Subject: New versions of guidelines for Internet-Drafts

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 18:29:24 -0400

The IESG has emitted new versions of the following guideline documents:

"Guidelines to authors of Internet-Drafts"
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.txt

which has been updated to reflect the new IPR policy RFCs (3667 and 3668):
Note that in this process, we discovered a bug in one of the RFCs; the document 
ontains a temporary fix, but the details of a permanent fix are still being 
worked out on the IPR WG list.

"Checklist for Internet-Drafts submitted for RFC publication"
http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html

This has had a more thorough review/revision, and should be re-read by all 
participants. Note in particular the new language about IANA considerations.

(This was actually posted a month ago, but has not been announced to this list 
et, so I am including it in this announcement.)

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf