Subject: v6 at Salt Lake

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Nov 2001 23:36:22 -0500

I was wondering who at our host was going to be running the v6
router/tunnels for the SLC IETF meeting...

--
Perry E. Metzger		[email-masked]
--
NetBSD Development, Support & CDs. http://www.wasabisystems.com/

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 20:49:18 -0800 (PST)

looks like itojun, so you should have nothing to fear ;) ... 

joelja

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Joel Jaeggli				       [email-masked]    
Academic User Services			     [email-masked]
     PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is clear that the arm of criticism cannot replace the criticism of
arms.  Karl Marx -- Introduction to the critique of Hegel's Philosophy of
the right, 1843.