Subject: abnf discussion list?

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 09:56:49 -0700

Folks,

g'day.

There are periodic questions about ABNF that go beyond the specifics of 
a specification attempting to use it.

While these are not hot topics, they do occur periodically.  Also, there 
is support material (software, documentation) for ABNF that has no 
single, natural home.

I'd like to suggest an [email-masked] mailing list and an 
abnf.ietf.org web page.

Thoughts?

d/
-- 
  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking
  bbiw.net

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 08:34:09 +0200

> I'd like to suggest an [email-masked] mailing list and an

Sounds good to me.

Best regards, Julian