Subject: Antigen found the W32/Hybris.gen@M virus

From: ANTIGEN_UMKC-MAIL01 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 12:40:40 -0600

You have recently received a virus infected message.  Please read this whole
message for details.

In a message with the subject of:  "Enanito si, pero con que pedazo!"
Sent from: Hahaha  
At the email address of: [email-masked] 
Antigen for Exchange found the file: enano.exe  
Infected with the virus:  W32/Hybris.gen@M  .
The file is:  Deleted.  

The message was sent to: ,[email-masked]
The message was discovered in the folder: IMC Queues\Inbound  located at
University of Missouri/Kansas City/UMKC-MAIL01.

     If the person that sent you a message with the subject line of: Enanito si,
pero con que pedazo! was from UMKC, your copy of this message has probably been
cleaned.  You may want to have the sender resend the message after they have
disinfected their machine just to be safe.

     If the person that sent you a message with the subject line of: Enanito si,
pero con que pedazo! was NOT from UMKC, you have an infected copy of the message
and you should delete it without opening it.  Then contact that person about
getting you a new copy after they have cleaned their machine.