Subject: Gen-ART Telechat review for draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode-28

From: "Peter Yee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 20:48:29 -0800

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before posting a
new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode-28
Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review Date: Mar-01-2015
IETF LC End Date: Feb-19-2015
IESG Telechat date: Mar-05-2015

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication as a Standards Track
RFC [Ready].

The draft specifies the encoding of information fields necessary for WSON
switching.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits:

I saw a few picayune nits in the document, but they're not worth pursuing at
this point.  Nice job cleaning the document up!