Subject: Antigen found the W32/Navidad.e@M virus

From: ANTIGEN_UMKC-MAIL01 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 04:01:59 -0600

You have recently received a virus infected message.  Please read this whole
message for details.

In a message with the subject of:  "Re: Call For Paper : IEEE Symposium on Ad
Hoc Wireless Networks (SAWN) 2001"
Sent from: Wu Jun  
At the email address of: [email-masked] 
Antigen for Exchange found the file: Emanuel.exe  
Infected with the virus:  W32/Navidad.e@M  .
The file is:  Deleted.  

The message was sent to:
,[email-masked];[email-masked];[email-masked];[email-masked];manet@itd.
nrl.navy.mil
The message was discovered in the folder: IMC Queues\Inbound  located at
University of Missouri/Kansas City/UMKC-MAIL01.

     If the person that sent you a message with the subject line of: Re: Call
For Paper : IEEE Symposium on Ad Hoc Wireless Networks (SAWN) 2001 was from
UMKC, your copy of this message has probably been cleaned.  You may want to have
the sender resend the message after they have disinfected their machine just to
be safe.

     If the person that sent you a message with the subject line of: Re: Call
For Paper : IEEE Symposium on Ad Hoc Wireless Networks (SAWN) 2001 was NOT from
UMKC, you have an infected copy of the message and you should delete it without
opening it.  Then contact that person about getting you a new copy after they
have cleaned their machine.