Subject: Decoration Board(wood)

From: Pang Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 23:05:00 +0800

Dear Sir / Madam,
         It is a great honour  to have the chance to introduce our company(Huaguang 
Decoration Board Co.Ltd.) and  our main products.
Huaguang Decoration Board Co.Ltd  is located in Guangdong province mainland China.It 
is a professional manufcturer on   decoration boards(wood) ,with six series:Plywood 
Board,High Grade Finished Surface Board ,Big Core Board,Fibre Board of Medium 
Density,Compound Floor Board of High Density,etc.
It is the largest decoration board producing enterprises in Southeast Asia Region. 
with 10.000  workers and a factory area of more than 1,050,000 sqm. Purchased 
in Malaysia nearly 100,000 hectares of  forest in .purchased  in New Zealand 
100,000 hectares of  manually planted forsts . 
It has own wharf  with the handing capacity of 5 million tons a year.and has 
own ocean-going freight fleet with the freight capacity totaling 150,000 tons 
a year.
We have been exproting our products to Southease Asia ,the Middle East,America 
etc. we have the authentication of  ISO9002
          
 if you are interested in our products, please contact us without hesitate.

yours truely  Pang  Li

Huaguang Decoration Board Co.Ltd

Tel: £º86-757-6236612
Fax:    86-757-6336141
E-mail:[email-masked]

Contact person: Pang Li