Subject: RE: Why IPv6 is a must?

From: "Codogno Maurizio (Rozzano)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:32:44 +0100

> From: Sandy Wills
> > Keith writes:
> > > .....and you can tell a lot about me by
> > > watching the temperature sensors at my house
> > > (http://www.cs.utk.edu/~moore/home_temp.html)
> > Such as what?

[...]
>    Also, the general locus of values for outside air temp would imply
> that it's damned cold outside, so he's probably somewhere
> rather closer
> to the North pole than I am.

I beg to differ. Temperature are not that different from what
I am getting nowadays more or less at 45N: highs are even a bit
better. And the graph of outside temperature matches the
theoretical model, which says that minimum is reached an hour or
so after sunrise (and you took into account the fact that the
time is probably not measured from sun at noon, but there is an
official time zone...)

Ok, I quit :-)
ciao, .mau.

---

From: Lloyd Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:37:06 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 28 Nov 2001, Codogno Maurizio (Rozzano) wrote:

> better.

I finally understand that complaint about discussion on this list
being nothing but hot air.

L.

<[email-masked]>PGP<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/>