Subject: Proceedings missing

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 10:47:50 -0300

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/04nov/minutes/dnsop.html:

(Link is on 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/proceeding_interim.cgi?meeting_num=61)

"Not Found

The requested URL /proceedings/04nov/minutes/dnsop.html was not found 
on this server."

Arrgh...anyone know where the proceedings went?
-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                                +1-571-434-5468
NeuStar

Achieving total enlightenment has taught me that ignorance is bliss.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Michael Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 10:02:48 -0400

Hi Edward,

The link https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/proceeding_interim.cgi is 
created to display proceedings materials only for the current meeting 
(IETF 62) for the time until the final proceedings page is ready.
For the proceedings materials for all the previous meetings, you can log 
on to the IETF home page and follow the "Proceedings" link.
In your case, to access IETF 61 proceedings, the direct url is:
http://www1.ietf.org/proceedings_new/04nov/index.html

Thanks,
Michael Lee,
IETF Secretariat