Subject: Response to complaint from Dean Anderson

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 21:35:37 -0700

After re-checking with legal counsel, I repeat what I said before, trying 
to be as clear as possible:

   Bouncing a message to the sender is NOT public defamation.

Therefore, your complaint about "defamation" has no merit.

Dean, I believe that:

- your complaint about the apparently incorrect ownership listing of AV8's 
address space is with ARIN
- your complaint about the listing of this address space with SORBS is with 
SORBS
- your complaint about ISC's use of SORBS is with ISC

None of these are issues that the IETF can solve for you. They are not 
matters that are relevant to the IETF list.

Take care.

                    Harald Alvestrand

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf