Subject: new mailing list for discussing ABNF issues

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 18:15:49 +0200

Folks,

Periodically someone wants to ask a question about ABNF, suggest an 
enhancement or otherwise exchange views about ABNF.  There has not been 
an obvious forum for this.  This sometimes means that Paul Overell and I 
get queried, as authors of the relevant RFC.  For quick items, that's 
fine, but sometimes the issues are more substantive.

So we've set up:

    [email-masked]

For public discussion of the meta-language.

Subscribe at:

    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/abnf-discuss
There will also be a web page to hold listings of tools and other 
relevant materials.

d/
-- 
  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking
  bbiw.net