Subject: BCP sec 4 - end of term

From: [email-masked] (Scott Bradner)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:55:52 -0500 (EST)

not a showstopper but it woudl eb good to be clear

the text curently says:
   Subject to paragraph 2 of Section 4.1, appointed members of the IAOC
   serve two year terms.  IAOC terms normally end at the first IETF
   meeting of a year, just as as IAB and IESG terms do.

I suggest changing this to say
   Subject to paragraph 2 of Section 4.1, appointed members of the IAOC
   serve two year terms.  IAOC terms normally end at the end of the
   first IETF meeting of a year.

its good to be specific as to when during the meeting

Scott

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:06:57 +0100

> its good to be specific as to when during the meeting
Makes sense to me, so I have the change made in my edit buffer for rev 06.
That text now looks as follows:

            <t>
                Subject to paragraph 2 of <xref target="iniatial-iaoc-selection"/>,
                appointed members of the IAOC serve two year terms.
                IAOC terms normally end at the end of the first IETF
                meeting of a year.
            </t>
Bert