Subject: tools a little bit broken

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 17:59:41 -0800

'twas just heading to the SIDR tools page in a effort to self inflict
sufficient mental confusion that I would try to scoop my eyeballs out of
their sockets with a rusty spoon, I was saved from myself by a bit of a
hiccup in the system:

Horrid cut-n-paste:

"An error occurred at this point in the web-page generation.
An error report has been sent to the webmaster. If this error isn't fixed
within 48 hours, please contact the web page author directly.
" % (timestr(filetime(cachename)), timestr(dirtime("."))) 451 # if not
cachefile: include = filename = '/www/tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/index.pyht'
/www/cgi-bin/pyht.py in
include(filename='/www/tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/index.pyht') 222 223 if
string.find(code, "\n") > -1: 224 exec code in execglobals, execlocals 225
else: 226 res = eval(code, execglobals, execlocals) code = '
\ntryinclude("head.pyht")\ntryinclude("top.pyht")\ntryinclude("drafts.pyht")
\ntryinclude("bot.pyht")\n' global execglobals = {'Wg': 'Sidr',
'__builtins__': , 'area': 'rtg', 'args': {}, 'basename': , 'cookie': ,
'dirname': , 'env': {'REDIRECT_STATUS': '200', 'SERVER_SOFTWARE':
'A.../sidr/', 'HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING': 'gzip, deflate'}, 'escape': >,
'filetext': , ...} execlocals = {'__name__': 'embedded-code-at-line-6',
'datenow': '30 Nov 2011 01:53 GMT', 'filebase': 'index', 'filedate': ,
'fileext': '.pyht', 'filename': '/www/tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/index.pyht',
'filepath': '/www/tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr', 'filetime': , 'interpreter':
'/www/cgi-bin/pyht.py', 'time': , ...} /home/www/tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/ in
() /www/cgi-bin/pyht.py in tryinclude(filename='top.pyht') 244 def
tryinclude(filename): 245 if os.path.isfile(filename): 246 include(filename)
247 return "" 248 global include = filename = 'top.pyht'
/www/cgi-bin/pyht.py in include(filename='top.pyht') 222 223 if
string.find(code, "\n") > -1: 224 exec code in execglobals, execlocals 225
else: 226 res = eval(code, execglobals, execlocals) code = '\nchairlist =
filetext("chairs.txt").rstrip().spl...f="mailto:%s">%s
\\n\' %(chair[0], name))\n' global execglobals = {'Wg': 'Sidr',
'__builtins__': , 'area': 'rtg', 'args': {}, 'basename': , 'cookie': ,
'dirname': , 'env': {'REDIRECT_STATUS': '200', 'SERVER_SOFTWARE':
'A.../sidr/', 'HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING': 'gzip, deflate'}, 'escape': >,
'filetext': , ...} execlocals = {'__name__': 'embedded-code-at-line-70',
'ad': [email-masked]\tAdrian Farrel', 'adlist': ': Stewart Bryant,
Adrian Farrel', 'chair': [email-masked]\tSandra Murphy',
'chairlist': [[email-masked]\tSandra Murphy',
[email-masked]\tChris Morrow'], 'chartered': '2006-Apr-18',
'concluded': '', 'datenow': '30 Nov 2011 01:53 GMT', 'docroot':
'/home/www/tools.ietf.org/', 'email': ['Sandra.Murphy', 'sparta.com'], ...}
/home/www/tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/ in () /home/www/tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/ in
getimg(path='../../photo/', name='Sandra Murphy') : No module named Image
__class__ = __delattr__ = __dict__ = {} __doc__ = "Import can't find module,
or can't find name in module." __format__ = __getattribute__ = __getitem__ =
__getslice__ = __hash__ = __init__ = __new__ = __reduce__ = __reduce_ex__ =
__repr__ = __setattr__ = __setstate__ = __sizeof__ = __str__ =
__subclasshook__ = __unicode__ = args = ('No module named Image',) message =
'No module named Image' The above is a description of an error in a Python
program. Here is the original traceback: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/www/cgi-bin/pyht.py", line 449, in include(filename) File
"/www/cgi-bin/pyht.py", line 224, in include exec code in execglobals,
execlocals File "", line 3, in File "/www/cgi-bin/pyht.py", line 246, in
tryinclude include(filename) File "/www/cgi-bin/pyht.py", line 224, in
include exec code in execglobals, execlocals File "", line 12, in File "",
line 21, in getimg ImportError: No module named Image -->"

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 09:42:16 +0100

Fixed.

(This was an issue lingering after a disk-crash on one of the machines much
earlier this year, exposed by a major rev Python upgrade (2.6 --> 2.7)
which didn't pull in all the needed packages because they weren't registered
as installed, although present on disk for 2.6)

Best regards,

	Henrik

On 2011-11-30 02:59 Terry Manderson said the following:
> _______________________________________________
> Ietf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf
>

---

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 02:25:12 -0800

Thanks Henrik!  

Back to the eye gouging fun....  ;)

Cheers,
Terry