Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-suzuki-st2-over-atm-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 09:53:51 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: ST2+ over ATM Protocol Specification - UNI 3.1 Version
	Author(s)	: M. Suzuki
	Filename	: draft-suzuki-st2-over-atm-03.txt
	Pages		: 51
	Date		: 26-Jan-98
	
   This document specifies an ATM-based protocol for communication
   between ST2+ agents. The ST2+ over ATM protocol supports the matching
   of one hop in an ST2+ tree-structure stream with one ATM connection.
   In this document, ATM is a subnet technology for the ST2+ stream.
 
   The ST2+ over ATM protocol is designed to achieve resource-
   reservation communications across ATM and non-ATM networks, to extend
   the UNI 3.1/4.0 signaling functions, and to reduce the UNI 4.0 LIJ
   signaling limitations.
 
   The specifications of the ST2+ over ATM protocol consist of a
   revision of RFC 1819 ST2+ and specifications of protocol interaction
   between ST2+ and ATM on the user plane, management plane, and control
   plane which correspond to the three planes of the B-ISDN protocol
   reference model.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-suzuki-st2-over-atm-03.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-suzuki-st2-over-atm-03.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-suzuki-st2-over-atm-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.