Subject: Correctly crediting "BGP Wedgies"

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:22:11 +0100

I mentioned "Randy Bush" when I was at the plenary mike tonight.

According to ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4264.txt, it's Tim Griffin 
and Geoff Huston.

I was at NANOG when Randy presented TIM'S slides - 
http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0405/griffin.html. So I inadvertently mis-spoke. 
I've slept since 2004, apparently.

My apologies, which I can only offer along with encouragement for people who 
haven't read the presentation and/or RFC to check it out.

Thanks,

Spencer 

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Lucy Lynch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 01:37:11 -0700 (PDT)

> haven't read the presentation and/or RFC to check it out.

Tim's doing some interesting stuff now around routing policy and
what he calls metarouting. Just for fun see:

"Towards a Unified Theory of Policy-Based Routing"
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~ckc25/papers/INFOCOM06.pdf

head hurts now. going to lie down.

- Lucy