Subject: edu.ietf.org site problems

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 20:17:26 +0100

Hi,

As several people have pointed out, we are having problems with the  
Edu site.  I thank everyone who has reported it and wanted to let  
people know two things:

- we are looking into the problem and will get it fixed as soon as  
possible

- as soon as those who gave today's talks give me their slides i am  
posting them in pdf format to the agenda page:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=68

Some of them have already been posted.

Thanks and sorry about difficulties this has caused people.

a.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:28:41 +0100

Hi,

the Edu Team web page (edu.ietf.org) has now been fixed and the  
presentations can be found both there and on the Agenda page.

thanks for your patience.

a.