Subject: FW: [secdir] secdir review of draft-dusseault-impl-reports-02

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 13:49:26 -0400

Hi,

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG. These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors. Document editors and WG chairs should
treat these comments just like any other last call comments.

The document describes updates to existing processes for
implementation and interoperability reports, and provides
recommendations about the level of detail required.

The document is about IETF standards process, is well written, and
introduces no new security concerns.

David Harrington
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir