Subject: 60th IETF - public transports?

From: Hadmut Danisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 11:24:35 +0200

Hi,

does anyone know how one can get from San Diego 
downtown to the conference hotel without renting 
a car? Are there public transports? 
Rent a bicycle? 

regards
Hadmut

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: "Henk Uijterwaal (RIPE NCC)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 11:44:54 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004, Hadmut Danisch wrote:

> does anyone know how one can get from San Diego downtown to the
> conference hotel without renting a car? Are there public transports?

If you fly in and stay at conference hotel, then you can take the hotel
shuttle at the airport.  5 minutes.  Probably 10-15 minute walk.

>From downtown there is a bus (992, see www.sdcommute.com) to the airport,
change to the hotel shuttle.

Henk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Process and Procedure are the last hiding place of people without the wit
and wisdom to do their job properly.                          (David Brent).