Subject: Re: Fwd: Re[2]: IAOC Seeks Community Input on IETF Website Revamp SOW

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 10:10:20 +0200

On 2014-03-17 02:39, mohammed serrhini wrote:
>
>
> Hello
> to Modernize the web site visual design  the main page must be not
> scrollable as it is now.

-1. There is no problem with "scrollable" content.

> 7.d.vii: "For pages that require the use of applets, a link to the page
> where the user can obtain the plug-ins will be provided. some plugins
> are known as 0 days attacks vulnerability .
> I propose also a link to update this plugins if out of date.

It simply shouldn't use plugins or applets.

> for 2 .c  and e.i .Responsive Design: I propose for mobile devices that
> mobile version of the IETF web site must be developed and accessible
> from the link m.ietf.org

I would avoid that until proven to be needed.

> for 5. h. Events calendar must be in the form of calendar months table
> with selection button of years and month to allow users to select date
> quickly and to view the full IETF agenda By Month and by year

Actually, event information should be available as a calendar resource 
(ics).

Best regards, Julian