Subject: IETF Meeting Host and Sponsor Program

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 10:59:24 -0400

All;

There are three opportunities each year to be a Host and Sponsor of an 
IETF meeting in venues throughout the world.  The IETF calendar with the 
regions targeted for the meetings can be found at:  
http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/0mtg-sites.txt.  The Host may even suggest 
a particular city for the meeting, and if a qualified venue can be 
identified for the meeting dates, such suggestions are given 
considerable weight when the venue is selected.

Information about hosting or sponsoring an IETF Meeting can be found at:
http://www3.tools.ietf.org/group/iaoc/wiki/HostSponsorships

More information about the benefits, costs, and responsibilities of 
hosting or sponsoring an IETF meeting can be obtained by contacting 
Terry Monroe at Monroe at isoc.org.

Ray Pelletier
IAD

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf