Subject: Suggestions anyone?

From: Ivy Cabeza <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 14:29:23 +0800 (PHT)

Hi.  I'm a fresh computer science graduate working under a government
agency specializing on research and development.  I plan to propose a
project on network security and applications since its a growing issue
here in our country.  I know that you guys know all about this stuff.
Could you please help me out.  What's new on network security?  There's so
many applications to research on.  Please help me narrow my choices.

Thanks a lot!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
				Ivy B. Cabeza
			Science Research Specialist I
		Advanced Science and Technology Institute (ASTI)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

---

From: grant mcdonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:17:11 -0700 (PDT)

there's no such thing?

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices
http://auctions.yahoo.com/