Subject: Just one last whine before IETF 62

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 07:18:54 -0600

Since I was looking at 2418 again last night, I happened to wonder 
about

7.1. Session documents

(deleted down to) The final session agenda should be posted to the
   working group mailing list at least two weeks before the session 
and
   sent at that time to [email-masked] for publication on the IETF 
web
   site.

OK, my plane for Minneapolis leaves on Saturday, and 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/wg_agenda_62.html lists 25 agendas. Ten 
of the 25 are for BOFs (which theoretically were required before the 
BOF request was approved).

So we have 15 working group agendas available on the IETF website the 
week before the meeting. Slightly more working groups will actually 
meet :-(

A WG chair just e-mailed me to ask if I would do minutes for a 
session. I may have a conflict, but don't actually know, because the 
working groups I'm concerned about don't have an agenda on the 
website. I said "yes".

Can we agree to stop meeting like this?

Spencer 

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf