Subject: Apps Area wg and BOF chair meeting

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 08:32:30 -0800

As usual we have planned a wg/bof chair thursday evening.

If people think the meeting is not necessary, let me know, and we'll 
cancel. As it is now, the meeting is "on".

>The APPS working group chair meeting is scheduled for Thursday,
>December 14 at 1800-2200 in Marina 2 at the Sheraton San Diego
>Hotel and Marina.
>
>Marcia

     Patrik

--

---

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 10:35:15 -0800

Suggesting is to run this meeting 7.30-8.30. I.e. only one hour, and 
with a fixed closing time.

I think that is a good idea.

    Patrik

--