Subject: Nomination of Harald Tveit Alvestrand to ICANN Board

From: "JIM FLEMING" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 14:28:57 -0500

Nomination of Harald Tveit Alvestrand to ICANN Board
http://www.ietf.org/iesg.html

------
Date:         Fri, 1 Jun 2001 00:51:08 +0200
Reply-To:     "PSO-Discuss :" <[email-masked]>
Sender:       "PSO-Discuss :" <[email-masked]>
From:         Livia Rosu Lunguran <[email-masked]>
Subject:      New Announcement: Call for Nominations to the ICANN Board is
now
              opened
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT (posted June 1, 2001 on the PSO web-site):
The 2 year term of Vinton G. Cerf as a member of the ICANN Board of Trustees
expires October 1, 2001.
The PSO-PC has now opened the Call for Nominations from the SDOs and the
public at large to the ICANN Board for the term beginning October 1, 2001.
Nominations have to be emailed to [email-masked], accompanied by
nominees' CVs.
The closing date for nominations is July 15, 2001.

============
Livia Rosu
PSO Secretary

http://www.pso.icann.org/
http://www.pso.icann.org/ICANN-BOD/icann-bod.htm