Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for: draft-baryun-rfc2119-update-00.txt

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 08:48:59 +0200

Dear All,

I written this draft starting a RFC2119 update for the reasons of
discussion threads in [1] and [2]. Please check draft and feedback,
thanking you.

Best Regards
Abdussalam

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg74048.html
[2] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg73338.html

====================================================

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 23:31:10 -0700
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-baryun-rfc2119-update-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-baryun-rfc2119-update-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Abdussalam Nuri Baryun and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-baryun-rfc2119-update
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Key Words of Conditional Language of Requirements Levels
Creation date:	 2012-07-30
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 3
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baryun-rfc2119-update-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baryun-rfc2119-update
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baryun-rfc2119-update-00

Abstract:
   In many standards track documents conditional words are used to
   signify the requirements in the specification. These words are
   prefered to be capitalized. This document defines these conditional
   words as they should be interpreted in IETF documents. Authors who
   follow these guidelines should incorporate this phrase near the
   beginning of their document. The additional key words to words
   described in RFC2119 are; "IF, THEN", "ELSE IF", "ELSE".

The IETF Secretariat