Subject: Inconsistent behavior of IETF meeting registration page

From: Vinayak Hegde <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 23:28:13 +0530

Hi,

I was trying to register for IETF 84 and tried the link
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/register.html from the main site.
Sometimes it takes me to the IETF 80 page (registration over) and
sometimes it takes me to the right note well page.

Trying to replicate the issue, I am seeing that it works well on IE
and Safari on Windows but not on Firefox on Linux/Windows. Further
attempts to replicate this problem on Firefox on Windows did not work.

Posting this here as I am not sure what is the right place to post
such issues. Please point me there. Also hoping that I would get more
datapoints of this problem from other people on this list (which
probably will help pinpoint the problem). Looks like a cache-expiry or
an improper redirection issue.

Either ways the workaround is to change the number of the IETF meeting
in the link as this
(https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf84/ietfreg.py) works.

-- Vinayak

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 11:32:20 -0700

Please sent it to <[email-masked]>.

Bob