Subject: Tool for very basic presentations

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 12:31:25 -0500

I have a program I wrote a while ago that turns an outline
written into HTML into a presentation made up of linked HTML
pages.  It occurred to me that this might be useful for people
who want to do a simple drill-down talk in a WG meeting; the
results aren't pretty enough to be distracting, and all the files
are in HTML rather than a proprietary format, so they're more
suitable for posting to the list or entering in the minutes.  I
got my employer's permission to release it under the GPL; it's at
<http://barrayar.ecal.com/~francis/minipoint/>.

It's *very* basic; don't expect a lot.  This was not an effort to
produce a snazzy presentation program; this was a tool I wrote
when I had to do a presentation, and spent maybe half an hour
generalizing so other people could use it.

--
/================================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.  |
|Chief Scientist |===============================================|
|eCal Corp.      |"Lollygaggers will be shot on sight!" "I didn't|
[email-masked]|say that!" "I was paraphrasing."               |
\================================================================/