Subject: Re: FW: Resolution? #787 terminology and issue 794 - naming of accounts

From: [email-masked] (Scott Bradner)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:01:35 -0500 (EST)

Bert resuggests:
 5.1  Cost Center Accounting

   Funds managed by the IASA shall be accounted for in a separate set of
   general ledger accounts within the IASA Cost Center.  In the remainder
   of this document, these general ledger accounts are termed "IASA
   accounts". A periodic summary of the IASA accounts shall be reported
   in the form of standard financial statements that reflect the income,
   expenses, assets, and liabilities of the IASA cost center.

   The IAOC and ISOC shall agree upon and publish procedures for
   reporting and auditing of these accounts.

   Note that ISOC in consultation with the IAOC can decide to structure
   the IASA accounting differently in the future within the constraints
   outlined in Section 7.

still OK by me

Scott

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf