Subject: Transition to new website postponed to Friday, July 17th

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 13:44:41 -0700

As announced previously, the revamped IETF website was scheduled to go  
live this Monday, July 6th. However, given that the .00 version  
Internet Draft deadline is  also on Monday, we decided to postpone the  
switchover to avoid the possibility, however slim, that I-D  
submissions would be affected by a change. The new date for the  
website transition is Friday July 17th. The actual switchover will  
occur some time in the evening Pacific time, so that any issues can be  
addressed over the weekend, when traffic is likely to be slower.

As always, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or  
concerns.

Regards,
Alexa

----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>