Subject: participation and contributions to ORDIG

From: Franck Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 08:03:40 +1200

Hi all,

I just wanted to update you about open on-line discussions now
underway seeking input on Internet governance issues.
This is facilitated by APDIP and threads to the discussions are also
archived for easy reference. The forum opened on January 13 and runs until
February 17.

I'd encourage you to subscribe in
http://igov.apdip.net/opening_discussion/subscribe/formmailer if you have
not done so to contribute or read others opinions from the discussions and
do spread the word and encourage participation with peers and stakeholders
in the community.

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Franck Martin
[email-masked]
"Toute connaissance est une réponse à une question"
G. Bachelard

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf