Subject: Gen-ART LC Review of draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info-03

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 14:12:10 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info-03
Reviewer: Ben Campbell
Review Date: 2012-06-14
IETF LC End Date: 2012-06-14

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an informational RFC.

Major issues:

None

Minor issues:

None

Nits/editorial comments:

-- 2.1, 1st paragraph:

Please expand RSVP-TE on first mention.

-- 2.1, 2nd paragraph: "...can take place independent from..."

s/independent/independently

-- 2.2, paragraph 5: "... definition of the Association ID, which is (quoting [RFC4872]):"

The quoted text this refers to is more of a description of use than a definition.