Subject: Re: audio streaming archive...

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:30:31 -0600

On 3/29/11 2:16 AM, Joel Jaeggli wrote:

> the long term home as with all other recordings is:
> 
> http://www.ietf.org/audio/

I receive a 403 Forbidden error there.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Martin Rex <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 04:54:22 +0200 (MEST)

> I receive a 403 Forbidden error there.

There seems to be an(other?) archive here:
http://ietf80streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf80/

I tried to listen to the DANE session from Wednesday morning
(should have been channel 8 according to the agenda),
but the ch8 wed-am file seems to be a copy of ch5 wed-am instead. :-(

-Martin

---

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:17:33 -0700

Peter,

Apologies for the error; this has been fixed.

Alexa

On Apr 13, 2011, at 7:30 PM, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Ietf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 21:58:24 -0700

there was a naming convention issue on the channel5 recorder which I
thought that we caught all of those by I could be wrong...

The contractor has the channel8 recorder and should be able toretrive
the file.

joel

---

From: Scott Schmit <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 23:22:22 -0400

> The contractor has the channel8 recorder and should be able toretrive

Is there an ETA for the fix to that?

I listened to both the .mp3 and .mp3.1 file for wed-am ch8, and neither
sounds like the DANE session to me.

-- 
Scott Schmit

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 00:03:49 -0700

> Is there an ETA for the fix to that?

you might want to talk to the secretariate or the contractor (whom I
cced on the previous message) I don't have access to the equipment.

---

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 23:19:18 -0700

VeriLAN is going to check this computer on Wednesday (it's currently  
located at a warehouse) to verify that all recordings were uploaded.  
We'll know more shortly.

Alexa

-----------

---

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 22:53:25 -0700

To close the loop on this, VeriLAN did double check all of the  
recordings and, unfortunately, both streaming05 and streaming08 have  
identical files for that day.  Likely one of the files was mis-named  
and the sync process overwrote the local copies. However, VeriLAN does  
plan to make changes to the streaming software for the next meeting;  
these changes will include automation of the file naming and uploading  
process and this will hopefully eliminate missing and/or erroneously  
named recordings.

Alexa

-----------