Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mohamed-gp-ep-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 10:17:26 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: GP/E Protocol for a Wireless Network
	Author(s)	: M. Mohamed-Rafi
	Filename	: draft-mohamed-gp-ep-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 24-Feb-97
	
   This memo defines Global Postion/Encryption Protocol (GP/EP), a
   proposal for a universal wireless computer network. Global position
   is defined as region in space-time. The network routes data to a
   global position using routing information provided as part of the
   protocol data and proposes use of encryption algorithms to prevent
   unauthorised  access.
 
   This protocol is proposed as an alternative for IP, the Internet
   Protocol. The memo also describes how a network can work with no real
   network address other than its global position in the universe.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-mohamed-gp-ep-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mohamed-gp-ep-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mohamed-gp-ep-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.