Subject: RE: respect privacy please !

From: "Thomas J. Hruska" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 21:21:59 -0400

At 05:51 PM 5/21/2004 -0700, Michel Py writeth:
>> Tim Chown wrote:
>> The issue is someone knowing where I am for a week, in advance.
>
>I'm sure Osama would care about that, but do you mind explaining why you
>do? Hitmen are going to hunt you down? If there is a bounty on your
>head, consider allowing a fellow IETFer to get it instead of an
>anonymous sniper :-)

Why are bounties always for people's heads?  I mean, why can't there be a
bounty on someone's pinky toe?  The head is this big, bloated target, but
the pinky toe is far more challenging.  Anyone can snipe someone's head,
but it takes real aim to shoot someone else in the foot.

Hope this doesn't help!

          Thomas J. Hruska -- [email-masked]
Shining Light Productions -- "Meeting the needs of fellow programmers"
                     http://www.slproweb.com/

`'*-~.,_,.~-*'`'*-~.,_,.~-*'`'*-~.,_,.~-*'`'*-~.,_,.~-*'`'*-~.,_,.~-*'`'*-~
  Why spend more for the same functionality that is in ColdFusion?
  Try Nuclear Vision today!

  http://www.slproweb.com/products/nvml.html

  Announcing Nuclear Vision v2.0:
  Easy to learn, easy to use, and has unlimited precision math
  capabilities.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: shogunx <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 20:37:36 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, but what about those of us who just show up, instead of registering?
We are able to maintain a modicum of privacy;)

> Shining Light Productions -- "Meeting the needs of fellow programmers"

sleekfreak pirate broadcast
http://sleekfreak.ath.cx:81/

---

From: shogunx <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 20:37:36 -0400 (EDT)