Subject: RFC 2258 on Internet Nomenclator Project

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 14:18:43 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2258:

        Title:      Internet Nomenclator Project
	Author(s):  J. Ordille
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       January 1998
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 34871
        Updates/Obsoletes:  None

        URL:        ftp://ds.internic.net/rfc/rfc2258.txt

This document provides an overview of the Nomenclator system,
describes how to register a CCSO server in the Internet Nomenclator
Project, and how to use the Nomenclator search engine to find people
on the Internet.

This document is a product of the Integrated Directory Services
Working Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 1543, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Alegre Ramos
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.