Subject: Audio Streaming - IETF 70 Vancouver BC Canada December 2-7

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:51:42 -0800

Greetings,

All 8 parallel tracks will be broadcast starting with the
commencement of working group sessions on Monday December 3rd at 0900
PST (UTC-8) and continue until Friday at 1130 PST. Additionally it is
our intention to broadcast the IEPG meeting occurring on Sunday the 2nd
starting at 1000 PST.

Because I have been asked several times in the past, note that if you
wish to use the rooms that are being recorded for impromptu meeting
during unscheduled sessions or lunch breaks that you can invite remote
participants to tune in to the appropriate stream. Recording cannot be
guaranteed for unscheduled sessions. Conversely, it should never be
assumed that recording or observation is not occurring on open
microphones, they are after all connected to the Internet.

The links for streaming sources and the schedule will be available
thanks to the continued support of the Network Startup Resource Center
in their traditional location:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

I Look forward to seeing some of you in Vancouver and hope, that this
facility remains useful for remote participants in and observers of the
IETF Process.

Regards
Joel Jaeggli

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf