Subject: Internet organisations' coordination meeting

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 01:00:40 +0100

This is a brief report from a meeting between a number
of Internet organisations that took place last week in
London. The report can be found at this address:

http://www.ietf.org/blog/2015/05/internet-organisations-coordination-meeting/

Jari Arkko, IETF Chair

---

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 10:39:15 +0200

IMO any coordination among organisations needs some directions or setting
general visions and/or proposals or/and recommendations. Each meeting has
formal and/or informal inputs, but must have at least one output. What was
the meeting output/result? I think the answer is not totally highlighted or
maybe I did not understand it.

I agree that these meetings have no decisions. These meetings MUST have
some clear outputs so all internet-participants per organisation can
understand what to decide/input/propose/recommend.

Overall, my future decisions will not benefit from any CEOs-meeting only if
I understand that meetings output.

Best wishes,

AB

Internet Participant from the African Internet  region

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 10:48:59 +0200

> http://www.ietf.org/blog/2015/05/internet-organisations-coordination-meeting/
Jari,

thanks for the notes - good reading!

I know it's boring stuff, but I think it's good for transparency:
Did anyone publish an attendee list for the meeting (names and who they
represented)?

I find it intriguing that "some ccTLDs" were represented, but as long as
I don't know which persons representing which ccTLDs, I can't make my
mind up about what to think of it.

-- 
Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.