Subject: Minor word tweak: #718 Transparency - Decisions and Reports

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:11:34 +0100

The following text was added to -03 as a result of this ticket:

   All IAOC decisions shall be minuted, and IAOC minutes shall be
   published regularly.

Sam Hartman said:

> I was complaining about style, not grammar. I'd argue that the verb
> form of minute has low familiarity compared to the plural noun form.

Suggested revision:

   All IAOC decisions shall be recorded in IAOC minutes, and IAOC
   minutes shall be published regularly.

OK?

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: [email-masked] (Scott Bradner)
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 08:01:29 -0500 (EST)

haralald's Suggested revision:

looks fine to me

Scott