Subject: Re: Concorde / Etoile for IETF 63?

From: "JFC (Jefsey) Morfin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:30:08 +0200

On 20:24 24/04/2005, Eric Burger said:
>Any idea if either or both of these hotels are connected to the Palais de
>Congress?  La Meridian says it is "opposite the Palais."  Does that make the
>Concorde attached or "nearby"?

The Palais des Congrés is in a large block including a Merchant Gallery and 
the Concorde Lafayette. The Meridien is in the small street on right side 
of the block when facing the Palais des Congrès. The Meridien is "nearer" 
from the Palais but you have to cross the street.

Metro access is at the Palais des Congrès end of street and can be reached 
by a Station on the same pavement as the Meridien, or from a corridor from 
the Palais des Congrès. There are taxis stops at the Meridien and a taxi 
line in front of the Concorde. All this is in two minutes walking distance.
jfc

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:37:28 -0400

Summarizing the responses:

The Concord is attached, but further from the meeting rooms. (Micro minutes)
La Meridian is across the street, but relatively close to the meeting rooms.
(Nano minutes)

And, Damien Galand from Alcatel pointed me to the ever popular Yellow Pages
(BT didn't just hear me say that) - http://www.pagesjaunes.fr

> -----Original Message-----
> Any idea if either or both of these hotels are connected to 
> the Palais de Congress?  La Meridian says it is "opposite the 
> Palais."  Does that make the Concorde attached or "nearby"?