Subject: Invitation as expert in the new formed WG in TeleManagement Forum on Policy-Based Management (oriented to NGOSS frameworks)

From: Petre Dini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 03:07:17 -0700

Hi,

Recently, the Steering Committee of TeleManagement Forum has approved the 
submission and the work plan for the

Policy-Based Management Work Group [PBM-WG]

Chairs:
Petre Dini, Cisco Systems, San Jose, USA
	Petre Dini \(Cisco - PBM\) <[email-masked]>
Ken Roberts, Cisco Systems, San Jose, USA
	"Ken Roberts \(Cisco - PBM\)" <[email-masked]>

A BoF and the first meeting will take place at the TMW organized in Nice 
during May 6-11, 2001. We are kindly asking you to attend and get involved. 
If you are not able to attend TMW in Nice, please express your intention to 
contribute and become a group member as well by sending an e-mail to the 
[PBM-WG] Chairs.

A selection as an Expert of the group will be performed among all 
candidates, based on the interest, results, and company/organism support. 
If you are interested to be effectively involved, please contact the Chairs 
for details.

The group is intended as a long term group, with a very rich program, 
NGOSS-based. We intend to schedule weekly conference calls and have one 
week face-to-face meeting every three months. Two of these meetings will be 
close to TMW events (as in Nice, in May, 2001).

We welcome representatives from big- medium-, or small-companies, as well 
as academia or industrial research.
We have an extremely interested work plan, connected to immediate 
industrial results via Catalyst projects done within TMF. These projects 
are multi-partner realizations and represent the incarnation of NGOSS 
principles and of our proposals.

Join an advanced industrial group!

Regards,
Petre & Ken