Subject: the pre-plenary video?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 11:47:23 -0800

is the video shown at the beginning of the plenary last night available 
anywhere?

who's volumetric 3-d network mapping stuff was that in there?

and who's the pleasant loonies behind the vid anyways?

thanks,

JeffH

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 13:56:07 -0800 (PST)

The pleasent loonies are from caida. Dr Claffy and co.

joelja

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel Jaeggli				       [email-masked]
Academic User Services			     [email-masked]
     PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is clear that the arm of criticism cannot replace the criticism of
arms.  Karl Marx -- Introduction to the critique of Hegel's Philosophy of
the right, 1843.

---

From: Brian Lloyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 14:37:36 -0800

>and who's the pleasant loonies behind the vid anyways?

Pleasant loonies?

Brian Lloyd
[email-masked]
+1.530.676.1113 - voice
+1.360.838.9669 - fax