Subject: Availability of recorded sessions from ietf49

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:05:29 -0800 (PST)

The sessions we recorded and broadcast at the 49th ietf in San Diego are
now being available online. They are available from:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ietf49.html

Files are Available in two formats at this time...

MPEG-1 at 1000Kb/s

RealAudio G2 at 91.1Kb/s

Encoding of the real files is ongoing...

as soon as the final proceedings are online we'll link to the various
working-group proceedings as appropiate...

joelja

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel Jaeggli				       [email-masked]
Academic User Services			     [email-masked]
     PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is clear that the arm of criticism cannot replace the criticism of
arms.  Karl Marx -- Introduction to the critique of Hegel's Philosophy of
the right, 1843.