Subject: Apology (Re: How many standards or protocols...)

From: "John Stracke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 17:52:00 -0400

>>The way I see it: if you're an engineer, then you're-- by definition-- 
>>interested in *useful* applications of science and technology.  If it's 
>>useful, then it has commercial value.
>
>In general, I'm not sure that follows.

I just noticed that the message I was replying to had come to me 
privately, and I quoted it to the list.  I apologize to Mr. Woodyatt 
(although he hasn't said anything); Lotus Notes makes it hard for me to 
tell sometimes.

/===========================================================\
|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer        |
[email-masked]   |Incentive Systems, Inc.   |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com |My opinions are my own.   |
|===========================================================|
|"This horse has made a career out of being dead." -- Harald|
|Alvestrand                                                 |
\===========================================================/