Subject: Cisco 2610 ARP table problem

From: Hagop Karaoghlanian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 13:45:43 -0400

Hello All, I have alittle problem, my cisco 2610, which is in a production
environment, is running NAT on ISDN, this router only has one thernet
interface, and its address has been assigned 10.10.1.1 255.255.255.0, and
when I do a show arp on it, it thinks that has 10.10.1.1 and 10.10.1.15?????
why is this.  I have tried to clear the arp table, and the nat table, but to
o avail..heres what I get from show arp...

Protocol  Address          Age (min)  Hardware Addr   Type   Interface
Internet  10.10.1.1               -   00d0.c0fc.81c0  ARPA   Ethernet0/0
Internet  10.10.1.15              -   00d0.c0fc.81c0  ARPA   Ethernet0/0
Internet  10.10.1.100             3   00b0.d0c1.e9f2  ARPA   Ethernet0/0
Internet  10.10.1.103             3   00b0.d0f0.f21f  ARPA   Ethernet0/0
<snip>

thanks everyone....

---------------
Hagop R. Karaoghlanian, CCNP
Network Specialist
AT&T Canada IES
905 King St West
416-341-5876
[email-masked]

"Gold leads into gold, then into restlessness, and finally into crushing
misery."     Kahlil Gibran