Subject: [Q] Internet Statistics

From: "Jiwoong Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:24:23 +0900

Folks,

If I wish to see statistics with graphs and tables about Internet FREELY
- including some of the following information

    . trends of Internet multicast traffic 
    . trends of Internet unicast traffic
    . trends of port<service> specific traffic
    . trends of wireless Internet traffic

at a point in the Internet, what site shall I visit ?

I found ISOC statistics link page little helped me.

Jiwoong

PS "trends" assumes that x axis stands for time.. y for bandwidth...

---

From: Scott V <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 22:59:09 -0400 (EDT)

Look at the Flowscan / cflowd website, it is a utility that takes peoples
netflow data from cisco routers. There are plenty of sites listed as
examples that might give you the data you need.

http://www.caida.org/tools/measurement/cflowd/
http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka/FlowScan/

-Scott