Subject: 1:46 US (UNITED-STATES)

From: "JIM FLEMING" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 15:56:15 -0500

http://www2.eps.gov/EPSData/DOC/Synopses/252/SB1335-01-Q-0740/SB1335-01-Q-07
40.doc
"The .us domain (“usTLD”) is the country code top level domain (“ccTLD”) of
the Internet domain name system (“DNS”) that corresponds to the United
States. Currently, second?level domain space in .us is designated for states
and U.S. territories and special purposes as described in the Internet
Engineering Task Force’s (“IETF”) RFC 1480 (titled The US Domain
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1480.txt?number=1480 ) (“RFC 1480”), and is
further subdivided into localities and other functional designations."

http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/unir.txt
1:46 US   (UNITED-STATES)

http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/usrfp/cbd52501.txt
on or about June 11, 2001....

http://www.ntia.doc.gov
"A notice of intent to issue a Request for Quotations (RFQ) for management
and coordination of the usTLD appears in Commerce Business Daily. The RFQ
will be issued on June 12"

http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/usrfc2/dotusrfc2.htm
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/usrfc2/comments.html
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/usrfc2/latecomments.html

http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/unir.txt
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sdks/platform/tpipv6/start.asp
1:20 ARIZONA

Jim Fleming
http://www.Arizona.Chat
http://www.DOT-Arizona.com
http://www.unir.com/images/architech.gif
http://www.unir.com/images/address.gif
http://www.unir.com/images/headers.gif