Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-demizu-udlr-dtcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 11:46:28 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Dynamic Tunnel Configuration Protocol
	Author(s)	: N. Demizu, H. Izumiyama
	Filename	: draft-demizu-udlr-dtcp-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 04-Dec-97
	
   As the Internet grows, the importance of Uni-Directional Links such
   as satellite links has been increasing.  However, most of existing
   routing protocols assume that datalinks are bi-directional.  To
   incorporate UDLs into the Internet, an IP tunneling approach has been
   proposed, where tunnels are set up as a virtual back-channel of a UDL
   to carry routing information between Feeders and Receivers.
 
   Dynamic Tunnel Configuration Protocol (DTCP) supports to setup
   tunnels dynamically between Feeders and Receivers in such
   environments.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-demizu-udlr-dtcp-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-demizu-udlr-dtcp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-demizu-udlr-dtcp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.