Subject: routing and addressing meetings in Prague

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 23:20:59 +0200

Hi all,

We are planning to talk about the routing and addressing
topic in Prague in a number of different meetings.

Wednesday 1830-1930, Plenary --
http://www.arkko.com/ietf/ietf-68/ietf68_roap_agenda.txt

   This is a short report on where we are with this problem and what
   aspects of it the IETF can address.

Thursday 0900-1130, INTAREA --
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/agenda/intarea.txt

   This is an architectural discussion about future IETF work on
   identifier-locator split and multi-level locator designs that may help
   issues with routing scalability and other issues in the long term.

   (Also called "the ROAP BOF".)

Thursday 1300-1500, RTGAREA --
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/agenda/rtgarea.txt

  This meeting focuses on what we could do with BGP to address
  some aspects of the problem in the short term.

Saturday March 17th,  RRG --
http://www1.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/RRG

  This is a research group discussion on rechartering the Routing
  Research Group to look at new architectural approaches (including
  clean slate designs).

Comments and suggestions appreciated. And please
participate the meetings! The main mailing list
for discussion is the RAM list, subscribe at
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ram

Jari, Mark, and Ross

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: upendra bhanja <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 03:50:23 +0000 (GMT)

Jari Arkko <[email-masked]> wrote:  Hi all,

Jari, Mark, and Ross

 				
---------------------------------
 Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers