Subject: Call for nominations: IAOC positions selected by the NomCom

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 12:17:23 -0600

The 2004/05 Nominations Committee is making a call for
volunteers/nominees for the IETF Administrative Oversight
Committee (IAOC), as described in the approved BCP
(draft-ietf-iasa-bcp-07).  The NomCom will select one person
for one year, ending 2006, and one person for two years.
The two NomCom-appointed IAOC members will be chosen
using the procedures described in RFC 3777.

Candidates for these IAOC positions should have knowledge of
the IETF, knowledge of contracts and financial procedures, and
familiarity with the administrative support needs of the IAB, the
IESG, and the IETF standards process

The candidates are also expected to be able to understand the
respective roles and responsibilities of the IETF and ISOC in this
activity, and be able to articulate these roles within the IETF
community.

The candidates will also be expected to exercise all the duties
of an IAOC member, and to be prepared to undertake any
associated responsibilities, including the setting of administrative
support policies, oversight of the administrative operations of the
IETF, representing the interests of the IETF to the IAOC, and
be able to undertake full participation in all Committee meetings
and Committee activities. Therefore, demonstrated experience in
management, especially with budget authority, executive duties, or
board-level fiduciary responsibility is desirable.

If you are interested in one of these positions, or know of
someone who may be a good fit for this position, please send
the name and email address to <[email-masked]>.

The call for nominations period ends on May 4, 2005.

Thanks!

Your 2004/05 NomCom:

Voting Members:

Alia Atlas
Andrew Lange
Chris Liljenstolpe
Juha Wiljakka
Lakshminath Dondeti
Magnus Westerlund
Markus Isomaki
Matt Larson
Russ White
Stewart Bryant

Non-voting Members:

Danny McPherson  (Chair)
Eric Rescorla  (IAB Liaison)
Alex Zinin  (IESG Liaison)
Steve Crocker  (ISOC Liaison)
Richard Draves  (Previous Chair/Advisor)

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf