Subject: Terminal room lost and found

From: John W Noerenberg II <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 14:48:12 -0800

A couple of laptop power supplies, a mouse and a USB cable have been 
left behind in the terminal room.  If you've missing an item like 
this, drop me a note, and I'll see if I have it.
-- 

john noerenberg
[email-masked]
   --------------------------------------------------------------------------
   It's been said that a romantic is someone who never accepts the
   evidence of her eyes and ears.
   -- Greg Bear, Moving Mars, 1993
   --------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 16:46:39 -0800

small two button usb mouse and sony usb cable in black bag?

actually left in plenary last night?

randy

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:53:58 -0800 (PST)

yeah...

joelja

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel Jaeggli				       [email-masked]
Academic User Services			     [email-masked]
     PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is clear that the arm of criticism cannot replace the criticism of
arms.  Karl Marx -- Introduction to the critique of Hegel's Philosophy of
the right, 1843.