Subject: M2UA help

From: "Vijay Krishnan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:25:25 -0400

Hi,
I am confused about the following in M2UA

1. The only documentation i have is RFC 3331. Please let me know if there is
more documentation.

2. I understand that the AS is a logical group of links in the SG. How does
the SG group links as AS? Do all links with same opc-dpc become 1 AS? or is
there some other parameter?

3. The RFC says that 1 ASP should support multiple AS. Does the client side
(MGC) know all the AS information at configuration time?

4. IN load share mode do all ASPs in an AS register for all IIDs? If so is
it the MGCs responsibility to sequence the messages or is it the SGs
responsibility to send a sequence to the same SCTP stream?

5. Any information on what the SG and AS know at configuration time about
the AS, ASP and IIDs will be useful.

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Vijay

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf