Subject: Re: 49th-IETF conf room planning

From: Johnny Eriksson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 100 1:27:18 WET

Pete Resnick <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On 12/13/00 at 1:30 PM -0800, Lane Patterson wrote:
> 
> >Would the IETF organizers consider requesting WG/BOF attendance 
> >plans upon registration?
> 
> They do ask when the meeting is scheduled. It is up to the chair to 
> estimate appropriately.

A couple of times earlier (but I don't remember it being done this time)
the registration process has contained a brief questionnare on what
sessions/bofs you wanted to attend.

> Pete Resnick <mailto:[email-masked]>

--Johnny

---

From: "Henk Uijterwaal (RIPE-NCC)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 01:56:38 +0100 (CET)

> sessions/bofs you wanted to attend.

Yes, but I don't recall that the room size problem was solved at these
IETF's.

Henk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                    Email: [email-masked]
RIPE Network Coordination Centre     WWW: http://www.ripe.net/home/henk
Singel 258                         Phone: +31.20.535-4414,  Fax -4445
1016 AB Amsterdam                   Home: +31.20.4195305
The Netherlands                   Mobile: +31.6.55861746  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man can take a train and never reach his destination.
                                               (Kerouac, well before RFC2780).