Subject: Branded/Private Label Realtime Internet Travel Booking Engine

From: John Hazlewood<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:16:26 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

   My name is John Hazlewood and I came upon your site and think 
   there is a GREAT opportunity for us to partner. At TheStoreMaker.com 
   you can create your own branded/private label travel website with 
   your own banners, logo's, custom design, and graphics for FREE. 

   You can then create a link from your home page to your new branded 
   travel site that includes on line real time air, car, and hotel 
   reservations. We offer a feature that allows you to disable air, car, or 
   hotel...for example if you only want to sell air and car you can easily 
   disable the hotel booking engine. Once the branded travel site is created 
   you add a link from your home page to the first page of your branded 
   travel site. When someone comes to your branded travel site and buys 
   something you will make 30% of the commission. 
   
   Please take a look at some of the sample sites created and then make 
   your own for FREE with our automated branding tool...it is very easy to do 
   and only takes a few minutes. Use the advanced edit button for greater 
   customization. Our site is located at http://www.thestoremaker.com. 
   Please feel free to email or call me with any question. I can be 
   reached in Austin Texas at 512-327-5223.

   Thank you and wish you and your family a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

   John

   P.S. Another great advantage about our travel booking system is 
   that we not only sell retail/published fares but also integrate 
   consolidator/negotiated prices so you and your customers get the 
   cheapest fares available.