Subject: msc drawing tool

From: "tom worster" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 14:58:22 -0400

can anyone recommend a simple program for drawing message
sequence charts, e.g. z.120 type charts? i'm not looking
for a case tool, just a drawing tool.

c u
tom

---

From: "Anthony Atkielski" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 21:26:47 +0200

Visio?  I think Microsoft bought them.

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 13:04:32 -0400

> for a case tool, just a drawing tool.

http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/dia.html

--
/==============================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.|
|Chief Scientist |=============================================|
|eCal Corp.      |Maybe only the solipsists are imaginary.     |
[email-masked]|                                             |
\==============================================================/