Subject: ORANGEJUMPSUIT-BRAND-ORANGEJUICE-COMPANY

From: James Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:43:10 -0700 (PDT)

Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
James Farrell

[email-masked]

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Subject: Fwd: just-drinks.com editor's weekly highlights - issue 73
From: Casey Farrell <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:25:56 -0700 (PDT)

Note: forwarded message attached.

 New Brands:

http://www.jumpsuitorangejuice.com

http://www.orangejumpsuit-sodapop-company.com

=====

Casey Farrell;
Information Designer
San Francisco

[email-masked]

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Subject: just-drinks.com editor's weekly highlights - issue 73
From: [email-masked]
To: "just-drinks newsletter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 12:37:29 +0100

***********************************************************
 just-drinks.com editor's weekly highlights - issue 73
*********************************************************** 

19th June 2001 

Hello and welcome to issue 73. 

This week's just-drinks.com update comes from deep among
the seemingly ever-expanding throngs of Bordeaux's
Vinexpo. Many thanks to all those our team have met so far
and apologies to those we have not yet got round to seeing,
we hope to catch up with you soon. 

Like the London Wine & Spirit Trade Fair, there is a buzz
to this year's event, driven in part by the continued
consolidation of the industry but also because the show is
coinciding with the amazing goings on of the 2000 en
primeur circus. Will the market stand for the huge price
hikes of the Gironde's First Growth Chateaux? Amazingly,
despite protests from traders, the lesser chateaux, and
from within the Vinexpo press office, it seems it will.
Not only that but demand is set to see prices continue to
escalate. 

*********************************************************** 

MEMBERS FEATURE (exclusive to full members) 

This week's member's feature and Feature of the Week sees
Giles Fallowfield interview some of the leading players in
the Bordeaux trade, concerned what this price hike will do
to the region's struggling image. 

For the full feature click here: 
http://just-drinks.com/features_detail.asp?art=464&app=1&fotw=sct 

For the latest news on the escalating prices click here: 
http://just-drinks.com/news_detail.asp?art=12717&app=1 

Buy Euromonitor's review of wine in Western Europe:
http://just-drinks.com/store/products_detail.asp?art=12085&lk=ewh7301
  
*********************************************************** 

Meanwhile news of BRL Hardy's coup in the US with its tie
up with Constellation Brands has also created quite a
stir. Back on the Sydney Stock Exchange the JV seems to
have won cautious approval, with Hardy's share price going
over the ten-dollar mark for the first time. Next week
just-drinks brings you an interview with the driving force
behind the deal, BRL MD Stephen Millar. In the meantime read
about the city's reaction to the deal. 

For the full story click here: 
http://just-drinks.com/news_detail.asp?art=12837&app=1 

Related study: The World Market for Wine 2001
http://just-drinks.com/store/products_detail.asp?art=12081&lk=ewh7302

*********************************************************** 

This week's editorial also looks at the BRL deal in the
context of the seismic changes in the drinks industry and
the city's growing concern at the Rosemount/Southcorp
deal. 

Click here: 
http://just-drinks.com/editorial_detail.asp?id=27 

*********************************************************** 

OPEN ACCESS: (no registration required) 

While on the subject of wine, and it has been hard to get
away from it this week, Dave Robertson takes a step back
to report on the larger picture. While business between
the giants of the wine world's emerging super powers,
Australia and the US, draws ever closer, the politics of
the two countries continues to frustrate the development
of free trade and closer ties. 

Click here: 
http://just-drinks.com/features_detail.asp?art=465&app=1 

*********************************************************** 

RESEARCH UPDATE: (no registration required)

Speed, focus and core brand leadership are imperative in
emerging categories. Datamonitor's 'New Strategy for
Coca-Cola: From “think local, act local” to “think big, act
small”' is an essential company briefing which supplies
invaluable data tables for NPD in the soft drinks industry,
retail sales, market shares and advertising expenditure for
UK soft drinks. Will the future see increased polarization
between the leaders and the laggards? 

http://just-drinks.com/store/products_detail.asp?art=13569&lk=ewh7303 

What are the major issues shaping the development of
Iran's soft drinks market? “Soft Drinks in Iran”, produced
from new fieldwork by IMES consultants, analyses
carbonates, fruit juices, bottled water, dilute drinks,
powdered fruit drinks, malt beverages and new age drinks,
with current and forecast volume figures to 2005. Essential
information on Iran's commercial environment,
distribution/retail structure and economic situation is
also provided. 

