Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-calsch-mod-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 12:07:06 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring and Scheduling Working Group 
of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet Calendar Model Specification
	Author(s)	: J. Noerenberg
	Filename	: draft-ietf-calsch-mod-03.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 21-Nov-97
	
Internet Calendaring and Scheduling protocols require the definition of
objects to encapsulate an event to be scheduled, a calendar on which
the event will be stored, and means for exchanging these objects across
the Internet between calendars on behalf of people for whom the
calendars are meaningful.  This document gives an abstract model of the
objects and the protocols necessary to accomplish this kind of
information exchange.  It will establish the context in which other
Calendaring and Scheduling RFCs can be interpreted.  Included are brief
introductions to the other components of Internet calendar protocols
and definitions of nomenclature common to all documents defining these
protocols.  Reading this document will enable implementors and users of
Internet Calendaring and Scheduling protocols to understand the goals
and constraints chosen for related protocols.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-calsch-mod-03.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsch-mod-03.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsch-mod-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.