Subject: CFP: Special Session on 'Mobile technologies for Wireless Communications'

From: Aditya Mohan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 02:38:21 +0500 (GMT)

Sorry if you already have got this email 

Dear All,

	Please feel free to circulate among interested colleagues the call
for papers for the special session titled 'Mobile technologies for
Wireless Communications' to be held in conjunction with SCI2001 (5th World
Multiconference on Systematics, Cybernetics and Informatics). sorry for
any multiple mailing.

CALL FOR PAPERS
INVITED SESSION: Mobile Technologies for Wireless Communications
========================================================================
To be held in conjunction with

THE 5TH WORLD MULTI-CONFERENCE ON SYSTEMICS, CYBERNETICS AND INFORMATICS 
(SCI 2001)
July 22-25, 2001 

Sheraton World Resort, Orlando,
Florida, USA

SCI2001 invites papers under the session theme of Mobile Technologies for 
Wireless Communications. The session theme encompasses various
technologies enabling Mobile Computing, ranging from access technologies
like Bluetooth,
WAP, UMTS and issues related to its usage, namely security, bandwidth
availability, Quality of Service (QoS), Billing & Accounting. The scope of 
the session includes, but is not limited to: 

* Bluetooth and Wireless LANs
* UMTS and 3G evolution
* WAP and IMODE
* Wireless in Local Loop (WLL)
* Data Encryption and Decryption  for Wireless Access Networks
* Billing and Accounting 
* Quality of Service - Differentiated Services etc.
* Mobile Ad-hoc Networks 
* Mobile Internet: Applications and Technology 
* Mobile Agents and related Applications 
* Scalability Issues and Scalable Protocols for Wireless Communication 
* Self Organizing Wireless Networks 
* Signal Processing for Mobile Wireless Access Devices

TYPES OF SUBMISSION ACCEPTED
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Papers, Research, Review, Position, Report. 
The prospective authors should submit a 1000-1500 word extended abstract, 
draft paper or full paper by April 25th, 2001. 

DEADLINES
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 25, 2001: Extended Abstracts Due (1000-1500 words), paper draft, or 
the full paper. (Preferably in .pdf or MS Word)
May 5, 2001: Notification of acceptance 
May 23, 2001: Final camera ready paper due (should not exceed six single 
spaced typed pages, 10 point font) both hard copies and electronic
versions

SUBMISSION 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Extended abstract, draft paper or the full paper can be sent to the
session chair/ co-chair by email. ( [email-masked] or
[email-masked] ). Only Electronic submissions are accepted for the
April 25th, 2001 deadline. 

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE AUTHORS 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The extended abstract should be single-spaced (Times New Roman font 
preferably) and should include title of the paper, name of author(s), 
address, telephone, fax numbers, e-mail of the author for correspondence. 
List of keywords, which clearly states the scope of the paper, should also 
be included in the extended abstract. 

In addition to the above requirements, the full paper should not exceed 6 
pages A4 size) in length.  

For SCI 2001 Official Author Kit Please follow the 
http://www.iiis.org/sci/AK-Initial.htm

Authors for the accepted papers will be invited to attend and present
their papers at Mobile Technologies for Wireless Communications Session of
SCI 2001. They will be published by means of paper and electronic
proceedings. Best
papers will be selected for awards and recommended for journal
publications. Multiple-author books will be published by IIS, based on the
best-invited sessions.

ORGANIZERS 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Session Chair: Aditya Mohan, Nortel Networks, India. 
([email-masked])

Session Co-chair: Akshay Mohan, Indian Institute of Technology- Kanpur,
India. 
([email-masked]) 

Other contacts and details related to SCI 2000 can be found at the
Conference 
web http://www.iiis.org/sci/. Details about Invited sessions can be found
at 
http://www.iiis.org/sci/ISOrganized.htm

Thanks and regards 

Aditya Mohan
Nortel Networks
1st Floor, Commercial Plaza, Radisson Complex
NH 8, New Delhi - 110037, India 
Phone: +91-11-6779104 XTN 316 
FAX: +91-11-6779098
EMAIL: [email-masked], [email-masked] 

Akshay Mohan
C/o Dr.Kalyanmoy Deb
KANGAL (Kanpur Genetic Algorithms Laboratory)
Indian Institute Of Technology - Kanpur
Kanpur - 208016
Phone: +91-522-236085
FAX: +91-522-236085
EMAIL: [email-masked]

===================================================================

Aditya Mohan				Tel: +91 11 6779104
R&D Lab, Nortel Networks		Fax: +91 11 6779098
1st Floor, Commercial Plaza, 
Radisson Complex, NH8, 
New Delhi - 110037
India 
E-mail: [email-masked]
	[email-masked]
====================================================================
Plan to participate in special session titled 'Mobile technologies for
Wireless Communications' to be held in conjunction with  THE 5TH WORLD
MULTI-CONFERENCE ON SYSTEMICS, CYBERNETICS AND INFORMATICS (SCI 2001)
during July 22-25, 2001, Orlando, Florida, USA. Details - Email me. 
=====================================================================
Permanent Address: 			Tel: +91 522 236085
Aditya Mohan				Fax: +91 522 236085
16, Raj Bhawan Colony, 
Lucknow - 226001
India 
E-mail: [email-masked]