Subject: what should I do IRT a draft I partly support and oppose

From: "JFC (Jefsey) Morfin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:33:55 +0200

I firmly oppose a Draft for wanting to make architecturally general to the 
Internet an application oriented specific proposition that I think correct 
for that application.

May I propose an application related Draft where I would quote the parts of 
the Draft I support? Which way should I proceed in this case, just quoting 
the references of the parts, or the concerned text? (the part of the Draft 
I support seems stabilized, but it may still be enhanced in a way I would 
support).

Thank you.
jfc

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:09:04 -0400

You may certainly quote parts of a draft in a draft you are writing.