http://just-drinks.com/store/products_detail.asp?art=13564&lk=ewh7304 

Canadean's “Beer-India 2001” is an exclusive country
report compiled from interviews with key brewers,
distributors and retailers, covering background and
top-line beer market data. Comprehensive sections on
segments, brands, companies, marketing, distribution and
packaging are included, with data for both off and
on-premise channels. Company profiles for Foster's India,
Mohan Meakin, Shaw Wallce and United Breweries complete the
picture. What are the consumption figures by province, type
and leading brand? 

http://just-drinks.com/store/products_detail.asp?art=13443&lk=ewh7305

*********************************************************** 

OPEN ACCESS: (no registration required) 

In soft drinks Cadbury Schweppes is fast becoming the
company on everybody's lips. A series of acquisitions and
restructuring is placing it in a great position to mount a
challenge even to the likes of Pepsi and Coke. Nine months
of exclusive talks with Pernod Ricard are close to an end
with both parties agreeing a $593m price for the number
two French soft drink, Orangina. Sarah Diston takes a look
at what this latest acquisition means for the future of
Cadbury Schweppes and the brand itself. 

Click here: 
http://just-drinks.com/features_detail.asp?art=462&app=1 

View and compare soft drinks research reports:
http://just-drinks.com/store/category.asp?cat=soft_sparkling
http://just-drinks.com/store/category.asp?cat=soft_still

*********************************************************** 

OPEN ACCESS: (no registration required) 

Finally in spirits Simon Meads investigates the revival of
the gin category. Vodka has traditionally dominated the
white spirit category, but the potential for gin to steal
its thunder at the premium end is being recognised. We
review the strategies of the drinks majors in relation to
their gin portfolios to discover the winners and the
losers. 

Click here: 
http://just-drinks.com/features_detail.asp?art=463&app=1 

Compare and review 197 spirits related reports:
http://just-drinks.com/store/category.asp?cat=spirits

*********************************************************** 

Publish a professionally written newsletter like this to 
your customers. Build your brand, your credibility and 
your customer loyalty at the same time for less than you 
think.

CALL Soren Sarstrup on (+44) 1386 383 019
E-MAIL [email-masked]
VISIT http://www.just-sites.com/publishing

*********************************************************** 

Rest of the week's top news: 

NZSE Committee To Meet Saturday On Montana - Allied
http://just-drinks.com/news_detail.asp?art=12836&app=1 

S&N Sells 646 UK Pubs For 354 Mln Stg.
http://just-drinks.com/news_detail.asp?art=12829&app=1 

Cranswick sells Haselgrove winery
http://just-drinks.com/news_detail.asp?art=12809&app=1 

Cadbury Sells Businesses To Cott
http://just-drinks.com/news_detail.asp?art=12764&app=1 

UB to market Carlsberg in Indian market
http://just-drinks.com/news_detail.asp?art=12778&app=1 

Pepsiamericas Reiterates Growth Targets.
http://just-drinks.com/news_detail.asp?art=12782&app=1 

Allied Says Not Involved In New Montana NZ Claim
http://just-drinks.com/news_detail.asp?art=12801&app=1 

Pepsico Build Second Irish Concentrate Plant.
http://just-drinks.com/news_detail.asp?art=12811&app=1 

Sweden's taxes "illegal protection" of domestic beer says
EC 
http://just-drinks.com/news_detail.asp?art=12808&app=1 

*********************************************************** 

And in our brands section this week: 

Pepsi JV launches fruit juice and tea blended soft drink
http://just-drinks.com/brands_detail.asp?art=12839&type=1 

Thai Bacardi sales expected to double
http://just-drinks.com/brands_detail.asp?art=12838&type=1 

MARS plans nationwide sampling campaign
http://just-drinks.com/brands_detail.asp?art=12834&type=1 

Matthew Clark invests £4m into Arbor Mist
http://just-drinks.com/brands_detail.asp?art=12810&type=1 

ASDW to continue Mumm Champagne's UK sailing support
http://just-drinks.com/brands_detail.asp?art=12781&type=1 

*********************************************************** 

Until next time then... 

Chris Brook-Carter, Managing Editor. 
http://just-drinks.com mailto:[email-masked] 

***** Useful links: ***** 

Advertise on just-drinks.com
http://just-drinks.com/about/advertise/index.asp 

Receive our other free email newsletters:
http://just-drinks.com/subscribe_large.asp 

Recommend this newsletter:
http://just-drinks.com/recommend_signup.asp 

Today's news: 
http://just-drinks.com/news.asp 

Back issues: 
http://just-drinks.com/ewh/index.asp 

Benefits of paying for full membership:
http://just-drinks.com/youraccount/subscribe/full.asp 

Corporate subscription rates (volume discounts)
http://just-drinks.com/youraccount/subscribe/corporate.asp

---
You are currently subscribed to just-drinks as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]