Subject: Re: 59th IETF - FINAL AGENDA

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 08:38:06 +0100

Hi,

FYI, I've made an ical version of the agenda available at
http://www.icalx.com/public/larse/IETF-59.ics.

Apple iCal users can directly subscribe at
webcal://www.icalx.com/public/larse/IETF-59.ics. I hear this may work
with Mozilla as well, but I have no firsthand experience with that.

(A perl script periodically updates the ical version based on the ASCII
agenda at http://ietf.org/meetings/agenda_59.txt. No guarantees for
accuracy!)

Lars

(PS: Re-sent, first message didn't make it to the list apparently.)
-- 
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:52:26 +0100

Hi,

Lars