Subject: Last Call: Definitions of Managed Objects for DS0, DS1, and DS3 to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 11:24:17 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the DS1/DS3 MIB Working Group to
consider publication of the following Internet-Drafts as Proposed
Standards:

 o Definitions of Managed Objects for the DS0 and DS0 Bundle Interface
   Type
	<draft-ietf-trunkmib-ds0-mib-05.txt>
 o Definitions of Managed Objects for the DS1, E1, DS2 and E2 Interface
   Types
	<draft-ietf-trunkmib-ds1-mib-08.txt> 
 o Definitions of Managed Objects for the DS3/E3 Interface Type 
	<draft-ietf-trunkmib-ds3-mib-08.txt> 

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by March 13, 1998.

Files can be obtained via
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trunkmib-ds0-mib-05.txt
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trunkmib-ds1-mib-08.txt
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trunkmib-ds3-mib-08.txt