Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-find-cip-mime-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 09:43:37 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Indexing Protocol Working Group 
of the IETF.

	Title		: MIME Object Definitions for the 
                          Common Indexing Protocol  (CIP)
	Author(s)	: M. Mealling, J. Allen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-find-cip-mime-02.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 13-Jan-98
	
      The Common Indexing Protocol (CIP) is used to pass indexing
      information from server to server in order to facilitate query
      routing. The protocol is comprised of several MIME objects being
      passed from server to server. This document describes the
      definitions of those objects as well as the methods and
      requirements needed to define a new index type.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-find-cip-mime-02.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-find-cip-mime-02.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-find-cip-mime-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.