Subject: Question for attending IETF 54th Meeting.

From: Joonbock Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 13:14:38 +0900

Greetings!!!

    This is a Master student who wanna attend the IETF 54th meeting 
    in Yokohama. I would like to make some contributions to this 
    meeting. But I could not find the information on where I should 
    contact to volunteer to support the meeting.

    I have been experienced in not only video conferencing tools 
    like MBone tools(Vic, rat, etc.) and H.323 tools but also digital 
    video broadcasting applications like Realnetwork video, Cisco
    IP/TV and so on. So I could help in setting up and engineering 
    video streaming system or network cabling for the meeting. 
    And also, I can help selling T-shirts, distributing brochures at 
    the registration desk. :)

	Could you please let me know the appropriate contact point to 
    those things at the 54th IETF meeting?
	
    I'm sorry if this list is not an appropriate place for this 
    question.
    Thanks in advance.

    Regards,    
    Joonbock Lee