Subject: Re: Please review updated 1id-guidelines

From: Bob Braden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 10:48:08 -0800 (PST)

Re: formatting RFCs: Please see

	http://www.rfc-editor.org/formatting.html 

which is also hyper-linked under Publication at the RFC Editor web site.
A good place to start, if you are concerned with RFCs.

RFC Editor

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 13:52:56 -0500

Then a pointer from the id-guidelines to there would be perfect.

Alia

---

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:36:14 -0800

The draft version currently has a link to
http://www.rfc-editor.org/howtopub.html which has a link to the
formatting page and much more.  I'm happy to add more information, and
I think Bruce's macros are a good addition to the set of available
tools too.

  Bill