Subject: IASA Transition Team Office Hours

From: "Lucy E. Lynch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 08:59:23 -0800 (PST)

The IASA-TT will be holding open office hours Tuesday through
Trusday in Directors Row 2 during the afternoon break (2:30 -4:00)
and we encourage you to drop by with questions, comments, or
suggestions.

Thanks -

Lucy E. Lynch 				Academic User Services
Computing Center			University of Oregon
llynch  @darkwing.uoregon.edu		(541) 346-1774

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: "Lucy E. Lynch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 09:00:50 -0800 (PST)

> Trusday in Directors Row 2 during the afternoon break (2:30 -4:00)

That would be Thursday and not some new day created by me.
sigh.