Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lyon-itp-nodes-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 14:31:37 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transaction Internet Protocol Working Group 
of the IETF.

	Title		: Transaction Internet Protocol    
                          Version 3.0
	Author(s)	: J. Lyon, J. Klein, K. Evans
	Filename	: draft-lyon-itp-nodes-06.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 10-Feb-98
	
   In many applications where different nodes cooperate on some work,
   there is a need to guarantee that the work happens atomically. That
   is, each node must reach the same conclusion as to whether the work
   is to be completed, even in the face of failures.  This document
   proposes a simple, easily-implemented protocol for achieving this
   end.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-lyon-itp-nodes-06.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lyon-itp-nodes-06.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lyon-itp-nodes-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.