Subject: Request for Feedback on RFC Series Oversight Committee (RSOC) Nominations

From: IAB Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 13:30:40 -0400

The IAB announced a call for nominations and volunteers for serving on
the RSOC on 26 March 2014.  For details on the position and further
links, please see the previous message here:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/nAOM54TxJOtg_wFfmnKXoSSf594

The call completed, and xx people accepted nominations.  As specified in
the announcement, the IAB is now providing that list to the community.
If you have opinions, information, or perspectives on the individuals for
the RSOC which you believe would help the IAB select the RSOC membership,
please provide comments to iab-chair at iab.org and execd at iab.org.
Please provide feedback before 23 April 2014.

With thanks for their willingness to serve, the list of willing nominees:

- Sara Banks
- Donald Eastlake
- Paul Hoffman
- Robert Sparks

Thank you,
  Russ Housley
  IAB Chair