Subject: RE: History...?

From: Bob Braden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:35:24 -0700 (PDT)

Since I have already received 6 requests for the 1993 IETF mailing
list, I put it up on the ancient history page of the RFC Editor web
site. See:
ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/museum/IETF.maillist.1993.txt, or the
first link under http://www.rfc-editor.org/history.html.

Bob Braden

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Greg Skinner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 20:43:11 +0000

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 11:35:24AM -0700, Bob Braden wrote:
> site.

Oops ... didn't realize it was the distribution list, not the archive.
Since some of those addresses may be live, perhaps something should be done
to reduce the risk of spam.

--gregbo