Subject: IMS, IM-SSF

From: "Nuno Novo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 12:59:31 +0100

I'm working on the IMS and I have a few questions, hope that someone can
help me.

In the IMS network when the Called party, after speaking  with the Caller
for a while, sends a BYE request there is a possibility for reconnecting the
Caller to another called party  (reconnect). The Caller is putted in a state
of standby but is not disconnected.

The question is the following, when the second called party is contacted we
need to connect the Caller to this new Called party, so how this is made? Is
the Caller informed of the address of the new called party by a SIP UPDATE?
Or this process is made in the MRCP that judges this call as a conference
call?

Regards,

Nuno.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf