Subject: First International Workshop on Simulation and Modelling in Emergent Computational Systems (SMECS-2008)

From: Fatos Xhafa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 10:03:55 +0200

****Apologies for cross-postings****
Dear Colleague,

We would like to bring to your attention the

First International Workshop on Simulation and Modelling in Emergent 
Computational Systems (SMECS-2008) 
<http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/%7Eicpp2008/>
http://www.lsi.upc.edu/~fatos/SMECS2008/SMECS2008.htm 
<http://www.lsi.upc.edu/%7Efatos/SMECS2008/SMECS2008.htm>

September 8-12, 2008, Portland, Oregon, USA

to be held in conjunction with: *THE 2008 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON 
PARALLEL PROCESSING (ICPP-08)

*You are cordially invited to submit your research work to the workshop.
We would highly appreciate if you could distribute the CfP of the 
workshop to your colleagues and research groups of interest..

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Workshop Co-Chairs

            Fatos Xhafa, Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Spain
            Leonard Barolli, Fukuoka Institute of Technology, Japan
            Arjan Durresi, Purdue University School of Science, USA
_______________________________________________
IETF mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf