Subject: Re: Enough is enough: Intent to file an RFC 3683 against Jefsey Morfin (Harald Tveit Alvestrand)

From: "Peter Constable" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 02:48:16 -0700

> From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>

> At the moment, learning that Jefsey's opinions can be ignored is a
part of
> the initiation process for new IETF participants in the fora he
frequents.
> I think that's a steep learning curve.

The difficulty isn't in learning when they should be ignored, but rather
in knowing that they *will* be ignored by others. People can form their
own opinions of his comments very quickly, but it takes a while to
discover what others' opinions might be.

Peter Constable

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Marc Manthey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 12:42:59 +0200

On Aug 30, 2005, at 11:48 AM, Peter Constable wrote:

> in knowing that they *will* be ignored by others.

what a poor comment , did you ever say  something construcive ?

cheers

-- 
"The Ego is the little self that pretends to be the only self and  
speaks so loudly that the still, small voice of the Greater Self,  
whose whisperings come from within the Soul, are rarely heard -  
unless we learn to listen."

Les Enfants Terribles
www.let.de