Subject: 0:212 .BIZ

From: "Jim Fleming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:03:14 -0500

http://www.isoc.org/whatsnew/itlds.html
"Several months ago, a paper was written by Larry Landweber to look at the
possibility of increasing the number of international top level domains
(iTLDs). Additional related material was produced by Randy Bush, Nick Trio,
Brian Carpenter, and Karl Denninger. Subsequently, Jon Postel assimilated
those efforts, along with the input of many others, and produced his draft
proposal for the formation of several global registries to administer new
iTLDs and to provide a legal and financial umbrella to the Internet Assigned
Number Authority (IANA). The Board of Trustees of the Internet Society
(ISOC) accepted this proposal in principle at its June 1996 meeting in
Montreal. "
---------

1996
1997
1998
1999
2000
2001 - http://www.NIC.BIZ

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg12215.html
"Proof of Concept TLD Development...and Multiple TLD Clusters"

Jim Fleming
http://www.DOT-NZ.com
http://www.DOT-BIZ.com
0:212 - BIZ World