Subject: [Q] Presentation at 49th meeting

From: "Lee, Jiwoong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:40:56 +0900

Neophyte speaker question:

Is a piece of 2HD disk enough to give a presentation at 49th IETF meeting?
Then, when shall I 'put' it into a laptop?

Many thanks

Jiwoong

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 06:34:04 +0100

>Then, when shall I 'put' it into a laptop?

recent meetings, the secretariat (or the host) has provided a lot of 
projectors.
So far, they don't provide laptops.

mandatory rant against spending time on presentations rather than 
discussions at WG meetings deleted.

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, [email-masked]
+47 41 44 29 94
Personal email: [email-masked]

---

From: "Henk Uijterwaal (RIPE-NCC)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 09:29:12 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, Harald Alvestrand wrote:

> projectors. So far, they don't provide laptops.

OTOH, there are at least a few dozen people with laptops in every meeting,
so if you only have a disk, I'm sure that somebody can help you out.

Henk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                    Email: [email-masked]
RIPE Network Coordination Centre     WWW: http://www.ripe.net/home/henk
Singel 258                         Phone: +31.20.535-4414,  Fax -4445
1016 AB Amsterdam                   Home: +31.20.4195305
The Netherlands                   Mobile: +31.6.55861746  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man can take a train and never reach his destination.
                                               (Kerouac, well before RFC2780).