Subject: New Internet Service

From: "Get2NIC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 06:57:11 -0500

Welcome to the premiere edition of the "Get2Nic News" Newsletter! In
this edition we will introduce you to "The NIC"-A new internet
computer that uses an easy system to get you online as soon as you
open the box! You will discover new products, a trustworthy ISP,
Marketing opportunities, and Family Safe links!

               Welcome to Get2NIC!

Discover NIC-The New Internet Computer!

The New Internet Computer (NIC) is a simple, inexpensive Internet
computer that brings users easy email and Internet access. NIC uses a
simple process to get you online as soon as you open the box! The
system includes all the necessities to enjoy the net. It also includes
6 months of internet service!

For more information on this new and exciting product please click
here!
http://link.ixs1.net/s/link/click?rc=al&rti=420386&si=i11108548

Click on NicSir Surfing Links!

Tired of all the confusion with search engines? Try NicSir! NicSir has
1000’s of links divided by category for your surfing pleasure.

To go directly to NicSir Surfing click here!
http://link.ixs1.net/s/link/click?rc=al&rti=e21818&si=i11108548

ZiplogMail-Free Spam & Virus-Proof E-mail Accounts.

Visit get2nic.com and discover ZiplogMail! ZiplogMail is the world's
first Virus & Spam proof Online e-mail protection technology.
ZiplogMail was developed by InterKidnet Technologies and sponsored by
mothersofamerica.com and other corporations promoting family-safe
Internet technologies.

It is accessible world wide. An additional advantage of ZiplogMail is
that members are not required to install any new software. ZiplogMail
brings you personal and password protected e-mail communication in a
globally-retrievable format.

Click here to sign up today! It's fast, easy and it's free!
http://link.ixs1.net/s/link/click?rc=al&rti=522773&si=i11108548

Come travel with Get2nic.com!

To book one of these exciting offers now or for further details you
can call Jimmy Brent at 757-563-2020 or click here!
http://link.ixs1.net/s/link/click?rc=al&rti=h23885&si=i11108548

Get2nic.com Organization and Group Fundraising!

Raising capital is an ongoing process for most organizations.  The
reason is that most fundraisers only provide temporary funds.  This
makes achieving goals a bit more challenging.  Your organization has
probably spent a great deal of time, money and energy developing
different types of fundraising events each year.  But as you know,
once the event is over, the revenue stops and the cycle must start
again. 

get2nic.com is happy to offer a program that provides continuous
revenue long after the end of the initial campaign.  Associations,
groups and non-profit organizations can earn thousands of dollars
through sponsorship of our long distance and internet services to its
members.  This is truly a win-win situation! 

The concept of collective buying to obtain volume discounts is
certainly not unique.  Neither is the idea of sponsors providing
benefits to members and associates that they could not acquire alone. 
Such ideas are the backbone of franchise businesses, chambers of
commerce, credit unions, buying groups, consortiums or other
organizations that form in order to achieve stronger positioning,
improved service or better pricing. 

As you know, fundraising is becoming more and more difficult every
day.  Our Fundraiser program addresses this difficulty by providing
residual income to your organization.  The central theme for our
Affinity program is to provide the members of your organization with
real cost reductions on their long distance and internet services,
while providing the organization with an effective revenue generating
vehicle.

Every month we will pay you 8% of every long distance call your
members and supporters make as well as 8% on their get2nic internet
service.  

Your organization can earn substantial revenue with the get2nic
Fundraiser Program.  Additional benefits of the program are: 

1. Significant long-term residual revenue for your organization. 
2. Strengthens the allegiance of current members and reduces the cost
of long distance and internet services to all members. 
3. Provides value-added services for prospective members, attracting
new membership. 
4. No inventory, deliveries or collections. 
5. Long Distance for 5.5 cents per minute.  Unlimited Internet Access
for $17.95 per month. 

With our Fundraiser Program, the above objectives can be accomplished
with as little diversion of the organization's management time as
possible.  Additionally, the program is simple for the organization to
give away.  Your organization will acquire additional funds by showing
people how to save money! 

For more information on the get2nic Fundraiser Program, call Jimmy
Brent at 757-563-2020.

Thank you for reading our Newsletter! 

For further information pertaining to this newsletter please visit
www.get2nic.com or email [email-masked].

To unsubscribe to this publication, reply to this message and put
"unsubscribe" in the subject line. You can also unsubscribe
by clicking on this link:
http://link.ixs1.net/s/link/usp?rc=ue&rti=04568&si=i11108548

If you can't click on the links in this message, copy the entire
link and paste into the Location:/Address: field of your browser.

This newsletter was created using eWayDirect, the FREE one-to-one
publishing platform with all the features of the most expensive ASP's.
Go here to sign up for your FREE online publishing system.
http://link.ixs1.net/s/link/su?rc=cp&rti=v1584&si=g0&pc=4s