Subject: RE: IDUP-GSS-API...

From: "Linn, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 09:13:23 -0500

Per the following text, posted to the list on 17 October:

>I believe that Carlisle's request for a WG Last-Call against a revised
IDUP
>draft is consistent with IDUP discussion at prior IETF meetings.  Given
>that idup-gss-08 is a newly revised document, I propose that a 4-week
WG
>Last-Call period (i.e., to extend until 14 November) is appropriate to
>enable concerned reviewers to evaluate and comment on this version with
>regard to its potential recommendation for advancement to Proposed
>Standard.  If anyone disagrees with this proposed approach, please
comment
>to the list NLT Friday, 24 October. 

Subsequently, several individuals have posted comments relating to the
idup-gss-08 draft. I'm posting this note as a reminder and renewed
solicitation: if anyone wishes to make further comments within the WG
Last-Call period which extends through this week, please do so.

	--jl