Subject: Re: Rough consensus? #739 Assuring ISOC commitment to AdminRest

From: [email-masked] (Scott Bradner)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:46:40 -0500 (EST)

Harald asks:
--------------------------------------------------------
  2.5 Effective Date for Commencement of IASA

  The procedures in this document shall become operational
  after this document has been approved by the process defined in
  BCP 9 [RFC2026] , including its acceptance as an IETF process BCP
  by the ISOC Board of Trustees, and the ISOC Board of Trustees
  has confirmed its acceptance of ISOC's responsibilities
  under the terms herein described.
--------------------------------------------------------

  Is that something we can live with?

I can

Scott

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:00:09 +0100

> Harald asks:

ditto
    Brian