Subject: How to attend interim meetings

From: Florian Weimer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:58:51 +0100

I'm trying to find authoritative documentation in interim meetings.
I've found this: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/agenda/91/>
But it does not say which time zone the schedule uses, and the
hyperlinks for the meeting rooms do not reveal further information.

There is some documentation here:

  <http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/interim-meetings.html>

But it is silent on the default time zone or instructions how to
access the conference facilities.

---

From: Florian Weimer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 13:01:56 +0100

> hyperlinks for the meeting rooms do not reveal further information.

Never mind, that interim meeting is actually collocated with IETF 91.

---

From: t.p. <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 09:50:23 +0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Florian Weimer" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 12:01 PM
> Never mind, that interim meeting is actually collocated with IETF 91.

Well, yes, but - doubtless a coincidence - the e-mail I posted four days
earlier could also have been entitled 'How to attend interim meetings'
since it was prompted by the suggestion of a WG Chair that I had
something to offer at one such and, needing some help as to how to do
so, my search of the IETF website revealed zilch, or, at least, zilch
that was any help to me.

And there may not be a million miles between attending a virtual interim
and participating remotely in the upcoming IETF 91, which, needing some
help as to how to do, led me to search the IETF website to reveal zilch,
or, at least, zilch that was any help to me.

So I remain interested even if the problem is resolved for you.

Tom Petch