Subject: Legal review and insurance status of draft-farrresnickel-harassment

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 13:19:11 -0400

All;

We consulted with counsel experienced in these matters and they are
supportive of the existence of this process. Suggestions for
modification of the text were made by counsel.  These were discussed
further and led to some of the changes in the most recent revision.
At this point counsel is content with the document.

We have also reviewed our insurance coverage with the Internet
Society and feel comfortable that the IETF and Ombudsteam have
appropriate coverage.

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

---

From: Michael StJohns <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 12:30:53 -0400

>IETF Administrative Director

Thanks Ray - This is the information I was looking for.  Strangely enough I don't consider it liability bait.

Mike