Subject: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-mile-template-04

From: "Peter Yee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 23:59:46 -0700

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART,
please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may
receive.

Document: draft-ietf-mile-template-04
Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review Date: 26-May-2012
IETF LC End Date: 28-May-2012
IESG Telechat date: 07-June-2012

Summary: This draft gives guidance on creating extensions to IODEF (RFC 5070).
The document is ready for publication as an informational RFC. 

Major Issues: None

Minor Issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
	1) There are two occurrences of the statement "Note that this list is
present as of publication time".  It might be clearer to use the word "current"
in place of "present".
	2) Section A.3, insert "section" after "This" in the third sentence.
	3) Section A.8, drop "section" in the second sentence.
	4) Regarding the example in Appendix B, RFC 6116 uses the e164.arpa
domain, not e164.int.  You'll probably want to switch to the former.