Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mobileip-calhoun-tep-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 11:24:33 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Tunnel Establishment Protocol
	Author(s)	: C. Perkins, P. Calhoun
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mobileip-calhoun-tep-00.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 02-Dec-97
	
   A general tunnel establishment protocol (TEP) is defined to handle
   multiprotocol tunneling as well as multilevel domains guarded by
   tunnel agents which may be thought of as security gateways, or
   alternatively as modified foreign agents as used with Mobile IP.
   Mobile IP provides the model for TEP; the registration messages in
   RFC 2002 establish a tunnel between the home agent and the foreign
   agent.  TEP extends Mobile IP's model for tunnel establishment to
   allow multiple tunnel agents between the beginning and the end of the
   tunnel, but assumes the same end-to-end trust model.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mobileip-calhoun-tep-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-calhoun-tep-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-calhoun-tep-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.