Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-l3vpn-as4octet-ext-community-03

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 17:01:05 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-l3vpn-as4octet-ext-community-03
Reviewer: Ben Campbell
Review Date: 2009-06-30
IETF LC End Date: 2009-07-07
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as a proposed standard. I have a  
couple of comments that may be worth addressing if there is other  
reason to revise the draft.

Major issues:

None

Minor issues:

None

Nits/editorial comments:

-- Abstract: "...allows to carry
    4 octet autonomous system numbers"

Missing word(s)?

-- Introduction

There's no motivational text. A paragraph describing (very briefly)  
why you would want 4 octet extended communities might be helpful.