Subject: how to get a filename for ID?

From: "wang liang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:45:46 +0800

how to get a filename for ID?I have sent a request to the
[email-masked]  for a filename for a new ID.But there are no
response till now.It's a individual ID.Creating a filename by myself will be
ok?

---

From: Donald Eastlake 3rd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 07:12:43 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, just make up a file name according to the rules and it will 
probably be fine. If not, the secretariate will either adjust it for you 
or send back the draft with the file name they want you to insert.

Thanks,
Donald
======================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                       [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Street              +1-508-634-2066(h) +1-508-851-8280(w)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                   [email-masked]

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, wang liang wrote:

> Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:45:46 +0800
> From: wang liang <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: how to get a filename for ID?
>

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:16:47 +0300

> response till now.It's a individual ID.Creating a filename by myself will be

Its ok. Just name it draft-liang-<something>-00.txt. I-Ds that
are adopted as official working group documents are named
draft-ietf-<wg>-<something>-<nn>.txt, and with them you have
to be a bit more careful, get a permission from the chairs etc.

--Jari