Subject: Re: Patents can be for good, not only evil

From: Russ Nelson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:50:43 -0400

FYI, unless you are subscribed to the license-discuss mailing list,
your emails aren't going to the list.  While I agree with everyone
else that the USPTO fails to protect US citizens against theft by
unethical patentors of existing or obvious ideas, license-discuss
isn't the place to discuss it.

Dave Crocker writes:
....

-- 
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | People have strong opinions
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | about economics even though
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-323-1241       | they've never studied it.
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog          | Curious how that is!

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Russ Nelson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:50:43 -0400

Dave Crocker writes:
....

---

From: "Alexander Terekhov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 23:53:39 +0100

> FYI, unless you are subscribed to the license-discuss mailing list,

YHBT. HTH. HAND.

regards,
alexander.

--
"He started where Prof. Patnaik left. He said that this was the first
time that he has had the government people on his side!"

           -- http://swatantryam.blogspot.com/2007_06_01_archive.html

---

From: "Alexander Terekhov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 23:53:39 +0100

YHBT. HTH. HAND.

regards,
alexander.