Subject: Google to Host IETF 92 in Dallas!

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 06:52:21 -0700

The IAOC is pleased to announce that Google will be the Host for IETF 92 in Dallas.  
The meeting will be at the Fairmont Dallas March 22 - 27, 2015.  Google is also 
sponsoring the Welcome Reception.

Google first hosted the IETF when it hosted IETF 73 in Minneapolis, and has since 
hosted the IETF at IETF 84 in Vancouver.  

Thanks Google.  We cannot support the RFC Editor, Secretariat and the IETF meetings 
without the commitment and contribution of our many Hosts and Sponsors.  

Many sponsorship opportunities are still available:  
<http://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/IETF-Sponsorship-Opportunities-20132002.pdf>.  
If interested contact Andrew Dvorshak, [email-masked].

Just 45 days until IETF 90 in Toronto!
Register at: <http://www.ietf.org/meetings/90/>

See you in Toronto!

Ray
IAD

2014 Meeting Venues

IETF 89  London  Hilton Metropole  March 2 - 7                 Host:  ICANN
IETF 90  Toronto  Fairmont Royal York Hotel  July 20 - 25  Host:  Ericsson
IETF 91  Honolulu  Hilton Hawaiian Village  Nov 9 - 14       Host: Cisco

2015

IETF 92  Dallas  March 22 - 27     Host:  GOOGLE
IETF 93  Prague	  July 19 - 24       Host:  ?
IETF 94  Yokohama  Nov 1 - 6     Host:  WIDE

2016

IETF 95  Latin America  Host:  ?
IETF 96  Berlin		    Host:  ?
IETF 97  Asia		    Host:  ?

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 23:46:21 -0700

Classic!