Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-teoyli-mobileip-mvpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 08:58:57 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobile IP extension for Private Internets Support 	
			  (MVPN)
	Author(s)	: T. Teo, Y. Li
	Filename	: draft-teoyli-mobileip-mvpn-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 02-Mar-98
	
This memo describes a scheme to enable the mobile node to move from
   public to private domains or between private domains while it still
   maintains internet connectivity. This extended mobility support does
   not require that the private host have access to the global Internet.
   This memo takes advantage of the PAID agent, a domain border agent,
   specified in the private address identification (PAID) procotol. To
   register a mobility binding, we introduce a mobile extension in the
   regional registration messages with the PAID agent, and a private
   extension to the global registration messages with the home agent.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-teoyli-mobileip-mvpn-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-teoyli-mobileip-mvpn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-teoyli-mobileip-mvpn-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.