Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mobileip-spectun-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 09:30:07 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts 
Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Special Tunnels for Mobile IP
	Author(s)	: C. Perkins, D. Johnson
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mobileip-spectun-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 02-Dec-97
	
   This document defines actions taken by Mobile IP home agents and
   foreign agents to try to avoid loss of datagrams sent to an incorrect
   care-of address, even if a foreign agent has no binding for the
   mobile node.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mobileip-spectun-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-spectun-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-spectun-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.