology, feel free to contact us as well.

Testing continues 24 hours per day.  Technology testing coordinators
will organize testing procedures and test suite material.  In addition,
there will be seminars with speakers addressing various topics.

The registration deadline is February 1, 1998.  For a registration
packet, please send complete address and fax number to [email-masked], or

if you have any questions, please feel free to contact Audrey Van
Belleghem at (408) 358-9598.  For more information about Connectathon,
we will be updating our web site continually at
http://www.sun.com/connectathon.

We look forward to seeing you at the 12th annual Connectathon event!

Audrey Van Belleghem
Connectathon Manager