Subject: IETF and ISOC Censorship Questions

From: "JIM FLEMING" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 11:53:10 -0500

What was the approximate date when you "swapped" places ?

What was the date you became "IETF Chair" ?
http://www.ietf.org/iesg.html

Is the IETF legally part of the ISOC ?

Jim Fleming
http://www.unir.com/images/architech.gif
http://www.unir.com/images/address.gif
http://www.unir.com/images/headers.gif
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/unir.txt
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sdks/platform/tpipv6/start.asp

-----Original Message-----
From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2001 10:52 AM
To: JIM FLEMING
Cc: Cade,Marilyn S - LGA; 'Marc Schneiders'; GA
Subject: RE: [ga] Country code chiefs go nuclear on ICANN

At 09:10 03.06.2001 -0500, JIM FLEMING wrote:
>Do ICANN and the IETF censor the .BEATLES also ?
>
>http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg11224.html
>http://beatles.cselt.it/cgi-bin/ietf_censored-filters

No, Mau (an individual with no particular role in the IETF) has personally 
decided not to listen to your messages to the IETF list.
I trust his judgment.

(truth in advertising: it used to be that I had chosen not to listen, and 
he trusted my judgment. We swapped.)